Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so it looks like Hennepin county is super behind when it comes to uploading marriage licenses to the MOMS marriage license database... I will admit I made too much out of there being no visible marriage license in this case. HOWEVER it still doesn't explain how Hannah and Shane could be legally married without anyone besides them physically present at the ceremony. Still makes no sense. As of May, Minnesota was not among the states allowing couples to get married with no one else physically present.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hey I don't know how to directly reply to you peraweila and I don't really have time to figure that out lol. But chris believing them doesn't convince me of anything. Not sure why it would. His channel and entire crowd benefits from believing it. Wouldnt be very on brand for him to be a cynic. Hannahs mom is Hanna's mom. Likely does a shitload of work for them far past what is shown in the videos. If they have kids obviously that will become 50x worse. I believe this is a great idea to make some money, and it has worked so far. Never was a superfan but believed they were genuine until I became skeptical. The needing a new house thing, and when I found out how they apparently got together with her pursuing him it stopped making any sense.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened to that mom who used to talk sh!t about S & G? She needs to make a new Youtube video about their lack of having a marriage record on file😆

I called the Hennepin County Service center and the woman I spoke to had never heard of being able to get married without an officiant physically present, even during Covid, and doesn't think it would be legal. She did say however that you can file for a license in any Minnesota county by mail (even if you don't live there) but she thinks that if there were a change, like allowing weddings to be completely virtual, then it would be a state-wide thing and not county by county.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder what happened to that mom who used to talk sh!t about S & G? She needs to make a new Youtube video about their lack of having a marriage record on file😆
Chronic mom? after some back and forth with S&G on Instagram, she said someone found out where she works and threatened to get her fired unless she deletes her channel and shuts up, so she did. Cryptkeeper Cartman and his Stepford fake wife trained their fans to go after anyone who question them. Or it might have been S&G themselves who threated her, wouldnt put it past them.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just curious, you as a newly departed superfan, how do you feel about Special B by S Kids Chris Ul. still supporting/believing the couple; what is his motive there, in your opinion, or is he actually pretty stupid? How has your opinion of Hannah's mom changed? What else in the Shane/Hannah universe are you now disbelieving of?

I have always found that Chris guy creepy as all get out.

Reactions: 8
Just watched it now. I don't agree that Hannah is in it for the money. I think she feels physically safe with Shane and is also a devotee. Plus, Shane is actually the one in control of their lives if you ask me.

I have to say I was touched by their wedding video at first (despite wanting to shake her into some semblance of awareness about her future). However, it's clear now that it is most likely a lie. Crazy.
At

Shes definitely liking the money and prostituting herself to maximize their profits thats for sure. Do I believe thats her only motive? No, but thats because I couldn't handle Cryptkeeper Cartman slobbering in my mouth even for a million dollars. There are so many ways for a beautiful gold and fame digger to get ahead. At least Anna Nicole Smith went for a billionaire and even her decrepit grandpa husband wasn't as grotesque as Cryptkeeper Cartman.

Same energy though (except Anna's wedding wasn't a lie)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
^My opinion^ It’s a well-crafted family business involving two families. Shane works with Hannah’s family for the subsidiary S & G which is why he moved all the way to Minnesota, and his family helps oversee everything for the central business LAMN. None of them are without blame but I think the reasoning behind Shane’s parents helping him to start all of this was guilt, pity for their son and wanting him to have as happy and good of a life with the hand he was dealt. As far as S & G I think Hannah’s dad is probably the least involved and is just indifferent about the whole thing, he’s also like 80 years old so he probably doesn’t have the energy anyway. Everyone else is highly involved...Hannah’s mom, them promoting her family’s BlueNose coffee business etc.

For S & G, Hannah’s mom is essentially the manager and Shane’s cousin is basically that for LAMN. They all use Shane’s disability (including Shane) to make money as his side of the family gets a yearly salary from the foundation while S & G gets Youtube money, brand merch exclusive to the two of them, and the speaking engagements that he used to do with his cousin. I think they do help people with disabilities but it’s very minimal as it’s all about Shane being the center of attention and being the recipient of most of the proceeds. Shane benefits from donations no matter where it comes from or is intended to go. LAMN has gotten the money from book sales until this upcoming joint book from “Squirmy and Grubs”.

Hannah is wrong for going along with this but she’s just one of three who have attempted this scheme with him, this job would’ve went to another pretty blond with lots of free time whom he would’ve easily selected from his foundation’s mailing list if she didn’t jump on the opportunity. I don’t think she’s too weird or crazy simply because I don’t think they’re in a real relationship...she’s just playing a role and doing what she’s told to do. For example, saying that she’s attracted to his body.

Shane is the mastermind but they all want attention for their work, money and to stick it to people who either don’t think how they think or those who have and will mistreat Shane in some way because of his disability and his looks...which is why it’s so important for them to convince people that it’s real love and to show everyone that they’re happy together despite his looks and disability even if it means using clickbait to get more people to see it

Last edited:
I agree it's a business arrangement, but I also think Hannah is a bit nutty. She definitely earned her money in that video where she licked Shane's face and french kissed him. I literally recoiled in disgust. I'd need to be in an altered state to comply with that aspect of the job description.

• Sick
Yeah, I really think this whole thing stems from his own reaction to being born with his disability (“why me?”), and the treatment he received from others when he was younger specifically avoidance or outright rejection from girls. So he grew up wanting to write about his experiences, shaming people who belittled him while trying to prove that everybody is wrong, like, “I‘m awesome, I can get a pretty girl. I’ll show them!” Along with the money and fame, I can see the possibility of it being a less miserable situation maybe even an enjoyable experience for Hannah if she does indeed have codependency issues and or had bad experiences with “normal” men in the past. Perhaps the other girls didn’t have those problems therefore it felt like more work to them. Nonetheless, it’s a business and I doubt that they have sex or do anything resembling a romantic relationship when people aren’t watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree it's a business arrangement, but I also think Hannah is a bit nutty. She definitely earned her money in that video where she licked Shane's face and french kissed him. I literally recoiled in disgust. I'd need to be in an altered state to comply with that aspect of the job description.
He cant even french kiss from the looks of it. All she got was his slobbery yellow buck teeth jabbing her in the mouth. Bet it felt like kissing a skull.

• Sick
  • Haha
I contacted the Vital Records Unit of Hennepin County at the recommendation of Hennepin County Service Center and asked if exceptions could be made if one of the partners were immunocompromised or something, and this is what they said: "In order for a marriage to be legal, the couple, officiant and two witnesses MUST be physically present, no one can Zoom in to sign the marriage license."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I contacted the Vital Records Unit of Hennepin County at the recommendation of Hennepin County Service Center and asked if exceptions could be made if one of the partners were immunocompromised or something, and this is what they said: "In order for a marriage to be legal, the couple, officiant and two witnesses MUST be physically present, no one can Zoom in to sign the marriage license."
Good work! I wonder how they are going to squirm their way out of this one :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Omg you should share that every where you can. They are literally committing fraud. They're accepting money under a false guise. What could be more fraudulent than that?

They should be forced to repay the theft and to pay a fine.

I be
Omg you should share that every where you can. They are literally committing fraud. They're accepting money under a false guise. What could be more fraudulent than that?

They should be forced to repay the theft and to pay a fine.
i bet they will get away with it too cuz you know poor little Shane couldn't commit fraud could he 😒

Good work! I wonder how they are going to squirm their way out of this one :unsure:

Their fans will give them a hard pass and claim it's ok because they love each other so much they just had to do their own marriage thing, legal or not. Shane is so special he shouldn't have to wait, follow guidelines or the law...their undying love is enough to call this a marriage.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.