Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Hannah is really this delusional. It's so sad, it's like some 16 year old who's obsessed with motherhood fantasizing about having babies with her deadbeat boyfriend. They said they're going to start legitimately trying for a child after their wedding next summer; she's stopping birth control now though because she thinks you need to go off birth control for a year before trying.

She literally said "when we first got the puppies we were like, we're never going to have kids. But now we feel ready to have kids."

"Sometimes when I was caring for the puppies Shane would get upset that he wasn't receiving attention." YIKES.
I just can't.

And what does "legitimately trying" mean? She's young and fertile. If she has sex she's likely to get pregnant.

Is she trying to prove her luv to the "haters"?

Reactions: 3
"We had seriously thought about having a child, or at least trying to, right before Shane started his medicine because he would have had to wait 4 months after [to start trying for a baby]. So we were like, we should just do it now!"

They had a pregnancy scare and "everyday I'd be like, I want a baby I want a baby I want a baby. And when I thought that we were going to HAVE a baby, that really changed my mind because I thought about it seriously for the first time and what that would actually look like in our day to day lives and not just the idea of a baby."

I'm kind of speechless at how immature and delusional Hannah is. She really is beyond. Has her attraction to Shane and doing everything for him been some weird manifestation of her baby obsession? Watch her completely lose all interest in Shane when/if they have a baby. Or did she become so fixated on Shane because she felt that he'd give her a baby as soon as she wanted one?

I just can't.

And what does "legitimately trying" mean? She's young and fertile. If she has sex she's likely to get pregnant.

Is she trying to prove her luv to the "haters"?
Shane might be wearing protection during intercourse now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
"We had seriously thought about having a child, or at least trying to, right before Shane started his medicine because he would have had to wait 4 months after [to start trying for a baby]. So we were like, we should just do it now!"

They had a pregnancy scare and "everyday I'd be like, I want a baby I want a baby I want a baby. And when I thought that we were going to HAVE a baby, that really changed my mind because I thought about it seriously for the first time and what that would actually look like in our day to day lives and not just the idea of a baby."

I'm kind of speechless at how immature and delusional Hannah is. Has her attraction to Shane been some weird manifestation of her baby obsession? Watch her completely lose all interest in Shane when/if they have one.
This is almost unbelievable. She is deliberately laying the foundation for her to have a miserable future. If there weren't a pandemic presently, she would be considered stupid. The fact that there is a pandemic makes her even more stupid.

America is the epicenter of the pandemic and we have a majorly important election in a few weeks.

We don't know what the other side of this looks like. If we don't get this virus under control and Shane gets it, then what? Yet she's trying to bring more people and possibly extremely disabled people into an already uncertain world.

It's selfish and evil.

Reactions: 6
This is almost unbelievable. She is deliberately laying the foundation for her to have a miserable future. If there weren't a pandemic presently, she would be considered stupid. The fact that there is a pandemic makes her even more stupid.

America is the epicenter of the pandemic and we have a majorly important election in a few weeks.

We don't know what the other side of this looks like. If we don't get this virus under control and Shane gets it, then what? Yet she's trying to bring more people and possibly extremely disabled people into an already uncertain world.

It's selfish and evil.
No worries, when Hannah finally realizes that having two babies (one grown and one actual baby) is lots of work, Liz will be the indentured servant-nanny-babynurse for the baby's whole life!

• Sad
lmao what a shitshow

I love that deranged Hannah is so out of touch with reality that she is shamelessly confirming our accusations.

- Shane demands being her #1 priority at all times (what grown man gets jealous of puppies?? jfc)
- He is absolutely useless and Hannah does all the work while he guilt trips her for it
- Her dysfunctional relationship is an escape from reality and she is an irresponsible, infantile pos who has no business raising children

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No worries, when Hannah finally realizes that having two babies (one grown and one actual baby) is lots of work, Liz will be the indentured servant-nanny-babynurse for the baby's whole life!
Even more selfish that she would bleed her responsibilities onto her aging mother. In two years Hannah could be caring for two toddlers. Her husband and his offspring. What a dream life....

First time poster in this thread!

Just a thought but if/when Hannah becomes pregnant, how will she lift Shane, especially when she’s in the final stages of pregnancy/post birth. Will they have a career or will her mum take over looking after Shane?

First time poster in this thread!

Just a thought but if/when Hannah becomes pregnant, how will she lift Shane, especially when she’s in the final stages of pregnancy/post birth. Will they have a career or will her mum take over looking after Shane?
The one non-delusional thing they have mentioned is getting a caregiver for Shane when Hannah is pregnant and afterwards.

The one non-delusional thing they have mentioned is getting a caregiver for Shane when Hannah is pregnant and afterwards.
Ahh thank you for telling me that! I haven’t had a chance to watch the video so missed that!

Reactions: 2
They basically had to say this otherwise even their sheep audience would be horrified. Will they actually do it though?

Reactions: 1
They basically had to say this otherwise even their sheep audience would be horrified. Will they actually do it though?
I think they will when Hannah is heavily pregnant. IMO Hannah will care way more about the baby than Shane.

