Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s actually wanting a child.. she’s insane, having a baby is hard work Shane can’t get up to do night feeds and can’t even hold the baby properly to soothe it, it’s just sad cruel and unessesary...
Stick to puppies please

Reactions: 5
Dang Hannah is giving me major Myka Stauffer vibes! who the duck decides if kids are worth it or not by shovelling pup feces and finding a new routine. Kids are not dogs lmao. They are way more work and more unsatisfying to take care of in their early stages! They are complete narcissists and both are equally as interested in having kids as I am trying to become the next president of USA.

Says it all shane moaning over puppies getting more attention than him and hannah thinks this little asshole is ready to be a dad he's about as much use as a chocolate teapot he is a burden on Hannah's elderly parents too they are the ones I feel sorry for in this they are meant to be enjoying their retirement but have to wipe this man child's ass
Chocolate teapot. Haha I love that. I had to look it up.

Hannah's parents are truly too old for this crap. She is literally burdening her family with this silly nonsense at this point.

Does anyone feel like in a way they're rushing the baby to prove a point to their "haters"?

"See we really do love each other. I'm anxious to have his baby".

I know theyre stupid but I dont think theyre that stupid. Neither of them have jobs and a kid would be too expensive and too much for Hannah to handle. Unless she has the kid then splits which would be pretty funny

It does seem like they are either having a baby to prove their haters wrong or as a fashion statement for views and money as they are obviously running out of ideas for videos and they know their time on YouTube will come to an end if they don't have any content .. or the baby is another distraction for hannah to help her run away from her insecurities that girl really does have Florence nightingale complex seriously how is that girl wired she's insane

Reactions: 3
Chocolate teapot. Haha I love that. I had to look it up.

Hannah's parents are truly too old for this crap. She is literally burdening her family with this silly nonsense at this point.
To me, this just shows how deeply disturbed and desperate Hannah really was before meeting Shane. So much so that her mom is actually happy for her now and is willing to put up with all the extra stuff that comes with her daughter dating this guy as opposed to any other guy...watching her daughter be a full-time caregiver (when it’s not supposed to be her career) as if she has no other alternative in life...and even if it means the mom herself has to do a hell of a lot more work during her retirement years that she hasn’t had to do for her other children...anything to ensure that Hannah is happy. Hannah must’ve had a horrible childhood. No wonder her mom didn’t have any reservations in the beginning about her dating Shane like most parents would. Her mother probably thought, she’s happy for once so let’s go all in on this

Reactions: 4
This most recent video is ridiculous. Why link a sponsorship to birth control and speak of forgoing birth control? Were they tired of advertising overpriced shampoo? Both of them tit out bi-monthly sponsorship commercials masquerading as couples videos with scripted lines and fake smiles and microaggressions that will never come to the surface. She gave up her future education, career and independence to be his fulltime caretaker at an age where she can't possibly grasp the ramifications of her actions. Strangers may assume she is his nurse, but in every regard- she is his nurse. I believe that they are a real couple, but I think that there are some devotee fetish/mothering kink aspects to what also keeps them going. A child isn't something inspired by fostering puppies for a week, it isn't a momentary desire- it is a lifelong commitment. If they plan to spend the rest of their lives together, what is the rush? Also, for such scholars- they are horrible conversationalists when telling a story, "I was like and she was like and I'm like" - so annoying. I think they initially started their channel to educate people about disabilities and their interabled relationship- but now it is just sponsorship ads, surface level conversations and clickbait thumbnails. I'm taking a break from watching them for now, I'll stay on here to read the truth. Very astute observations, everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This most recent video is ridiculous. Why link a sponsorship to birth control and speak of forgoing birth control? Were they tired of advertising overpriced shampoo? Both of them tit out bi-monthly sponsorship commercials masquerading as couples videos with scripted lines and fake smiles and microaggressions that will never come to the surface. She gave up her future education, career and independence to be his fulltime caretaker at an age where she can't possibly grasp the ramifications of her actions. Strangers may assume she is his nurse, but in every regard- she is his nurse. I believe that they are a real couple, but I think that there are some devotee fetish/mothering kink aspects to what also keeps them going. A child isn't something inspired by fostering puppies for a week, it isn't a momentary desire- it is a lifelong commitment. If they plan to spend the rest of their lives together, what is the rush? Also, for such scholars- they are horrible conversationalists when telling a story, "I was like and she was like and I'm like" - so annoying. I think they initially started their channel to educate people about disabilities and their interabled relationship- but now it is just sponsorship ads, surface level conversations and clickbait thumbnails. I'm taking a break from watching them for now, I'll stay on here to read the truth. Very astute observations, everyone!

