Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict they’re going to do another shaming video real soon. They are barely (if at all) deleting any negative comments on their “We Got Married” Youtube video. They can’t be too busy right now. Of course they’re trying to get as much YT money out of it as possible but still. In some strange way I feel that if everyone liked them and fully believed their story then they wouldn’t be happy and would lose motivation to do this. They don’t appreciate their supporters rather just feed off of their haters. They’re not genuinely happy

Reactions: 5
Has anybody reached out to them about their claims on any of their social media? Or are they deleting everything and anything with factual proof? They're such con artists I'll bet 50 bucks Hannah leads a complete double life outside of this whole tit channel.

Reactions: 2
Has anybody reached out to them about their claims on any of their social media? Or are they deleting everything and anything with factual proof? They're such con artists I'll bet 50 bucks Hannah leads a complete double life outside of this whole tit channel.
The double life is an interesting angle. If Hannah is leading a double life she's skating on thin ice. She has enough internet fame and is recognizable enough to where it wouldn't be uncommon for her to get spotted on the street. If she were at the beach kissing a stud type dude, that could end this whole scheme.

And yet to think that she could be on the beach in the arms of a hunky stud looking dude, yet she chooses toddler Shane.

Reactions: 1
The double life is an interesting angle. If Hannah is leading a double life she's skating on thin ice. She has enough internet fame and is recognizable enough to where it wouldn't be uncommon for her to get spotted on the street. If she were at the beach kissing a stud type dude, that could end this whole scheme.

And yet to think that she could be on the beach in the arms of a hunky stud looking dude, yet she chooses toddler Shane.
I don’t think this happens because that would involve one of them trusting an outsider. Now, that outsider could be a woman, her “best friend” from the swim team🤔. But if she was hooking up with someone else then I think Shane has probably consented to it. I’m sure this type of arrangement would just be a part of the deal between them. A ton of fully capable couples (using that term lightly) do this sort of thing all the time, those who are in much better physical shape than Shane. So, it’d probably go on right in front of him, in his own home and he’d probably watch🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t think this happens because 1) I don’t think she had many relationships or much of a sex life before Shane (not much to miss and compare it to) and 2) that would involve one of them trusting an outsider. Now, that outsider could be a woman, her “best friend” from the swim team🤔. But if she was hooking up with someone else then I think Shane has probably consented to it. I’m sure this type of arrangement would just be a part of the deal between them. A ton of fully capable couples (using that term lightly) do this sort of thing all the time, those who are in much better physical shape than Shane. So, it’d probably go on right in front of him, in his own home and he’d probably watch🤮
It's definitely risky to bring a 3rd party into their relationship. Part of the fun of relationships are going out in public and being lovey dovey. If she's with another girl (@poppypig said this too and it might be true), they could certainly pass for friends in public if they keep their hands off each other. But that involves being hypervigilant at all times in public. That's a lot of work.

There's a missing piece to this puzzle....

Reactions: 5
But how many people take time out of their day to really stop a YT'er and ask them questions about their life tho?? I get it if you're Pewdiepie or Trisha Paytas, but Hannah seems like a regular girl without this Squirmy stuff going on. I doubt that many people would recognize her in public. The ones that do are probably fans of their channel who would assume any other guy she is with is just a friend or a relative. Or she might play it off like that. Hell, she might even put Shane's wheelchair in the back of her car to make things less suspicious. She's made a pretty good deal for herself not having to work and pretending to be in love all because of money. But I don't find it entirely impossible for her to lead a double life.

Reactions: 3
But how many people take time out of their day to really stop a YT'er and ask them questions about their life tho?? I get it if you're Pewdiepie or Trisha Paytas, but Hannah seems like a regular girl without this Squirmy stuff going on. I doubt that many people would recognize her in public. The ones that do are probably fans of their channel who would assume any other guy she is with is just a friend or a relative. Or she might play it off like that. Hell, she might even put Shane's wheelchair in the back of her car to make things less suspicious. She's made a pretty good deal for herself not having to work and pretending to be in love all because of money. But I don't find it entirely impossible for her to lead a double life.
If she's with Shane, she would definitely be noticeable. If she's by herself or walking on a boardwalk with another friend, she could maybe fit in. Personally I would recognize her if I saw her in person unless she was in a disguise.

You're very right that she has scored a great deal. Whether she's faking or she's a mentally ill devotee, she hit the jackpot. In one stupid video about their physical therapy routine they easily make what most people make in a week busting their butts for 40+ hours.

I just feel like Shane has roped Hannah into getting married since they can't have quality content until next year anyway (the actual wedding party/having a baby) so why not stage a fake wedding. Shane's a businessman and honey pot is starting to run dry, I just can't wait to see what their next big move is, but I also hope they somehow get called out/cancelled before then.

I just feel like Shane has roped Hannah into getting married since they can't have quality content until next year anyway (the actual wedding party/having a baby) so why not stage a fake wedding. Shane's a businessman and honey pot is starting to run dry, I just can't wait to see what their next big move is, but I also hope they somehow get called out/cancelled before then.
I totally agree. They can't do speaking engagements and stuff like that and I'm not sure how their sponsorships are affected, so bet their income has taken a small hit.

