Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commend you for sitting through all that 😂 So the video had nothing to do with the clickbaity title?
Ha. Thank you. It was playing in another window while I multi-tasked. I had to go back and look. "Shane Admits Things Are Not Going Well With Hannah." Nope. Absolutely nothing except his "croc hunter" schtick at the beginning when Hannah is behind him in the kitchen. He called her name 3 times before she acknowledged him and said she was making a cucumber sandwich (yuck). He didn't need anything. He was just trying to get her attention... just like a pesky little kid. Since he can't turn his head he couldn't see her. She appeared to tune him out at first, but without looking up, she finally said, "I'm making a sandwich," like what does it matter, Shane? Her tone and body language indicated she wasn't amused. Once again Shane just has to be the center of attention. They did a sponsor ad for some kind of earbuds. The middle part was Shane recounting his silly dream and Hannah going "awww," and the last part was them going back to the jewelry store to pick up Hannah's engagement ring which they had to repair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Their relationship really does remind me of mum and son it's weird af that's why people can't get their head around it .. hannah always talks to Shane like a little baby with that awwww it's so condescending and Shane is the most un funniest person I know how do people say he's the funniest person ever I don't know I can't stand him hannah definitely deserves a medal for putting up with his tit jokes and him putting her down in a jokey way all the time little man syndrome comes to mind ... does it make you feel like a big man Shane
I just saw it. So boring. Shane does his "croc hunter" schtick in the first part. He was telling Hannah about a silly dream he had, and they remind me of a little kid (Shane) telling his mommy (Hannah) about his dream. Her patronizing "awww" is just creepy. Later she "found" him sitting in the corner of their back yard "meditating." Gosh, Shane is SO UNfunny it's ridiculous. And yet their adoring fans describe Shane as "the funniest man" around. I just don't see it. I don't see how (or why) Hannah tolerates his passive aggressive insults and the silly jokes.

Reactions: 3
Unemployed people are giving these people money for a bionic arm?! Wtf. That is disturbing. There are people in this country who are literally starving, kids eating nutrition-void ramen and cereals, and animals dying in shelters and their subscribers want to give what little money they have to very successful YouTubers. That's sad.

Welcome! Very interesting observations. What kinds of behaviors suggest that Hannah isn't in love with Shane?
TY. I look for micro "tells." One is the slight pulling of the corner of the mouth back. You will see that if someone doesn't like something/someone/what's being done or said. She's got them. Slow the videos down.

When she called him "Giraffe Boy." That's love?

Somebody else can do the honors. I'm not sitting through 20 minutes of their latest. Nope.

Reactions: 1
Haha if anyone can sit through a video of Shane gargling and his stupid jokes I applaud you the sandwich making video was enough is rather watch paint dry would be more fun!!!
Somebody else can do the honors. I'm not sitting through 20 minutes of their latest. Nope.

A notification informing me of the existence of Shane admits blabla whatever that video is called popped up on my home screen today. And I thought nah... Can't be bothered with this clickbait. I refuse to add to their number of views. Those clickbait titles are starting to annoy me.

Reactions: 4
I saw a clip on twitter and immediately new it was fake, I've never seen their videos on YouTube and I will not because I dont want to contribute to their money making machine. I immediately googled Hanna and Shane hoax and came across this thread. I'm just glad other people can see thru their lies. I have seen so many other "fake couples" make millions from their followers and it makes me sick. I give them credit for coming up with the idea of a dysfunctional couple and I can see they could be entertaining to watch. But in my opinion Hanna and her so-called "parents" are all actors. They couldn't get a decent role and had failed acting careers, so they turn to YouTube. No parent would put up with that. I think Shane hire them as actors/care givers and the money was too good to turn down. As for Hannah, she like many million other girls her age would do anything for attention and fame. This is NOT real.