Everything you've said rings true and is probably the most accurate statement made thus far, I too think its ridiculous they want babies all of a sudden after adopting puppies. Like wtf. Give yourselves some time to adjust. Its absolutely nails on a chalkboard listening to them talk I can't understand what Shane is saying like ever so I just listen to Hannah or read their subtitles but even then its insufferable because they cannot form any proper sentences! Everything they do and say feels staged now its like they go from making one rash decision to another. There isn't even any spark of life in both their eyes nor any affection between either of them. How is Hannah going to go from wiping her babies butts to then wiping Shane's butt AND making out with him? There's noway you can be indifferent to that the thought makes me wanna gag!

Reactions: 6
So I think that they're using this video to show how "normal" they are. Stopping birth control in preparation for wanting a baby is what "normal" couples do. I don't believe for a second that Hannah has ever taken any birth control. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she would only need that if, sorry to be graphic, she were able to open Shane's legs and sit on top of him. Both would break him. No way are they having relations this way.
ETA: am only just now watching the video. Ok so she's been taking it since she was 15. Sounds very much like she has had to take it for irregular periods or some other condition that makes it necessary for young girls to take birth control that has nothing to do with being sexually active.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I'm wrong, but she would only need that if, sorry to be graphic, she were able to open Shane's legs and sit on top of him. Both would break him. No way are they having relations this way.
Forced myself to skim through Shane's physical therapy routine video and this right here is his limit when laying down on a bed. His knees and hip joints are cemented at a 45 degree angle. If Shane's sickly body even gets enough blood flow to form an erection, this is what he looks like when Hannah carefully squats on top of him while holding her own weight so she doesn't kill him.

This is literally the best case scenario for their sex life... Hannah has some seriously twisted fetishes.

You can all go throw up now.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Drives me batty when people compare caring for a baby similar to caring for a puppy. Only childless people do that. Not sure I believe they are going to try for a baby, I think it's just to keep their fans excited because right now, there is nothing for those two to vlog about.

Before Covid they were always on the go, traveling, partying, seeing the parents...now they are stukc at home...together. And she can't take a vaca without him cuz he can't be left alone. You know this tit is getting old as mold.

And just think...let's say she did get pregnant. There can be complications, she could be put on bed rest...what then? Even without complications, she will not be able to life Shane in the last trimester, they will need live in help.

Hannah shouldn't be lifting Shane as soon as she finds out she's pregnant.

In fact they should already have a CNA taking care of Shane months before that, when they start trying for a baby, to make sure the transition of care is smooth and risk free for Hannah.

But even then, there are only so many hours a CNA can be at their place. What happens when Shane has to poop and only Hannah is around? I guess he will have to wear a diaper and Hannah will change him?

lmao what even is her life...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
A few weeks ago I had to take care of my 2 year old niece for a day and a half and I had no experience really with kids and I was tired out just from that I also own a crazy hyper dog who dose everything > it’s definitely NOT the same

what the hell is hannah thinking

Plot twist: Hannah is already pregnant from her real secret boyfriend

lmao that would be the ultimate twist. I would feel so helpless if I were shane bringing on a baby only one of us can look after. Hannah may as well be a single mom. I bet Shane will ask to go to the brewery when things get tough and he isn't receiving enough attention. I wonder how Hannah will feel then seeing the repercussions of motherhood on husbands. why are they even considering adopting?! No kid will wanna join this freak show. Its honestly torture to bring another human being into a vastly complicated situation.

