Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell what a load of drivel , I gave up after the build a bear story.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell what a load of drivel , I gave up after the build a bear story.
I know this podcast of all the things they could do with McMansion their fans paid for they just give voice podcast ugh

Reactions: 3
Okay, you win the internet for the next month for transcribing all that. I made it less than a quarter way through but will go back and finish later. Once again, excellent work! Thank you!

Reactions: 7
OMG @Peraweila, you deserve a medal. Seriously. I do not know how you did it. Thank you for taking one for the team!

So they're going on a cruise so that Hannah can show us her T & A in her thong bathing suit. And then they will both complain about how inaccesable the boat is. And how people were staring at them and not understanding that they were a couple. Blah, blah, blah.

Quote from transcript: "We have one stop on our cruise, and he can't get off. It's not accessible." So why are you going on the f*cking cruise?

No wonder this thread is all but dead.

And anyone else feel uncomfortable about Hannah's description of them both "walking" through the mall? And the usual complaints of employees thinking he's a disabled little boy at Build A Bear? I call bullsh*t on that. It's obvious he's not physically a child. They are playing a sick game and it's boring.

There's so much that Shane could have done for the disabled community.

Reactions: 6
Their channel is at a low point, despite what the sub count and views say. Their new vids get a few hundred comments now. Years ago they'd have 1000s of comments within a few hours. When even this thread is dead, you know everyone's bored of their same old same old crap content.

Hello! I didn't realise there was a thread for these two! It always seems like such a weird dynamic between them, so false. Off to read some of the older threads....

Reactions: 5
Yay, @VirtualSkeptic, you're back! I was wondering where you were.

I know, can you believe how stagnant this thread has become? Even when we didn't all agree, there was still lively discussion and interest. Now not only is their channel boring, I think it's actually harmful. And I believe Hannah is mentally ill. There's something she's getting out of this that doesn't sit right with me.

Regarding the sub count: I think it reflects when S&G were in their heyday. It's just that people haven't 'unsubbed'. And views can be bought and comments written by S&G or Liz or a company they've hired. I think they've tanked.

ETA: Even Meredith is no longer making appearances. Or Hannah's brother who owns the coffee shop.

Reactions: 4
OMG. I just saw the title on one of their latest videos, "Should We Homeschool Our Kids?"

How about HAVING a kid before thinking about how you're going to educate your hypothetical child? SMH. I'll be really surprised if they ever have a child, regardless of the "how." Shane's not about to compete w/ a baby for his "mommy/nurse/Hannah" time.

I've been looking for the 2021 Form 990s for the LAMN 501(c)(3) which, judging by previous years, should have been posted months ago. I just checked again and noticed this message on their non-profit's Guidestar listing:

"This organization has not appeared on the IRS Business Master File in a number of months. It may have merged with another organization or ceased operations."

Hmmm... time for some deeper diving now.

ETA: I looked up data on several well-known 501(c)(3)s and didn't find any for which 2021 Form 990s are available yet, so it's probably just a delay in Guidestar posting things. Seems for nearly 3 years now practically every office, organization, et al. have conveniently blamed "COVID" for not doing their jobs in a timely manner.

Last edited:
ETA2: The IRS blames the lack of availability of Form 990s for 2021 on a "delay." So there you have it.

Data Updates Delayed
Expect delays in data updates for the Tax Exempt Organization Search tool. We are still processing paper-filed 990 series received 2021 and later.

Homeschooling is not easy at all when circumstances are ideal, how could you think of homeschooling when she is his primary caregiver? Such bullshit.

Homeschooling is not easy at all when circumstances are ideal, how could you think of homeschooling when she is his primary caregiver? Such bullshit.
Homeschooling is about one of the hardest things a person can do providing everything that a community does Jesus Christ

Home schooling is hard. We did a little bit when my son was excluded from school, (he has autism and they couldn't cope with him). They then found him a place 2 day a week. Eventually we got him a place at a sen school.

The homeschooling issue is all hypothetical because there are no children and there never will be. It's just another topic for them to yap on about as Hannah was homeschooled by Liz.

In fact, be prepared for them to have Liz on as a guest to give her "expert" opinion.

These charlatan couples' vloggers will talk about hypothetical kids until they're too old to have them- or until the sperm shooter insemination device collab drops them. It's just a never-ending combo of tease with clickbait titles, fake laughter, call people ableist, deliver stupid jokes, plug in a sponsored ad and wear leggings as pants with a Forever 21 camisole- rinse and repeat video after video. They're far too self absorbed and immature to have a baby right now or possibly ever.

I noticed S&G went on a Disney cruise w/ Cole & Charisma. Huh. Good old Hannah, making sure someone behind her and Shane boarding the ship got a protracted butt shot of her dressed in brown Spandex things (leggings?) which appeared to have become impacted in her ass, left some breadcrumbs leading to their "accessible stateroom" on the "Disney Wonder" cruise ship.

