Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she was born a freak with an uncontrollable fetish for disability, deformity and degradation. That's the only logical explanation. Its a hard pill to swallow because her attractive outer shell is deceiving. But these intense perversions are innate. Hannah being pretty has no bearing on her attraction to the grotesque.
yeah, and this “relationship” would actually make sense if she had a brother in a wheelchair who’s needed a lot of assistance, or another close family member or friend who’s disabled...or if she had any prior experience with people with disabilities like a job as a nursing aide, but she’s admitted that’s not the case. So there’s no way in hell a normal, sensible young woman would jump all in with their very first experience like that, taking everything on, all of the responsibilities and tough stuff that burns out so many others...yet coincidentally she’s ok going along with publicizing and making a business out of it as well. And there’s no way that a normal person would’ve been actively searching for such a partner. I think this supports the claim that she’s a devotee because remember, she saw a video of him and then sent him an email...so what kinds of videos was she watching that lead her to his video?🤔 you don’t just randomly come across videos of that subject...obviously she was looking for someone like him. It’d be awesome for someone to ask her that during a live q & a

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Itd be awesome to interview them separate and interview her mom
and his exes‘ exes and their friends, or someone from her swim team or an old college classmate. Someone knows something, it’s just a matter of time...they’re not that rich to be able to keep everyone quiet for forever. It just takes one person to get mad or jealous and it’ll all come out

Reactions: 2
From my own personal experiences girls that are completely batshit crazy also happen to be more attractive. “Average” looking girls seem to be more down to earth. Even though attractiveness can be subjective.
From my own personal experiences girls that are completely batshit crazy also happen to be more attractive. “Average” looking girls seem to be more down to earth. Even though attractiveness can be subjective.
Can vouch that my craziest girlfriends I've dated all were very pretty girls but complete nat tit crazy not in Hannah's sense though that girl is beyond batshit crazy with a weird af fetish

I really want to know if hannah has any exes I wonder if she did what they think now probably they've dodged a bullet

Reactions: 3
Can vouch that my craziest girlfriends I've dated all were very pretty girls but complete nat tit crazy not in Hannah's sense though that girl is beyond batshit crazy with a weird af fetish

I really want to know if hannah has any exes I wonder if she did what they think now probably they've dodged a bullet
In the real world, if she has any exes then I would guess that they think she’s just doing this for the praise, fame and to make herself feel good...about herself. I would guess they’re probably somewhat athletic and tall like her and feel that Shane can’t really be her type without there being something behind it. If she has exes then they aren’t disabled because she said she had no previous experience with it before Shane. So, it makes sense that, as a result of past experiences, she would’ve went right after the total opposite of what she’d had before. People do it all of the time after they’ve been hurt

Reactions: 1
I dont think she has any sexual experience. I think something happened to her as a kid that shut her down completely. Shes sticking with Shane cause he physically cant have sex with her

I dont think she has any sexual experience. I think something happened to her as a kid that shut her down completely. Shes sticking with Shane cause he physically cant have sex with her
I agree one reason is because Shane can't dominate her she feels safe that he won't assault her still it is very weird af

I do think Shane is probably the first person she's properly been with

maybe that would explain, at least in part, why she moved so many times as a kid. Of course it’d have to do with the parents’ jobs and stuff too but maybe she was picked on a lot, never quite fit in with other kids, why she took up swimming and that she possibly had some bad experiences with boys. Her siblings are a lot older than her so I could definitely see her mom wanting to go above and beyond to help her find the right fit in school/community, pushing her to go to therapy, getting a nose job etc...just as she overdoes things in her support of this relationship. I could see her searching for a guy who’s less threatening and showing her mom the video of Shane and they both be all in. I agree that Shane could be her first official boyfriend, who also happens to be totally dependent and physically harmless which wouldn’t just be a coincidence, so it would make sense for her mom to completely support this without any apprehension. It’s easier to just think that she’s weird af though lol

