Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever read this? Shane apparently wrote this about having kids when he was 20 years old. I’m curious to see what everyone thinks... I think it beautifully displays his narcissism full tilt. https://www.google.com/amp/s/laughingatmynightmare.tumblr.com/post/37077392543/im-havin-a-baby/amp
what I take from that article ...firstly, he was 20 so it was 8 or 9 years ago and before all of the fake girlfriends. He seems to have a more honest and realistic view of his condition back then. He’s not really trying too hard to make people think he’s something that he’s not, which is a completely normal guy, rather to an extent he sort of embraces the fact that he is different. But he tries to use humor a lot to mask his insecurities. Also, I would bet at that time he had never actually had sex with a woman (I’m sure he still hasn’t) but his curiosity about sex didn’t run wild. He at least understood that natural sex probably wasn’t in the cards for him and therefore natural conception isn’t either so it wasn’t important to worry about.

It’s crazy how he’s done a total 180 on all of this now talking about how they have amazing sex to the point they have pregnancy scares. Having a “wife” still wouldn’t change his locked legs preventing him from being able to have sex. I assume he was just starting out at that time, once he got much more attention and a little internet fame he changed his whole approach to how he wanted people to view him. Lastly, it’s clear that early on he was already conscious of not being divisive causing him to possibly lose followers

Reactions: 7
Anyone ever read this? Shane apparently wrote this about having kids when he was 20 years old. I’m curious to see what everyone thinks... I think it beautifully displays his narcissism full tilt. https://www.google.com/amp/s/laughingatmynightmare.tumblr.com/post/37077392543/im-havin-a-baby/amp
Even then, he fully admits he couldn't provide the care a child needs, and the mother would have to be primarily responsible. Yet, he still wants to bring a child into the world that he can't take care of? No regard for the strain it would put on the woman, all for his need to procreate his crappy genes. Definitely shows his narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That latest video was pathetic enough that I was actually going to comment with a new account, but theyve managed to ban my entire IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) lol. Im glad I struck a nerve that deeply at least. Probably because I actually brought a few of their fans into reality...but it really was only a few lol
They banned your IP address? That's when you know that you're slinging out cold hard facts! That's a notification worth printing and putting in a place of honor on the mantelpiece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It just dawned on me, as greedy and as cocky as these two have gotten, I bet that they will do a video dedicated to sexual positions. The reason why they haven’t attempted this one yet is because it would take quite a bit of research on their part and they want to get it right. Obviously they don’t have sex, so they would want to find some evidence, any details out there suggesting that someone in his specific condition can actually have intercourse, and how, before doing a video on it so they won’t get called out. It’ll be a huge hit, probably a million views and titled, “What you’ve all been waiting for...how we have sex” thumbnail with Hannah in handcuffs in a bra and panties and Shane trying to hold a whip😆

yup banned my IP. I commented on a couple accounts and it's all blocked.
Were your comments mean or were you just asking reasonable questions? It does seem like they want to delete stuff before hardcore fans get a chance to read it and decide for themselves. It’s like they want their followers to think how they think and not be influenced by anything other than what they say in videos. If you comment anything sounding like you have some knowledge or experience with disabilities then they think you must know too much already and don’t need to affect their stupid fans

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I knew they’d have to bring up the pregnancy topic again because they literally have nothing else to talk about. I bet she didn’t really stop having her period. This just sets them up for more pregnancy confusion. “Hannah feels funny in her tummy” or “taking a test during live feed”
They are so revolting. What’s up with calling it a scare? Do they think that’s how real married people talk and they’re trying to model grown up talk? If so, they seriously missed the mark. What weird language to use for 2 fools who’ve made at least 25 titles about stopping BC and getting genetically tested. They aren’t good liars.

Reactions: 13
If we "cannot" contact Meredith, whose last comment was something (that I can't exactly remember) that could not be construed as anything but positive and I doubt she will be of any help deplatforming, contact Simple Health and tell them exactly who and what type of people they are giving money to. [email protected] It is worth trying, anyway, if you don't think SimpleHealth is a scam, because I know some here do. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe they seek out companies with as many ethics as they have. 😄

Last edited:
Reading that Article Shane wrote makes me sick. I hate his sence of "humor". Raising a kid is no joke, and it's u fair to assume all able bodied people are willing to slave over you. He is so entitled he wants to be the fun parent while his partner, how Hannah has to do everything. They are ridiculous

• Heart
what I take from that article ...firstly, he was 20 so it was 8 or 9 years ago and before all of the fake girlfriends. He seems to have a more honest and realistic view of his condition back then. He’s not really trying too hard to make people think he’s something that he’s not, which is a completely normal guy, rather to an extent he sort of embraces the fact that he is different. But he tries to use humor a lot to mask his insecurities. Also, I would bet at that time he had never actually had sex with a woman (I’m sure he still hasn’t) but his curiosity about sex didn’t run wild. He at least understood that natural sex probably wasn’t in the cards for him and therefore natural conception isn’t either so it wasn’t important to worry about.