Reactions: 6
I would love a body language expert to analyse hannah I really would because I think they would have a field day with hannah! Also I think she should be assessed by a psychiatrist or psychologist as clearly something in her brain is off balance and it right

I cant believe I found this forum. Ive been obsessed with this couple for a year and everyone around me thinks im crazy. There is something seriously effed up going on here. I personally believe something happened in Hannahs life and she snapped, found a distraction (Shane) and is using this new life as a coping mechanism. I hope for her this isnt true and shes really just a caretaker and they came up with this idea to get some youtube fame. In terms of making a profit its incredibly hard to make a living off youtube you need like 100 million views a year just to make six figures so I dont think this is money related. Even if it was theres easier ways to be a gold digger than pretend to be an extremely disabled mans wife. What stuck out for me was when they refused to go on Dr. Phil last minute like they knew he was going to start asking some personal questions and crack the case and they couldnt risk that. I can only imagine the pain her parents are going thru witnessing this if i was her older brother i would go nuclear on this situation and probably be in jail. As for Shane, im torn between hes a master manipulator or just going along for the ride. The dude can barely talk and tbh i feel for him. But theres also something extremely weird about his personality. I see a lot of people on here pissed off about his drinking, listen if i was a floating head like him id be banging heroin everyday so he gets a pass to do whatever he wants in my books. Id love to keep this conversation going for I have tons of other theories and talking points but I dont want to make a million word post on my first time on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol on a recent video Hannah flipped out on someone who (accurately) said that S&G almost never respond to comments.
Self-righteous, insufferable Hannah to the rescue!

"We respond to lots of comments on almost every video. We were busy last night so we haven’t had much time to go through and reply on this video. Please don’t spread misinformation if you won’t take the time to verify your random thoughts!"

I guess "lots" means about 3 responses on each video that generally are just correcting people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd love to hear more of you're theories as I think you've hit the nail on the head you see I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't a little emotionally manipulative money grabber who bosses his poor suffering fiancée about he may be disabled but he sure knows how to use that to his advantage by pulling in peoples heartstrings for money he sure is very arrogant for a floating head on a useless body ... and he sure has a knack of making young girls be his carer I am glad the other two girls broke free from his "spell" and living good lives away from this emotionally abusive little man
I cant believe I found this forum. Ive been obsessed with this couple for a year and everyone around me thinks im crazy. There is something seriously effed up going on here. I personally believe something happened in Hannahs life and she snapped, found a distraction (Shane) and is using this new life as a coping mechanism. I hope for her this isnt true and shes really just a caretaker and they came up with this idea to get some youtube fame. In terms of making a profit its incredibly hard to make a living off youtube you need like 100 million views a year just to make six figures so I dont think this is money related. Even if it was theres easier ways to be a gold digger than pretend to be an extremely disabled mans wife. What stuck out for me was when they refused to go on Dr. Phil last minute like they knew he was going to start asking some personal questions and crack the case and they couldnt risk that. I can only imagine the pain her parents are going thru witnessing this if i was her older brother i would go nuclear on this situation and probably be in jail. As for Shane, im torn between hes a master manipulator or just going along for the ride. The dude can barely talk and tbh i feel for him. But theres also something extremely weird about his personality. I see a lot of people on here pissed off about his drinking, listen if i was a floating head like him id be banging heroin everyday so he gets a pass to do whatever he wants in my books. Id love to keep this conversation going for I have tons of other theories and talking points but I dont want to make a million word post on my first time on this site.
I've noticed on Hannah's insta st tories she is very obsessive posting on things like when she's obsessed with something she is totally obsessed and she even said that herself I do feel that she's on the autistic spectrum it's not a bad thing but it could say why she's obsessed with Shane and overly weird about him and constantly staring at him like he's brad Pitt when other girls wouldn't even give Shane the time of day

Reactions: 5
What is it with Hannah and her aggressive replies to comments on instagram and youtube from people? Its like shes self projecting her own frustrations. I think Shane can be manipulative yes. I havent done my own research into his money grabbing and usually i cant stomach to watch more than a minute tops of their videos. One theory that this thread brought to my attention was that Hannah could be a lesbian and was looking for a way to have a sexless relationship. I dont know if you guys know this but if you look up Shanes ex Anna on instagram she is a lesbian now

