Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like there would be no possible way for S&G to have made their marriage license off the public record unless there was an extreme special exception made for them. In California and Michigan ( https://www.mentalfloss.com/article...ge-license-and-why-does-california-offer-them ) there are private options but not in Minnesota. Someone mentioned that it might take a few weeks for it to be uploaded or something but it looks like the marriage license database is very current, as you can see licenses from weddings that took place the other day.

Reactions: 6
I do find it hard to believe that they never thought anyone would check if they are really married. I do wonder what they will come up with to get out of it. Guess time will tell.

Reactions: 3
Ugh I was a fan but disappointed when they did that live after their wedding knowing people would be throwing money at them and even more scandalised to read about the marriage licence. What a scam

Reactions: 5
Ugh I was a fan but disappointed when they did that live after their wedding knowing people would be throwing money at them and even more scandalised to read about the marriage licence. What a scam
Well at least you have now realised what they are really like. It sure did seem like it was a money grab to me!

Reactions: 4
They may have done a self uniting marriage. in Pennsylvania those are legal (if I remember correctly he's from PA). Hannah's parents could have been the witnesses. The officiant could have just been symbolic to them

You know what's sad if it was official (we know it's not )Shane can't even put the ring on Hannah's finger .. doesn't that say it all he can't do anything for you hannah yet give you backache and annoy you for the rest of you're life he's like a dose of thrush he's an irritating lady garden 😉

Reactions: 1
They may have done a self uniting marriage. in Pennsylvania those are legal (if I remember correctly he's from PA). Hannah's parents could have been the witnesses. The officiant could have just been symbolic to them
that’s confusing af because he’s now a resident of Minnesota, if a self uniting marriage were only legal in Pennsylvania of the two states, then the license wouldn’t show up in a Pennsylvania records search over the state in which it actually took place. No way, they are residents of a particular county in Minnesota and assumedly got married at home, right? Unless they drove to his hometown to do the ceremony but they only have proof of living in Minnesota together for the last few years

Reactions: 2
No, they didn't get married in Pennsylvania. I actually just clicked on the description of their wedding video and happened to see that they wrote this in the bottom paragraph (since the video was trending I guess they decided to write a long description of who they are, wedding details etc in the description box): "Shane and Hannah have been together for over four years. They got married in September of 2020 in the midst of a global pandemic in their backyard, with their officiant conducting the ceremony via Zoom."

Also I'm PRETTY sure that no one physically attended but them; there certainly wasn't any indication anyone was there from the video. I think all family including the officiant were on Zoom.

Lol even when Hannah and Shane were being like "you're my wife" and "you're my husband" they didn't seem all that convinced of themselves or over the moon or anything lol. Very casual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I want to know who took the wedding photos
I think they just did a self-timer on the camera for some & put it on a tripod or a table, and a selfie stick for the close up ones.

I re-watched their wedding Q&A video to see if I missed anything and Hannah said that they decided to get married TWO DAYS before the ceremony

Shane said "yeah, we called up our cousin to do it. It was like a week before. We were like, hey, can you be our officiant over Zoom? We want to get married and be husband and wife -- we're tired of this."

Oh and BTW they do confirm in the Q&A video that absolutely no family members physically attended the "ceremony"

So awkward when Shane answered the livestream question "did you guys get legally married?" Hannah didn't even try to answer (she usually has her own response for each question) and Shane quickly said yes and went on to the next question lol... not terribly convincing; you'd think they'd briefly talk about how they applied for a license in covid

that’s confusing af because he’s now a resident of Minnesota, if a self uniting marriage were only legal in Pennsylvania of the two states, then the license wouldn’t show up in a Pennsylvania records search over the state in which it actually took place. No way, they are residents of a particular county in Minnesota and assumedly got married at home, right? Unless they drove to his hometown to do the ceremony but they only have proof of living in Minnesota together for the last few years
Yeah, so their officiant aka Shane's cousin Sarah is based in Pennsylvania but it couldn't possibly be legal to get a marriage license based on where the Zoom officiant lives??? That would be pretty bizarre.