It’s crazy how he’s done a total 180 on all of this now talking about how they have amazing sex to the point they have pregnancy scares. Having a “wife” still wouldn’t change his locked legs preventing him from being able to have sex. I assume he was just starting out at that time, once he got much more attention and a little internet fame he changed his whole approach to how he wanted people to view him. Lastly, it’s clear that early on he was already conscious of not being divisive causing him to possibly lose followers
I agree, I think through his sense of humour, he could see that there would next to nothing he could do for taking care of a baby/child.
If Hannah legitimately wants a child and apparently walks around sometimes saying she wants a baby, I am not sure why she would call it a scare. I would think she would be disappointed more than anything.
I find it interesting that she doesn't talk much about the hardships and realities of being Shane's only caregiver, especially when she wants to have a baby. It would be like having two babies. What if she ended up having twins or triplets? They don't talk about having a plan if they did have a baby (from what I have seen anyways).

Wait so do we know if they're actually married or not? I remember there was some drama about their wedding being fake but I didn't follow it up very closely.

Reactions: 2
I agree, I think through his sense of humour, he could see that there would next to nothing he could do for taking care of a baby/child.
If Hannah legitimately wants a child and apparently walks around sometimes saying she wants a baby, I am not sure why she would call it a scare. I would think she would be disappointed more than anything.
I find it interesting that she doesn't talk much about the hardships and realities of being Shane's only caregiver, especially when she wants to have a baby. It would be like having two babies. What if she ended up having twins or triplets? They don't talk about having a plan if they did have a baby (from what I have seen anyways).
Because Hannah likes to claim that there is literally nothing hard or difficult about caring for Shane 24/7. Because she's a nutjob. There is nothing normal or relatable about her and the way they like to sell her "caregiving is super easy!" narrative as normal is harmful, damaging, and not tethered to reality.

They have talked about hiring a caregiver for Shane if they had a child, which is the one normal and realistic thing they've been honest about.

I agree. I like dark humour and sarcasm but this was sadistic and disgusting.
I have a dark sense of humor and I think that Shane's dark humor misses the mark because it is too long winded before it reaches the punchline and then falls flat because there isn't an element of surprise to it. Hannah isn't doing him any favors in developing his sense of humor since she has the personality of a door stop and laughs hysterically at every joke.

• Haha
Ugh, kids are a blessing not a God given right. Why do they pretend it's a safe environment for a child? For all intents and purposes, Shane will be a neglectful father who is unfit to look after any child alone. Hannah is a round the clock carer. Yes, Shane could impart his 'wisdom' and 'humour' to a child over a certain age. But words and love won't feed, wash or tend to a baby. I'm not clapping for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes they actually got married about a month after the fake ceremony because there were so many people exposing it.

I highly doubt they will actually have a baby. Hell, I highly doubt they have sex at all or that its even possible, but besides, theyre too damn selfish and self absorbed. Its all for content and shanes image. He loves people thinking hes actually having sex and capable. Im not sure theyre a couple at all. Theyre so shameless and dishonest about everything its impossible to believe anything they claim. Any way you slice it, Hannah is batshit crazy, and shane is possibly the most insecure dude on Earth. Ive never seen anyone so concerned about what other people think. I tend to truly hate them because Im the complete opposite in every way, and that fake ceremony scam only made me hate them more.

• Heart
Just because you CAN do something it doesn’t mean that you should. It seems they are insistent on getting people to believe that he can father a child. Ok, we get it. But it’s a long shot at best with medical intervention, but ok. If they were a real couple, these two should not have a baby together or even adopt. Sadly, he shouldn’t have one with anyone because the child would basically grow up with a single parent until he or she is old enough that Shane has already passed away. I’m looking for one, just one guy with his same disease to go on their page and blow up this whole thing about their sex life. Unfortunately, I think all of them would be big fans of theirs, which is a reason why Hannah and Shane wanted to write that book containing interviews of other interabled couples. That’s where they get their real-life relationship material from🤔

• Heart
I just honestly don’t think they can have penetrative sex- the logistics don’t make sense. He is so so boney and weak there’s zero chance she could get on top of him without an injury. If they had to do it with medical intervention then they should just come straight out and say it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t know why he’s so hell bent on proving to the world he can be sexually active.

Reactions: 16
Just imagine how low his testosterone levels are. He cant even grow facial hair. I highly doubt he can even get a boner. Theres just no way. I think most of their fans even know theres no way in hell but they just mindlessly virtue signal but there are for sure some naive dumbass people that believe anything..."is hannah pregnant" derrr derr

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.