Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading that Article Shane wrote makes me sick. I hate his sence of "humor". Raising a kid is no joke, and it's u fair to assume all able bodied people are willing to slave over you. He is so entitled he wants to be the fun parent while his partner, how Hannah has to do everything. They are ridiculous
i agree. I was pretty surprised reading that. You can really see how much pent up aggression he carries around. There was nothing funny about what he said. It just served to shine a light on his passive aggression and inferiority complex.

Reactions: 8
It also seems like how he would torture an innocent being even more helpless than him, sometimes with his own medical devices, so I agree on the previous comment that he has a lot of pent up aggression. Although he claims it's for "the sake of comedy", I was grossed out by these "jokes":

Feeding the baby with his feeding tube:
"I can’t imagine that she is going to enjoy the feeding tube very much. It will be like a Pavlov experiment. Crying equals painful tube up the nose. She’ll quickly learn to only cry when she’s legitimately hungry."

Burping the baby with his wheelchair:
"... I refuse to put myself in any situation where there is even a slight possibility of getting baby vomit on myself.
I think the best way to handle this situation will be to burp Oracle the same way I crack my brother’s back: with the wheels of my wheelchair. Whenever Andrew needs his back cracked or massaged, he lays on his side on the floor, usually face first against a wall. Then, using the 400 pounds of force produced by my wheelchair, I “massage” my front wheels into different spots on his back. I will burp Oracle the same way. When she starts to look a little bloated, I’ll just drop her on the floor (gently!), wait until she crawls near a wall, then wheel-smash away."

His jokes about never changing the baby's diaper and letting her bathe whenever (and learn not to drown herself ) in a kiddie pool were just cheap and plain stupid. He admits it would be a cruel environment, living in filth and fear, but why did he even think of these things? Who is the target audience getting a laugh out of this? Also, true, it was 8 years ago that he wrote this blog, but I don't think he has matured or emotionally developed much. His mean streak was still apparent with his disparaging commentary in his books about those other disabled people he felt he was superior to.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone ever read this? Shane apparently wrote this about having kids when he was 20 years old. I’m curious to see what everyone thinks... I think it beautifully displays his narcissism full tilt. https://www.google.com/amp/s/laughingatmynightmare.tumblr.com/post/37077392543/im-havin-a-baby/amp
This was kind of a disturbing blog tbh. Hes talking about about running a baby over in his wheelchair i guess to try to be funny. Also he points out that he uses a feeding tube everynight as its the only way he can eat. How many times does he have to remind everyone that he gets boners too, its really fkn weird

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its funny they bailed out on dr phil because they legit need serious help more than anyone....both of them. Serious deep seeded issues going on upstairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My comments were never mean and I asked questions usually. Now when I comment, nothing will show up on the comments.

Reactions: 4
Its funny they bailed out on dr phil because they legit need serious help more than anyone....both of them. Serious deep seeded issues going on upstairs.
I would have killed to see them on Dr. Phil- to see him look at them incredulously and say, "You've got issues" in his slow, Southern drawl :LOL: . I also wish that Dr. Drew could psychoanalyze them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my God, the way they sit there and cook up stories, then let their fans waste time typing out these novellas about their own personal experiences, support for these two donkeys, and diagnoses for Hannah...and they don't respond to a soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying its bizarre just doesnt cut it. Culture is so warped and upside down their circus act fits right in. Its like the perfect storm. Just 20 years ago they would have been the biggest joke on the internet, but now people are shamed for utilizing common sense, and theres enough dumb people for them to be successful. The vast majority still have enough common sense to know theyre fake af...at least theres that.

Reactions: 15
I would have killed to see them on Dr. Phil- to see him look at them incredulously and say, "You've got issues" in his slow, Southern drawl :LOL: . I also wish that Dr. Drew could psychoanalyze them.
Dr. Phil would've destroyed Hannah and demonized her. It would've ruined their image. They knew to stay away from that dumpster fire.