Last edited:
ETA: am only just now watching the video. Ok so she's been taking it since she was 15. Sounds very much like she has had to take it for irregular periods or some other condition that makes it necessary for young girls to take birth control that has nothing to do with being sexually active.
I caught that... Hannah said she'd been on BC since she was 15. I was hoping there was a medical reason for it besides the idea she'd been sexually active that young. Maybe she doesn't care what people think, but if it was a treatment, if you're going to mention it at all, then just say so. Those long posts she wrote about her teen years didn't sound like she ever needed BC for its primary use.
Even more selfish that she would bleed her responsibilities onto her aging mother. In two years Hannah could be caring for two toddlers. Her husband and his offspring. What a dream life....
Toddlers... toddle. And learn how to walk and take care of themselves. Shane will only require more care as he ages.

The literature for Shane's new medication, risdiplam, doesn't mention anything that would contraindicate him taking it. The risk to pregnant patients just hasn't been determined. For males, reduced sperm count is the only thing mentioned. They recommend freezing sperm from patients before beginning treatment, but there isn't any mention of risk associated with it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Hannah is changing her name to Hannah Burcaw. Of course she is. They say it's in part because they felt people would speculate way too much about their relationship being fake if she didn't change her name lmao

Also Shane went on a rant about how people leave mean comments because they can't believe a person with a disability could date an attractive able-bodied person. No, Shane, it's because you're obnoxious, annoying and entitled & get jealous of foster puppies because you need attention 24/7 like a baby. And because Hannah is the biggest weirdo ever with no life outside of the relationship.

And LOL Hannah says the only reason she isn't trying for a baby now is because she wants to fit into her wedding dress next year for the family ceremony #Mature #Priorities #Delusional
So which is it? First Shane said he was told to discontinue taking risdiplam for at least 4 months (for maximum swimmers) before attempting a pregnancy. Maybe I just assumed he recently stopped taking it. That was the impression I got. Let's say he dc'd it the first of this month. That means they shouldn't try for a pregnancy until after the first of 2021.

Let's say they celebrate the new year by Hannah getting pregnant. That would make her due date sometime in September or October next year, which would make it impossible for her to fit into her bridal gown. If she doesn't want to be showing by then, they need to practice BC at least until sometime in July, and Shane should be able to continue risdiplam until April or May. There would be no reason for him to quit taking it now.

It's been ages since I heard him complain about getting progressively weaker like he did in the early weeks after the missed dose of Spinraza 6 months ago. I remember he didn't get insurance approval for the risdiplam right away, so he was still running on the Spinraza fumes for at least a month, but the progressive weakness soon seemed to subside.

ETA: Y'all should all be contacting the cruise lines and demanding they make all their ships fully accessible. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Their fans will have a hard time saying their "angels" lied. If they say Shane lied...oh no...they must be ableists!! Like they must laugh at his stupid jokes BECAUSE he is disabled.

Hannah could have been on BC die to the fact she was a swimmer. I know a lot of young females atheletes will use it to control when they have a period or even stop them for months. She may have been sexually active but she is so ...I don't know, I can't see it really. She may even be asexual and would also explain her attraction to being with Shane.

Because they sound like bad actors in a parody skit. Like when Hannah said "Im definitely physically attracted to Shane, Im attracted to his body".

Lizards in human suits.

Reactions: 8
Because they sound like bad actors in a parody skit. Like when Hannah said "Im definitely physically attracted to Shane, Im attracted to his body".
Sounds like a prisoner reading off of a script their captor wrote, letting everyone they're "okay" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I made this account today after sadly believing them for months and liking their videos. Over time, I started to feel like it might be fake as I got more details. The one that first threw me off was the video "why are we house hunting again?" Where they explain casually their "need" for a larger million dollar accessible home shortly after they bought their current home. Massive red flag. Then now the marriage license. I checked again today and it still isn't showing although on their wedding date there are lots listed. And even the day after that. How stupid do they think people are???? Its upsetting that I ever believed it in the first place, but I think on some level I just wanted to. Now I just feel angry. They are not married!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I made this account today after sadly believing them for months and liking their videos. Over time, I started to feel like it might be fake as I got more details. How stupid do they think people are???? Its upsetting that I ever believed it in the first place, but I think on some level I just wanted to. Now I just feel angry. They are not married!
Just curious, you as a newly departed superfan, how do you feel about Special B by S Kids Chris Ul. still supporting/believing the couple; what is his motive there, in your opinion, or is he actually pretty stupid? How has your opinion of Hannah's mom changed? What else in the Shane/Hannah universe are you now disbelieving of?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.