Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but that was just part 1. They baited that part 2 is where it gets juicy :rolleyes:

Hannah and her constant labeling people who don't kiss their ass as ableist is obnoxious. Hannah is a labelist. Is that a thing yet? :sneaky:
I noticed that... Part 2. If they get another half-million-plus hits on Part 2, there may be a Part 3, Part 4, etc. Their next to last video has over 825K views now, and this one over 550K. Compare that to previous videos that have gotten 50K-275K views, and they've figured out "sex sells." I see they have over 605K subscribers now. Gotta go for that gold plaque! That was one of the most boring videos they've ever done.

"Labelist"... perfect.
Is her mother taking all the boob and butt shots? How low can this group go?
I think they have the camera on a tripod. Shane commented about the dog licking it early in the video. But I think the "boob and butt" shots are going to be included in all their videos now. They've learned Hannah prancing around half-clothed = more views.

Reactions: 3
This girl came from a good upbringing and a good education now she has her fiancée little man who bosses her about and makes her flaunt herself half naked on YouTube he most probably tried this with his exes but they were like hell no he manipulates these girls into doing his care on the first meeting which is wrong he is very good at manipulating and looks so sweet but we see him for who he is I hope hannah sees one day and doesnt marry him he can't even put the ring on her finger that's how sad it is

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm literally scratching my head. Why are over 600K people watching. Yes sex sells, but are there no standards any more?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
didn't you know how wholesome they both are you know it's definitely a loving relationship when you have to flaunt you're half naked fiancée on YouTube for money and then constantly beg for stuff to be gifted I will give it to Shane he sure does a have a knack of manipulating these young girls into doing what he wants

Reactions: 3
I am new to this site. Who is paying for all of the travel that this couple and her mother are always doing.

Reactions: 2
guessing jts money from YouTube they know if they flaunt hannah half naked they get more views and more views equals more money that and they hint for things all the time using Shane's disability to make people feel guilty

Seeing Shane begging for donations on his Instagram for his "none profit" charity pull the other one Shane we all know you take some of the profit for yourselves wish people knew that not all the money is going to charity that's how he can afford all these nice holidays ect

Just came across this comment ... 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Shane is a disgusting person and his girlfriend is an idiot who laughs at all of the idiotic things he says. I wish he could clear out his phlegm filled voice. He makes me sick.

Reactions: 5
Shane is a disgusting person and his girlfriend is an idiot who laughs at all of the idiotic things he says. I wish he could clear out his phlegm filled voice. He makes me sick.
He's very emotionally manipulative that's for sure he sure knows how to guilt trip people into getting what he wants poor little Shane

Hannah is an example of what a young woman can become if she has low self esteem, mental issues, and no life wisdom.

Rather than becoming a successful career woman and marrying an equally gorgeous career man and traveling the world, taking cruises, and hanging out with groups of girlfriends, she instead is raising a manboy and she thinks this is the best she can do.

He's very insecure and hides behind his tit humour and jokes that only hannah finds funny because she has a screw loose

Reactions: 6
I'm literally scratching my head. Why are over 600K people watching. Yes sex sells, but are there no standards any more?
I think people initially subscribe because, in theory, it sounds wholesome. On the face of it, you might think you see a disabled man who has a big personality and a beautiful, kind girl in a true love relationship. Then, you actually watch and see what’s going on.

I think people initially subscribe because, in theory, it sounds wholesome. On the face of it, you might think you see a disabled man who has a big personality and a beautiful, kind girl in a true love relationship. Then, you actually watch and see what’s going on.
That's so true. That's why I subscribed. I thought they were so cute and wholesome. They completely flipped the script.