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Explains a lot ... a lot of gay girls get in relationships with men as a cover up in gay myself ive seen it so many times I see so much lesbian in hannah my gaydar just goes off so much you can tell they both have no sexual chemistry maybe she picked Shane as the safe option knowing she wouldn't have to have someone who could sexually dominate her as Shane is like a sack of spuds useless in bed! Where as if she got with ab abled man he would be sexually dominant
What is it with Hannah and her aggressive replies to comments on instagram and youtube from people? Its like shes self projecting her own frustrations. I think Shane can be manipulative yes. I havent done my own research into his money grabbing and usually i cant stomach to watch more than a minute tops of their videos. One theory that this thread brought to my attention was that Hannah could be a lesbian and was looking for a way to have a sexless relationship. I dont know if you guys know this but if you look up Shanes ex Anna on instagram she is a lesbian now
What's Anna's isn
Explains a lot ... a lot of gay girls get in relationships with men as a cover up in gay myself ive seen it so many times I see so much lesbian in hannah my gaydar just goes off so much you can tell they both have no sexual chemistry maybe she picked Shane as the safe option knowing she wouldn't have to have someone who could sexually dominate her as Shane is like a sack of spuds useless in bed! Where as if she got with ab abled man he would be sexually dominant
tshram

I'm on Anna's Instagram now if she's lesbian it explains why she just finished with Shane and he seems really butt hurt about her in looking at posts in Shane's Instagram from 2015
tshram

Theres one picture where shes wearing a LGBT NY hat and the caption is is her talking about getting girls or something. Im not an expert on whos a lesbian or not but she looks pretty gay in that picture. Ive also seen the pics with her and Shane, and it looks like shes had other boyfriends, the whole things just weird

Theres one picture where shes wearing a LGBT NY hat and the caption is is her talking about getting girls or something. Im not an expert on whos a lesbian or not but she looks pretty gay in that picture. Ive also seen the pics with her and Shane, and it looks like shes had other boyfriends, the whole things just weird
If she is lesbian and using Shane to compress her feelings I feel bad for her wasting her youth and life being this manipulative man child's slave when she could be a woman there's a few videos where he says a actress is hot or something ect it's never a mans hot also she follows a lot of ftm trans men's profiles too make that of you will

Also being with Shane (if she's lesbian ) explains a lot he's not masculine at all even with facial hair he looks like a boy and he wouldn't be able to very sexually dominate he can't do anything for himself and she knew that and when she found Shanes video on YouTube well she clearly must've been watching other disabled you tubers to find him and when she found little old Shane she hit the jackpot I don't feel like she has had other boyfriends in the past I'd be surprised if she did

Welcome! Theorize away! I still have worked up the stomach to watch their latest video.

The aggressive replies, on those rare occasions she actually replies, do seem over the top. They probably delete the really bad ones, and I don't fault them for that, but they say they're all about educating everyone about how they as an interabled couple live life, then her snappish answers are uncalled for. I have not seen that about Shane's ex, Anna!

Hey guys, I was lurking for a bit then broke and made an account lol. I've been thinking about these people for months and it's been bothering me a bit lol.

Normally I would say, live and let live if your relationship is happy and consensual, but the problematic stuff they say and the way these two behave seems kind of damaging to themselves and their audience. First off, I know someone said it pages ago in this thread, but there was the Dr. Phil video in which they got upset because an audience poll on the show said that a significant amount of respondents wouldn't go on a date with someone in a wheelchair, and Hannah said "everyone should say yes". I think it's super unreasonable to say that everyone should be ok with going on a date with a disabled person, especially with someone who has Shane's condition. Like good for you if you're fine with it, but I would want a partner who I can dance with, work out with, go on hikes and travel around the world with easily while we're young, and I think a lot of people feel that way! I don't think they're good ambassadors for disabilities. Their insistence on not needing a caretaker is super unrealistic too. I noticed in some videos they use the argument that "the caretaker can't be here 24/7, so if there's something mild i can help Shane with, I'm not going to make him wait until a caretaker comes, I'm just going to help feed him or take him to the bathroom". Sure, but that's not a good argument as to why you don't really have ANY help at all except your family. They seem super defensive and proud of not needing a caretaker, which is really not a great representation of an actual disabled relationship.. The reality is caregiver syndrome is real and will hit Hannah and her family really bad as time goes on! It seems she has abandoned her career as well, which may feel fine for her now but in 20 years I wonder if she will feel that she made the right choice. To clarify, it's not bad that they're "interabled", but the way that they act like there's no problems with being a 24/7 nurse helping Shane go to the bathroom and doing everything for him is a bit worrisome.