I cant believe that wedding video was trending. All the blue check mark people eat that fake tit up

Reactions: 1
Any other youtuber lying about getting married would be exposed and dragged through the mud by now. There would be 20 different youtube videos and reddit posts made with all the receipts and they would be forced to address it. Because cryptkeeper cartman is so pitiful no one wants to risk being accused of intolerance so hes not even on anyones radar and gets away with it. Ironic when they constantly whine about being discriminated against. In reality cryptkeeper cartman is given a lot of privilege. Everything he gets is thanks to people feeling too bad for him to hold him up to basic standards. Basically every time someone compliments his writing, offers him work, laughs at his jokes, pretends he is fuckable or likable - they are lying out of pity or virtue signaling.

Reactions: 6
Any other youtuber lying about getting married would be exposed and dragged through the mud by now. There would be 20 different youtube videos and reddit posts made with all the receipts and they would be forced to address it. Because cryptkeeper cartman is so pitiful no one wants to risk being accused of intolerance so hes not even on anyones radar and gets away with it. Ironic when they constantly whine about being discriminated against. In reality cryptkeeper cartman is given a lot of privilege. Everything he gets is thanks to people feeling too bad for him to hold him up to basic standards. Basically every time someone compliments his writing, offers him work, laughs at his jokes, pretends he is fuckable or likable - they are lying out of pity or virtue signaling.
Any vlogs that are made to question the validity are attacked by the fans. The vlogger is called jealous and also told they must not believe disabled people are allowed to find love. The comments from the fans are just plain stupid.

There seems to be way more negative (and brutal) comments left unattended than usual. I do kind of shake my head at the ones calling Hannah a gold digger who will eventually leave poor Shane in a crumpled heartbroken mess one day. Little do they know he is the phlegmy, narcissistic mastermind behind this charade. This purpose of this display isn't to bring awareness to the possibility of successful interabled couples; it's to create a false narrative to convince people that he, in particular, has something to offer beautiful women (and of course, he only attracts tall, physically appealing, blonde, educated women...riiiiight, dude). Possibly "sticking it" to everyone who ever doubted/rejected/friend-zoned him. He loathes what his reality would look like to others if he didn't orchestrate this public persona.

Reactions: 6
If enough people mention the marriage license thing then they should address it...they’ve publicly attacked far less important issues in the past concerning their relationship. I wonder how they’ll explain it, though. It’ll be interesting and telling if they choose not to and just focus on other things now. Getting married was such a big deal for them to have to rush it but now I assume they kind of wish people would move on from it. It has to suck at least a little bit for people not to believe what you show and tell them no matter how hard you try to convince them. A lot of the comments have been negative, new viewers that they’ve gained from this wedding are calling them out wondering why she would even want to be with him if not for money or fame. As crazy as it sounds, it turns out that their wedding was just a short-term money grab instead of the lifelong commitment it’s intended to be for most. I think they now realize that their support has plateaued, so their next video will probably just target their base and tug at their heart strings pretty hard

There seems to be way more negative (and brutal) comments left unattended than usual.
Because they're getting a ton of new people on their wedding video that trended. Reminds me of how their comment section looked like when they started their channel, before the brainwashing was complete...

Attachments

lol at the people genuinely confused that was me at first too. Hopefully that brings some new people to this page as well

I'm still confused.

At least if Shane was a Brad Pitt or The Rock looking dude in a wheelchair, he would be appealing to look at. But Shane has literally nothing in the world to offer.

He's not even able to be a good emotional support animal because the attention must always be on him him him.

Reactions: 8
So it appears they've deleted a comment on their wedding Q&A video that said something like "Weird, I can't find a marriage license for you guys." And it wasn't from a commenter that regularly criticizes them.

The deletion seems kind of telling to me because S&G like to correct people in the comments on factual things. You'd think they'd have an indignant rebuttal for that if they were, indeed, legally married. Hannah loves nothing more than to correct people. Also, they clearly are consumed with what the "haters" think since Hannah said a big reason why she changed her last name to Burcaw is so "haters" wouldn't question the relationship more! Yeah, I'm sure critical people are way more concerned with what your last name is than the glaring absence of any public record of your marriage license & admitting that the officiant wasn't physically present (which is legally required in Minnesota, even during Covid).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm still confused.

At least if Shane was a Brad Pitt or The Rock looking dude in a wheelchair, he would be appealing to look at. But Shane has literally nothing in the world to offer.

He's not even able to be a good emotional support animal because the attention must always be on him him him.
See cole from cole and charisma is quite handsome and has a manly body where as Shane looks and acts like deformed toddler Shane really has a duck load of maturing to do and needs to get his head out of his entitled ass before they even think of having kids because Shane is the jealous type and will kick a fuss when he's not the centre of Hannah's universe anymore ..

The only thing Shane can offer are bad jokes and a crappy ass to wipe every morning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.