Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right now their fans dont evenknow there's no such thing as a zoom officiated wedding/no marriage certificate to be found.

They are taking S&G at their word bc comments on this are deleted, there are no youtube vids out with this info, and fans aren't reading tattle or GG.

Reactions: 4
why would they risk so much for this lol. they had to have known people would be looking it up

Reactions: 1
why would they risk so much for this lol. they had to have known people would be looking it up
Its odd. Maybe he was given special treatment due to his severe disability and vulnerability to covid, and maybe their certificate online info is delayed. Either way its fair to question this wedding until we have proof its legit. They are proven liars and the wedding vid has over a million views plus they got a shitload of superchats. Like every normal couple, its their burden to prove they are legally married and their certificate should be public record eventually so its not that hard of a task lol. So far they just delete comments about it which is not helping their case.

Last edited:
Right now their fans dont evenknow there's no such thing as a zoom officiated wedding/no marriage certificate to be found.

They are taking S&G at their word bc comments on this are deleted, there are no youtube vids out with this info, and fans aren't reading tattle or GG.
There is one where this is being discussed. Chronic Mom's vlog about S&G.

Its odd. Maybe he was given special treatment due to his severe disability and vulnerability to covid,
I thought he wanted to be viewed as normal and treated just like everyone else🤔 That makes no sense to me, like, they’d be asking for special treatment to be able to rush a marriage ceremony, why? Because someone needs a green card? Because someone is going to die next week? Could they not just wait until next year, or at least whenever they can get an officiant and witness in the same place with them? Yes they could, so I don’t get how they would’ve been able to justify it to their county unless they were going to donate a bunch of money or something. A million Youtube views of a couple getting married in their backyard helps the county how exactly?

Last edited:
I thought he wanted to be viewed as normal and treated just like everyone else🤔 That makes no sense to me, like, they’d be asking for special treatment to be able to rush a marriage ceremony, why? Because someone needs a green card? Because someone is going to die next week? Could they not just wait until next year, or at least whenever they can get an officiant and witness in the same place with them? Yes they could, so I don’t get how they would’ve been able to justify it to their county unless they were going to donate a bunch of money or something. A million Youtube views of a couple getting married in their backyard helps the county how exactly?
It seems like it was a money grab to me. A cheep ass wedding to get lots of views, new subscribers and a live stream so their stupid fans could throw lots of money at them.

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to make a short YouTube video about it, detailing how there’s no such record of them getting married in their county. How there are records of marriages occurring after the date in which this couple said they held their ceremony. Talking about how, in their state, the officiant has to be present with them and a witness regardless of a pandemic. A short one where we could all watch it multiple times, comment on it and get the word out. They have already said specifically that their marriage is legal so they wouldn’t be able to backtrack now, only admit to their lie if enough of their loyal followers see it and begin to question them about it and subsequently doubting their whole relationship. Because there’s no reason at all for them to have faked a wedding unless they’re also faking an entire relationship and or they just wanted to scam their subscribers for some quick cash

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Those 2 are such disgusting individuals.

They KNOW the current leadership in America is not taking the pandemic seriously. There are MILLIONS of Americans who are not only out of work, but have been for months. And they are two privileged and financially endowed individuals who are SCAMMING dumb idiots who feel bad for them out of what little money they have.

No amount of money could make me kiss that nasty mouth full of phlegm and yellow teeth and they truly need to be investigated.

Reactions: 3
someone needs to make an exposed video with all the evidence and theories we have on these two. only problem is it would look like bullying

I just saw you said the same exact thing Kanye lol

Last edited:
I saw some pretty brutal comments and i cant help but laugh cause I know hes reading them and getting mad as hell

• Haha
someone needs to make an exposed video with all the evidence and theories we have on these two. only problem is it would look like bullying
You’re right, it’ll look like bullying and they will act like victims. But, the only thing they can say (if they wanted to come clean) is that they’ve lied about everything because they just wanted to bring happiness to a lot of people. Someone making this video could say they were simply telling the truth about a fake couple in an attempt to stop innocent people from being ripped off and scammed out of their money. And to give them the choice of whether or not to continue supporting them after knowing the facts about this couple. If you still want to support them after you know they’ve lied to you, insulted your intelligence and also begged for your limited incomes to be given to them so they can live lavish lifestyles then that’s on you lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.