Someone earlier on the forum mentioned Cole and Charisma too, and taking a look at their channel, they're a lot more realistic and mature than these 2. They act like a couple instead of mother and child, and when caregiving is brought up they disclose that they live with Cole's parents and they are open to caregivers if they get burnt out, or when they start a family. I think the girl (Charisma) has a medical background too, so she seems actually competent to take care of her partner and to manage stress.

I don't know if any of you users browse reddit, but I've seen a number of posts by Shane on there advertising the channel. They post the same picture like multiple times to different subforums. I've found threads there which talk about how they post all the time finding it annoying lol

Reactions: 8
I honestly feel sorry for her one day all the stress from caregiving is going to hit her hard she will end up having a nervous breakdown everyone has their limits .. they make out like it's a breeze it really isn't it's physically and mentally and emotionally hard to deal with we know she's a devotee but I guess even that will have its limits I feel sorry for her he can't even put her wedding ring on her finger surely her parents must be sad about that and I have respect for cole and charisma at least they are more genuine and say caregiving is hard because it is it's not all sunshine and rainbows like the two con artists Shane and hannah. They say they wanna bring awareness for disability's yet they con money out their fans and disabled fans who can barely afford to live they are disgusting.
Hey guys, I was lurking for a bit then broke and made an account lol. I've been thinking about these people for months and it's been bothering me a bit lol.

Normally I would say, live and let live if your relationship is happy and consensual, but the problematic stuff they say and the way these two behave seems kind of damaging to themselves and their audience. First off, I know someone said it pages ago in this thread, but there was the Dr. Phil video in which they got upset because an audience poll on the show said that a significant amount of respondents wouldn't go on a date with someone in a wheelchair, and Hannah said "everyone should say yes". I think it's super unreasonable to say that everyone should be ok with going on a date with a disabled person, especially with someone who has Shane's condition. Like good for you if you're fine with it, but I would want a partner who I can dance with, work out with, go on hikes and travel around the world with easily while we're young, and I think a lot of people feel that way! I don't think they're good ambassadors for disabilities. Their insistence on not needing a caretaker is super unrealistic too. I noticed in some videos they use the argument that "the caretaker can't be here 24/7, so if there's something mild i can help Shane with, I'm not going to make him wait until a caretaker comes, I'm just going to help feed him or take him to the bathroom". Sure, but that's not a good argument as to why you don't really have ANY help at all except your family. They seem super defensive and proud of not needing a caretaker, which is really not a great representation of an actual disabled relationship.. The reality is caregiver syndrome is real and will hit Hannah and her family really bad as time goes on! It seems she has abandoned her career as well, which may feel fine for her now but in 20 years I wonder if she will feel that she made the right choice. To clarify, it's not bad that they're "interabled", but the way that they act like there's no problems with being a 24/7 nurse helping Shane go to the bathroom and doing everything for him is a bit worrisome.

Someone earlier on the forum mentioned Cole and Charisma too, and taking a look at their channel, they're a lot more realistic and mature than these 2. They act like a couple instead of mother and child, and when caregiving is brought up they disclose that they live with Cole's parents and they are open to caregivers if they get burnt out, or when they start a family. I think the girl (Charisma) has a medical background too, so she seems actually competent to take care of her partner and to manage stress.

I don't know if any of you users browse reddit, but I've seen a number of posts by Shane on there advertising the channel. They post the same picture like multiple times to different subforums. I've found threads there which talk about how they post all the time finding it annoying lol

Reactions: 5

What also bothers me is that Shane is very quick to call the caregiving a team effort, as if they BOTH do the caregiving together, or something. I get why it might be psychologically useful to frame it that way (especially for Shane) but it's very annoying that he's always the one bringing it up like that, and almost takes credit for Hannah's efforts. I guess Hannah agrees but it rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.