I mean, I don’t even believe they’re a legit couple but I do see how they could be together in an arrangement type of deal for their own selfish reasons, for attention but not at all for love. I get that people have issues and therefore reasons for their choices and behaviors in life but still. If anyone disagrees with any of this feel free to chime in ...I think that if you take into account 1) the chances of two individuals being together with serious intent given her athletic background and his condition of complete dependence, people like to date like people...2) with her age, young-no failed marriages or kids yet so it would be highly unlikely that she’s really desperate, she goes against what most other young girls would do as far as wanting to be career-driven, not stuck at home and dependent on her partner professionally...3) with the manner in which they met, not through a close friend and not organic at all...4) with her having no previous experiences with people with disabilities, his condition would scare most women off who weren’t familiar, he would automatically be friend-zoned by most all women regardless of his personality which isn’t all that great anyway...5) with the fact he publicizes all of his “relationships” and she knew this from the very beginning, they are businesses for him and his partners, and it’s plastered all over social media. That’s the only thing typical about her as a young woman is the social media aspect. Now add all of those things up and consider the chances of it all happening to just one person and one relationship. I think it’s absolutely impossible that they are in love purely. If a few of those details were different then I might feel differently about it. Take the business away and do you really think they’d be together? The problem is that you can’t even answer that question because that’s all he’s ever done. He didn’t have a girlfriend ever before he began blogging and now he gets a lot of them...it’s not because they love him or else someone would’ve done so before he gained semi celebrity status. The chances of everything are so small if not for an arrangement or a forced situation

Last edited:
So they got married on Friday wtf

I reckon hannah is pregnant that's why they've got married quickly

Last edited:
In the "gone off birth control" video Hannah mentioned that she's been on birth control since she was 15... so she might have been having sex at that age (or earlier). Maybe some guy really messed her up. Or could have just been on birth control for health reasons (endometriosis, heavy periods, etc)

Also, in their newest video Hannah showed a couple pictures of her and her mom side-by-side since she was wearing her mom's wedding dress for the ceremony... looks like her mom got a nose job too! Liz has a totally different nose now, from hooked to slightly upturned. Mom + daughter nose jobs y'all!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So they got married on Friday wtf

I reckon hannah is pregnant that's why they've got married quickly
yeah smh, there has to be a serious reason as to why they couldn’t have just waited until next year. If I had to guess I’d say it’s his health. I don't think it’s because of a pregnancy. They would’ve been meticulous planners with their business and overall lives, everything they’ve involved themselves in up until this point of their relationship but then had a huge and life-altering slip up and gotten pregnant...doesn’t seem likely for them. A pregnancy would probably be planned as well. They wouldn’t have been reckless during sex to risk their future traveling, speaking engagements/vacations and with much of their fun at stake. For some reason I think that if they really wanted to get pregnant it’d be really hard for them and they’d probably end up adopting...there’s just something about how things go sometimes for people who say they want kids really bad, it usually doesn’t work out as quick and easy for them. And if they would’ve already been trying for a baby for a year or two then they probably would’ve gotten married a year ago. In the real world, everything points to them probably having difficulties getting pregnant. I wouldn’t be surprised if his health noticeably deteriorates soon with that being the reason for the quick legal union

Congratulations to the freak and the creep. Hopefully Shane kicks the bucket before this nightmare falls upon an innocent child.

So, we should be able to comment whatever the hell we want on any their previous videos while they’re doing this q & a tonight, right? Lol

• Haha
Tbf I think their wedding is tainted it's not a proper wedding is it if it's done over zoom why couldn't they wait and do it properly I know I'd rather have waited and have the big day I guess every girl dreams about getting married to a selfish narcissist over Zoom 😒so I honestly think she's pregnant if they are rushing to get married and doing without having a big wedding with their families and friends this wedding seems just soulless to me getting married over Zoom just doesn't count it doesn't have the same feeling

I also think that this isn't a proper wedding and it is most likely rushed by pregnancy, health issues, or general impulsiveness. I would feel really let down if I dated a guy for years and was his full time caretaker and had a wedding in an undecorated back yard- at least go to Party City and get some streamers or balloons and maybe a platter of food. The whole thing feels rushed and anticlimactic.

On to the topic of devotees- BBC is one of my favorite channels because it does really offbeat documentaries and I found one in their archives called: Meet the Devotees. It is a fascinating watch!

Reactions: 5
Tbf I think their wedding is tainted it's not a proper wedding is it if it's done over zoom why couldn't they wait and do it properly I know I'd rather have waited and have the big day I guess every girl dreams about getting married to a selfish narcissist over Zoom 😒so I honestly think she's pregnant if they are rushing to get married and doing without having a big wedding with their families and friends this wedding seems just soulless to me getting married over Zoom just doesn't count it doesn't have the same feeling
his cousin, Sarah (co-founder and director at his foundation) officiated the wedding over zoom. I mean, who knew she was also an ordained minister😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.