Reactions: 2
Can she not get anymore insane she already has a huge baby she doesn't need a new one see Shane gargling and choking on air most of that video I'm sure Shane cracking tit Jones will really help bring a kid up sureeeee hannah you keep telling yourself Shane will be a great dad just means you'll have another focus away from you're problems she's sick in the head

Long post*** In the video they talked about how, for them, deciding on trying to get pregnant would be heavily influenced by whether they want to give up the traveling/vacations, speaking engagements etc (the actual perks of their relationship, the stuff you put on Instagram). So I don’t think she will get pregnant. I think they found a new sponsor, a new audience to cater to and they simply made a video that somewhat relates to it with some added details. Out of all their “intimacy“ videos they’d never mentioned anything close to what they said today...they have a new sponsor. They haven’t even said what positions they can effectively have sex in lol do they plan to use a turkey baster? They said he has to wait four months off of his new medication before trying, but the medication is what’s helping to keep him alive and out of the hospital, so is she going to literally rape a totally weakened and comatose Shane just to get her baby? Does the medication negatively effect sperm vitality? Someone should look that up. So, he’s going to risk his health by stopping the medication just to try and give her a baby? Their business is essentially over if she gets pregnant other than being able to sell books. No travel for quite a while...they’d have a nanny in the home for the majority of the day so scheduling videos around that would be tough and she’s not going to feel like doing that often anyway. I doubt they would put someone outside of their family on camera, I actually doubt they’d allow someone outside of their family to even come in their home like that for the same reasons they didn’t go on the Dr. Phil show. So, her mom will be the nanny? How do you decide in such a short time that you don’t want kids because of the work of taking care of the puppies but then after two days know for sure that you do? What are you going to do when things get difficult taking care of a baby and Shane? Put the baby up for adoption? I think they take some of the criticism from their doubters and use it to make themselves seem more realistic. They realized how weird it sounded that they were worn out from the puppies in a matter of days but actually want to have children haha. Shane is not even mature enough to be a father AND he can’t even do anything at all to help with taking care of baby. I guess he can pay all of the bills, but this isn’t a normal situation of a breadwinner because he needs daily care too ... at some point, he’d just want to ditch her because he wouldn’t be getting any attention from her and attention from followers...that’d go to Hannah and the baby. It kind of seems like she just wants a baby really bad even while knowing she could realistically be the only one responsible for it in a few years (with Shane’s condition and her mom not being all that young) and he wants one just to be able to show and tell people that he’s a father. Both are being extremely selfish and it’s selfish to put extra responsibilities on her mom regardless if she’s in total support of it. I’m sure her mom already does quite a bit that she doesn’t have to do with any of her other kids’ families. Their kid would most likely grow up with all kinds of emotional problems if not physical impairments also

Last edited:
  • Sad
They said he has to wait four months off of his new medication before trying, but the medication is what’s helping to keep him alive and out of the hospital, so is she going to literally rape a totally weakened and comatose Shane just to get her baby?
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine how messy a divorce between these two would be, if they had kids? I guess Hannah would have to get full or primary custody and Shane would have to get some crappy accessible apartment in the Minneapolis area (because you KNOW Hannah would never be able to move away from her mom). Shane would have to pay for a full-time caregiver for himself in addition to a babysitter whenever the children would visit - very expensive altogether on top of his insurance. And of course, no Squirmy and Grubs money. He would probably milk the hell out of being a single dad and write a couple sh*tty, unfunny books though.

Maybe Hannah would be forced to get a serious job and pay spousal support to Shane!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That baby will only be used as a fashion statement for their YouTube videos and another focus for hannah to run away from her problems she is litrally insane obsessed with what 99 percent of girls would find revolting she isn't wired right and no way is Shane mature enough to be a dad he's a massive baby he looks and acts like one I can see Shane crying because he won't be the centre of her universe anymore

Reactions: 4
People in their comments are celebrating this crap and saying that they think she will be pregnant very soon. WTF???

How are people celebrating a girl ruining her life and the lives of her kids? Shane is the only one who benefits from this garbage:

- To get knocked up, Hannah does all the work during sex and rides him like an immobile pony, meanwhile Shane just lays there.

- While pregnant, Hannah runs around to doctors visits, fixes up a baby's room, struggles with the pains of pregnancy, and prepares the house, meanwhile Shane just sits there.

- Hannah screams her head off in labor while her body is changed forever, meanwhile Shane just sits there.

All that before the baby is even born.....

Reactions: 7
Says it all shane moaning over puppies getting more attention than him and hannah thinks this little asshole is ready to be a dad he's about as much use as a chocolate teapot he is a burden on Hannah's elderly parents too they are the ones I feel sorry for in this they are meant to be enjoying their retirement but have to wipe this man child's ass

Liz is gonna be taking the L on this one big time. Also 5 dogs, a severely disabled person, and a kid? Shes burnt out already its like shes doubling down on this tit. And either way I still dont believe they have sex so this might be a content push

I just find it funny thinking of how if they have 2 or more kids Shane will end up just looking like one of the kids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.