I remember watching them at first and thinking how cute and sweet and actually stuck up for them but it wasn't long until I soon realised what they were like I am good at reading people

That's so true. That's why I subscribed. I thought they were so cute and wholesome. They completely flipped the script.
They're not unique. Look at all the "reality TV" couples who changed after the cameras had been rolling a while. S&G aren't really any different from them in that regard. People get addicted to the attention, then change in an attempt to get more attention. After a while they don't seem to care if the attention is positive or negative. It's all attention. I think in their minds any critics are just "haters" and "ableists." They don't seem to consider their critics may have valid points. For every critic who bothers to leave a less-than-gushing comment on one of their videos there are 99 more who are adoring fans. I saw one recently where someone was polite but said something to challenge them (I forget what it was now), and one of their fans told the person to "click off"! Nobody is allowed to not LOVE little Shane and adoring Hannah.

They're not unique. Look at all the "reality TV" couples who changed after the cameras had been rolling a while. S&G aren't really any different from them in that regard. People get addicted to the attention, then change in an attempt to get more attention. After a while they don't seem to care if the attention is positive or negative. It's all attention. I think in their minds any critics are just "haters" and "ableists." They don't seem to consider their critics may have valid points. For every critic who bothers to leave a less-than-gushing comment on one of their videos there are 99 more who are adoring fans. I saw one recently where someone was polite but said something to challenge them (I forget what it was now), and one of their fans told the person to "click off"! Nobody is allowed to not LOVE little Shane and adoring Hannah.
Hannah will call anyone an ableist if they won't date a disabled person people have Tastes and reasons why they won't date a disabled person maybe some people would be put off by caregiving it's not for everyone hannah clearly is on the autistic spectrum and this is her obsession which is to do with disability and she advocates for disability rights ect and is attracted to disabled men her mum used to work with children with special needs I used to think Shane was seemingly sweet until I read one of his books where he makes fun of special needs kids for shitting himself and Shane found it hilarious to make fun of now if it was the other way around and someone was making fun of little Shane there would be uproar he's such a self entitled little man child bully makes me sick when hannah hinted that Shane is sexually aggressive how could he be he can't even eat without you feeding him

Hannah will call anyone an ableist if they won't date a disabled person people have Tastes and reasons why they won't date a disabled person maybe some people would be put off by caregiving it's not for everyone hannah clearly is on the autistic spectrum and this is her obsession which is to do with disability and she advocates for disability rights ect and is attracted to disabled men her mum used to work with children with special needs I used to think Shane was seemingly sweet until I read one of his books where he makes fun of special needs kids for shitting himself and Shane found it hilarious to make fun of now if it was the other way around and someone was making fun of little Shane there would be uproar he's such a self entitled little man child bully makes me sick when hannah hinted that Shane is sexually aggressive how could he be he can't even eat without you feeding him
You see, I don't care that they're an "interabled" couple. I don't know if it's a "thing" with her, if she's "on the spectrum," or if she's "in it for the money" which I doubt they're rolling in. They don't seem to be lacking, what with neither of them working beyond Shane's book royalties, their honorariums from speaking engagements (which they're obviously not doing in person right now), and what they get from YouTube, Patreon, and paid advertisements. (I don't think many people make a whole lot from YouTube alone.) I think like many people I just stumbled across them one day, began watching, and thought they were kind of entertaining.

After a while though Shane became insufferable. He's not funny. He acts like a kid who is trying to get the adults' attention. However, if that floats Hannah's boat, and the two of them are happy, it's nothing to me. I reserve the right to comment on what they post in public videos though. It is THEY who have made themselves a topic for discussion, and I think they've reached the point where their "fame" has gone to their heads, and they're posting more "sexualized" stuff than they did in the early months. They seem to have figured out "sex sells." Just look at their last two videos in which "intimacy" is in the title. One has over 855,000 views so far, and the other has over 710,000. That's over 3 times what any of their videos in the past 8-9 months got.

This may not be all, but a quick skim through their videos reveal these are the ones that received at least a million views, and the newest of these is from 9 months ago. (The Hannah shower video attracted over 900,000 which is why I included it.) I don't know what happened 8 or 9 months ago, but their number of views dropped off quite a bit. That is, until they figured out that having Hannah prance around half-clothed attracted more viewers. I think the quality of viewers dropped, but attention is attention when you're just looking for quantity over quality.