Now, since I really don't want to watch a 26-minute video of these jokers, perhaps someone else can figure out how long a cruise it was, some idea of the price (these Disney cruises have $$$$ out of $$$$$ which, similar to restaurants, means pretty darned expensive), and perhaps their itenerary. Looks like the ship launched from San Diego, and there's a clickbaity title on their video alluding to them being "ditched in Cabo." Shane noted they passed 8 watering holes on the way to their cabin where Shane could get adult beverages.

Reactions: 2
Wait......hold up......Thev're now gone on vacation with Cole and Charisma? The same couple they couldn't get away from fast enough before?

Their viewership must really be tanking.

Wait......hold up......Thev're now gone on vacation with Cole and Charisma? The same couple they couldn't get away from fast enough before?

Their viewership must really be tanking.
C&C have uploaded their video from that trip. Haven't watched it yet. In the short clip of S&G's I saw they were all smiley-smiley w/ each other. Cole can do a lot more than Shane though, and I get the impression Shane, while putting on his happy face, still seems jealous of Cole. That's just speculation on my part, based partly from previous videos of the 4 of them together. I don't get a vibe one way or the other from the "girls," but Shane does that "nervous laugh" thing & just seems to be trying too hard to seem happy to be with C&C. Maybe it's just b/c Shane is reminded he's not "just a normal guy who happens to use a wheelchair," the very "thing" that Cole is.

Hannah & Charisma deboarded for some time in Cabo, both of them leaving the guys behind, supposedly b/c Cabo isn't fully accessible to wheelchairs. They left Cole to be Shane's "caregiver" which may have furthered Shane's frustration.

The cruises on the "Disney Wonder" offer several pkgs. For the ones out of San Diego, it looks like you can take a 2, 3, 4, maybe 5-day cruise that includes Cabo.

ETA: To each his own, but those "serial killer" eyeglass frames Shane selected just aren't flattering to his face. They're the wrong shape, and they age him by 20 or more years. Previously he had smaller, rectangular dark (brown or black) frames that were much more flattering to the shape of his face. Again, JMO.

C&C and S&G stayed in adjacent "Deluxe Oceanview Accessible Stateroom with Verandah" in the aft of the ship (rooms in red circle on Deck 7, far aft). I attached the deck plan, but if it's too small, the full-size drawing is here.

It sounded like a rough ride the 1st night at least, apparently made worse by riding on the tail end. Cabo was the only place besides San Diego they mentioned. I'm guessing the reason the guys didn't get off the ship to go to Cabo was the water nearby is too shallow to enable a big cruise ship to dock, so they shuttle cruise passengers in tender boats to the town & back, and those boats don't look very big. Not sure if the accessibility problem was just that or if there would have been problems navigating Cabo in a wheelchair, too. I watched C&C's video, and no one seemed to be complaining about "ablelism." The "boys" seemed perfectly content to sit outside & drink beer while the "girls" saw some of Cabo. Shane kept telling Cole he needed to pee & that Cole might have to help him. Did we really need to know that? One of them even said drinking all that beer was probably not the smartest thing to do. Cole didn't seem too enthused at the prospect. I think Shane just likes talking about his "giant snake."

(Minor observation: I always thought the spelling "veranda" was the proper term. I understand it is in the U.S. but most folks in the U.K. still use the "verandah" spelling.)

Sounded like this trip might have been one of the 4-night pkgs. Costs vary depending on the decks and specific cabins. Those staterooms with verandahs look like they'd be towards the upper end costwise. Here's one family's description of their experiences on the same ship, maybe on the same cruise (last year, not w/ C&C and S&G). I still haven't watched but a minute or two of S&G's video. Perhaps someone can shed more light on this thing. They really are scraping the barrel for entertainment these days. I've never wanted to go on a cruise, but more power to those who do. I just think if I were going to drop that much money, I'd want to do more than travel for 2 days to get to one destination where you disembark for 4 or 5 hours, especially when your spouse can't join you, then reboard the ship & head back to port.

So are S&G in L.A. now? I thought someone said they were going to L.A. for 3 whole months. San Diego isn't too far away from L.A. (about 120 miles or 2-3 hours, depending on traffic), and C&C apparently moved to L.A. (I don't follow them much. I just know from what I've seen of them, they're not as insufferable as S&G.)

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for the recap @fredflintstone. Nicely done.

I think C&C might not appear as insufferable as S&G is because there is less denial and gaslighting with them. Haven't watched either couple in awhile, though.

I bet you could have cut the tension with a knife during that trip with those 2 couples. I'm not buying that Cole and Shane now have this buddy-buddy male bonding experience. Or that Hannah and Charisma are suddenly besties, either.

Ummm......where's Liz? I also am not buying into that she's not there with them. No way could Hanna take care of Shane alone.

Exhausting to try to sort out their lies.

Oh, Liz is definitely lurking around and most likely changed Shane's nappies while Hannah went off with Charisma. 3 days ago, she posted a pic of herself in the Kelly Clarkson audience, in L.A.
At this point, I have no words for anyone who still believes Hannah takes care of him full time with the ease, stamina, and cheerfulness she displays in their contrived videos. Mama Aylward lives with them, goes on *every single trip* with them, and lived a very short distance from them before they all moved into the McMansion. It's a no brainer that she's the one who wipes his ass.

Attachments