It’s just not going to happen. If Shane really wanted to be a father, if it were one of his dreams, then he would’ve tried to get his sperm frozen years ago on his own in hopes of finding a great partner one day. Especially at the time when he was unsure of his life expectancy. It would’ve also suggested that HIS parents were on board with all of this. And if Hannah really wanted to get pregnant and have a family of a few kids then she wouldn’t even be with Shane...putting all of the responsibilities on herself and her family. Neither of their actions fit this narrative, Shane would’ve already done his part and Hannah would’ve gotten a career out of college that doesn’t require her to be his full-time caregiver just to do her part financially. They’re not going to do any of this stuff because it goes against the very benefit and novelty of them being together, and kids would make things harder for them to not only stay married but even tolerate each other on a daily basis. It’d obviously be harder on Hannah with the extra work and harder on Shane with the lack of attention. There’s no logical explanation as to why these two would have children together other than to supplement their business. And if they did, they’ll have a live-in nanny who essentially does all of the motherly duties while Hannah and Shane show the baby off on Instagram and in YouTube videos...and they’d just pay that nanny a percentage of their Squirmy and Grubs earnings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s just not going to happen. If Shane really wanted to be a father, if it were one of his dreams, then he would’ve tried to get his sperm frozen years ago on his own in hopes of finding a great partner one day. Especially at the time when he was unsure of his life expectancy. It would’ve also suggested that HIS parents were on board with all of this. And if Hannah really wanted to get pregnant and have a family of a few kids then she wouldn’t even be with Shane...putting all of the responsibilities on herself and her family. Neither of their actions fit this narrative, Shane would’ve already done his part and Hannah would’ve gotten a career out of college that doesn’t require her to be his full-time caregiver just to do her part financially. They’re not going to do any of this stuff because it goes against the very benefit and novelty of them being together, and kids would make things harder for them to not only stay married but even tolerate each other on a daily basis. It’d obviously be harder on Hannah with the extra work and harder on Shane with the lack of attention. There’s no logical explanation as to why these two would have children together other than to supplement their business. And if they did, they’ll have a live-in nanny who essentially does all of the motherly duties while Hannah and Shane show the baby off on Instagram and in YouTube videos...and they’d just pay that nanny a percentage of their earnings.
Eh I don't think it's strange that Shane didn't freeze his sperm. How was he supposed to know that a new drug was going to affect his sperm levels? It's not like that happens with all drugs. And the penis is not affected by SMA; maybe his endurance is and obviously he can't move anything else but the penis is not a muscle

Personally I think Hannah was drawn to Shane because of her desire to be a mommy and take care of a baby. Caring for Shane was able to fulfill that desire to some degree, I suppose. I've said this before but I really think she'll lose interest in him once she has a baby.

Finally, a rational person in the Squirmy & Grubs comment section:

"Wow, Shane must have some balls to get annoyed with Hannah about not tending to him diligently enough because she’s looking after THEIR pets all alone. I’m sure he’s used to being waited on, but I hope he grows up. I mean, all he can really offer Hannah is emotional support, and if he can’t even give that, she’s going to get sick of functionally being on her own. If she has to do everything for him, along with him whining he has to share her attention and care, that’s kinda scary. Shane seems like a funny bloke, but I don’t envy her."

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
People as sickly and dependent as Shane should not be parents. He literally cannot do anything. Can barely speak one sentence at a time without chocking on his own saliva. He will be dead in 15 years. Reality is cruel but selfishly ignoring it is worse. Shane and Hannah can sugar coat things, and losers in their comment section can virtue signal and pat themselves on the back... in the end it's the kids that will pay the price.

I think Hannah is way more immoral than Shane. He was dealt a horrible hand but still wants to be normal, have kids like every other man - at least that's somewhat understandable. But Hannah is healthy and has every option out there yet she's choosing to have kids with a sickly man who will be nothing but a burden on his kids until he dies. She's a monster.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.