Damn that follow up question for the doctor is ice cold

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If they are indeed a couple and have sex, are his locked legs able to be separated to allow Hannah to hover over him (without squishing him) and have sex?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just because you CAN do something it doesn’t mean that you should. It seems they are insistent on getting people to believe that he can father a child. Ok, we get it. But it’s a long shot at best with medical intervention, but ok. If they were a real couple, these two should not have a baby together or even adopt. Sadly, he shouldn’t have one with anyone because the child would basically grow up with a single parent until he or she is old enough that Shane has already passed away. I’m looking for one, just one guy with his same disease to go on their page and blow up this whole thing about their sex life. Unfortunately, I think all of them would be big fans of theirs, which is a reason why Hannah and Shane wanted to write that book containing interviews of other interabled couples. That’s where they get their real-life relationship material from🤔
I have to disagree only with what you said about the child growing up with a single parent. I think it's not ideal but totally acceptable that one parent can raise a child on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This was kind of a disturbing blog tbh. Hes talking about about running a baby over in his wheelchair i guess to try to be funny. Also he points out that he uses a feeding tube everynight as its the only way he can eat. How many times does he have to remind everyone that he gets boners too, its really fkn weird
Yes! And mentioning his family reading about his boners! WTF!

• Sick
He really does have the sense of humour of a 12 year old boy well I guess he looks like a six year old child but he sure acts like one talking about his boners all the time Shane no one cares tmi

This is from “How I became disabled- My earliest symptoms “

In it, Hannah laughs manically for most of the 13 minute video. Shane describes not being able to crawl as a baby (first clue) to muscle electrocution and endless tests and finally the gut wrenching diagnosis. This is a rare video where Shane is honestly describing the first signs and eventual diagnosis. He cracks a few jokes but she’s laughing like this when he’s describing pretty serious and sad events. I don’t think she really finds it funny I think she just doesn’t know WTF to do with herself on camera so she laughs like a freak or stares at him (not the camera) which their moron fans mistake for a loving gaze. She is a real piece of work. I know you already know that but this particular video really takes her crazy laughing to a new level!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hannah is literally making a series of terrible decisions and she's determined and defiant while doing it. If Hannah plans to really stay in this situation, what happens when her mom is no longer able to be Shane's slave? What happens if she has a 5 year old with SMA and her mom is in the hospital following a stroke? Who do they expect to drop everything to tend to Shane? The brothers? So in lieu of caring for their own mother, they have to tend to the neverending needs of a sarcastic Quasimodo in toddler form?

Do people just not consider others before they make decisions or is consideration and empathy so 2012?

• Heart
Hannah is literally making a series of terrible decisions and she's determined and defiant while doing it. If Hannah plans to really stay in this situation, what happens when her mom is no longer able to be Shane's slave? What happens if she has a 5 year old with SMA and her mom is in the hospital following a stroke? Who do they expect to drop everything to tend to Shane? The brothers? So in lieu of caring for their own mother, they have to tend to the neverending needs of a sarcastic Quasimodo in toddler form?

Do people just not consider others before they make decisions or is consideration and empathy so 2012?

This. If Shane has a close to normal life expectancy Hannah will be in a sandwich position so many women end up in, where they have to care for both their children and elderly ill parents, only with an added husband with around the clock need for care. And her own professional education and long term financial security terminated. God forbid the child (children? 😔) has special needs too.

I think she's in such a dangerous territory and she's not even aware of it. Bit hey, she can always throw a fundraiser or something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder... If these two were to really be called out, if someone were to go public (as public as they can) with indisputable evidence showing this couple to be complete frauds, what would happen next? Like, if it were revealed, whether through recorded conversations, video evidence and or financial records, that he has multiple employees including live-in nurses, social media assistants who sway the public promoting the fraud etc. that Hannah and Shane are estranged living separate lives, that each girlfriend was just a paid worker of his foundation playing a role. What would be the ramifications of their actions? I assume there’s no crime for playing a couple and getting married for business reasons, right? Even if it involves intentionally manipulating and exploiting details of the situation for the purposes of receiving money from sponsors and subscribers? But would Shane and Hannah go to great lengths to silence this person? Would they come clean and apologize to their fan base for deceiving them? Would they refund money to their Patreon subscribers? Would they simply disappear from all social media and public life? Basically, how much do you guys think money, fame and influence are worth to these people at this point?

*I don’t have anything lol I’m just wondering

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.