"How to Cuddle"
"My Life Expectancy Has Changed"
"Disabled Toddler Chugging Wine On An Airplane"
"Girlfriend Helps Disabled Boyfriend Take a Shower"
"Accessibility in Paris"
"When Was The First Night You Spent Together"?
"Will Shane's Disability Stop Us From Having Kids"?
"Men Flirting With Hannah In Front of Shane"
"Why We Turned Down Dr. Phil"
"I Asked Hannah to Marry Me"
"Is it weird that I sit on her lap"?
"Shane Helps Hannah Take a Shower" >906,000
"Hannah's Genetic Results Revealed - Will Our Kids Have SMA"?

Other than their content was becoming boring and predictable, I'm not sure why the marked drop in viewership began late last year. Several times they've tried "suggestive" titles, the most recent being their latest "Part 1" about "How We Make it Work," the one with all the NSFW warnings to their family which turned out to be 19+ minutes of nothing that was NSFW. Or remotely interesting. But it's "Part 1," so they can string it out... Part 2, Part 3... as long as they keep getting views... until people figure out they're being played. Leading titles like "How We Kiss" and "Pregnancy Plans" didn't make a big splash, so they're trying a different tack now.

Without being able to leave their house often (except for Shane's weekly shower at Hannah's parents' house) they don't have world travel to entertain themselves with right now. Which means fewer opportunities to beef about the "ableists'" insensitivity in not making every place on earth accessible to someone in a 300-pound electric wheelchair.

Nor have I heard a peep out of either of them about Shane being over 2 1/2 months past due for his Spinraza injection. For a while he appeared to be getting weaker, and they both talked about the difficulty he was having getting the hospital to agree to administer it. But for at least the past 2 months, since shortly after they went on lockdown, Shane has appeared to be as strong as ever (which I realize isn't saying a lot), and I've not heard them mention it again. It would seem if it were that important to halt the progression of his SMA they would be fighting tooth and nail to get someplace to agree to do it. I know I would!

Last edited:
I honestly think they are clutching at straws now with their content and videos I think they've covered every avenue they can think of and have ran out of ideas they realise that to get views and make their boring videos Interesting is to parade hannah half naked for views they can't moan about the perverts asking rude questions when they are flaunting hannah naked that's like moths to a flame ...they are going to attract men and women that are creepy and weird so they can't moan about it . If they don't want weirdos asking about their sex life stop flaunting hannah also their video didn't address anything new at all it was so boring people are intrested in how it works what positions ect they don't care about communication in their relationship let's be honest .. it's only a matter of time these two YouTube fame will slowly dossaoear give it two years max then it will be someone else people are interested in I don't think hannah is with Shane for money more the fact she is a devotee

9 months ago would have been about when their content went from interesting Q and As, family outings, and life with a disability vlogs to monotonous travel videos. This was also when they really got into the sponsored videos.

Personally I began to question their sincerity when they stopped captioning videos. They said it was due to lack of time, but the odd thing was that Hannah was doing it while she was swimming competitively and studying full-time, but then stopped doing it when she finished college and should have had more time.

It became clear to me that they couldn't really truly care about the disability community if they couldn't even pay someone to do that. It became obvious that money mattered more than anything else.

Reactions: 10
Well said that's all they care about they will litrally do anything for money it's disgusting this is the girl who was going to study to be a lawyer now she's under Shane's spell and being emotionally manipulated to pose half naked in videos Shane tried it with ine other of his gfs well they weren't half naked but one featured in his videos I think he wants to say to people" look I can get a hot girlfriend I'm totally normal " all Shane does is tell stupid jokes and talk about his penis no one cares it's borderline creepy
9 months ago would have been about when their content went from interesting Q and As, family outings, and life with a disability vlogs to monotonous travel videos. This was also when they really got into the sponsored videos.

Personally I began to question their sincerity when they stopped captioning videos. They said it was due to lack of time, but the odd thing was that Hannah was doing it while she was swimming competitively and studying full-time, but then stopped doing it when she finished college and should have had more time.

It became clear to me that they couldn't really truly care about the disability community if they couldn't even pay someone to do that. It became obvious that money mattered more than anything else.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.