Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like they said in the video where they stripped, they feel sexiest when they’re naked in bed together. That’s bc they do seggs to each other! Like, better than any other couple, bc they’re super adventurous and creative when it comes to all the seggsy seggsy seggs they have together.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh of course, and the smell from his diaper must really get her going. This is such a staged event, the whole thing. She can't wait until he kicks it and she can be free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh of course, and the smell from his diaper must really get her going. This is such a staged event, the whole thing. She can't wait until he kicks it and she can be free.
And rolling in the big bucks, she’s definitely playing the long game here, maybe she didn’t realise at first how long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And rolling in the big bucks, she’s definitely playing the long game here, maybe she didn’t realise at first how long.
shane is the perfect specimen, he won't leave this planet so easily. someone, please conserve his baby batter, we can't lose his superior genetics!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like they said in the video where they stripped, they feel sexiest when they’re naked in bed together. That’s bc they do seggs to each other! Like, better than any other couple, bc they’re super adventurous and creative when it comes to all the seggsy seggsy seggs they have together.
Yeah, he’s taking her to Powndtown on a regular basis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hello Hello welcome to thread 9, are we ever going to get bored of trying to get our heads around this 'couple'. That will probably be a big Fat NOPE!

Mod edit as per rules no swear words are allowed in titles
I'm sorry but looking at Shane speak LITERALLY TURNS MY STOMACH....CAN'T DO IT... :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Shane’s sunburned, bony body reminds me of the time my dad tried to deep fry the Thanksgiving turkey…

D775FB24-FBF1-4A8D-B088-9CD440497E19.jpeg
959244F7-2116-4AC3-B294-F589617C9A0A.jpeg
FFE225A2-14F2-4F20-BF7E-4AD36FE6D6A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The double date with Cole and Charisma;

Grifting aside, Cole is a man. He looks like a man, sounds like a man.... just one who can't walk. You can look at him and think huh, there are some things about him that are attractive.

Shane, just NO.

I'm sorry but looking at Shane speak LITERALLY TURNS MY STOMACH....CAN'T DO IT... :sick: :sick: :sick:
The saliva, ugh. Repulsive.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Grifting aside, Cole is a man. He looks like a man, sounds like a man.... just one who can't walk. You can look at him and think huh, there are some things about him that are attractive.

Shane, just NO.

Such a big difference between cole and Shane. I think cole had an accident?

Reactions: 5

Shane, just NO.

Except.....Are there any pictures of Shane and Cole hanging out or just Hannah and Charisma? (Have to ask since I can't bear to watch S&G anymore.) I think Shane is major league threatened by Cole.

Cole had a diving accident when he was in high school.

Hahaha this made my night 🤣!!! This is such great imagery to accompany your joke!!! That turkey has seen some better days! I'm sure your dad is a great cook, and this was a one-off mistake 😙. Did your family end up ordering pizza instead and enjoying the rest of the side dishes?
haha my dad was mortified (I think I saw tears in his eyes when he came in the house with it).

My mom tried her best not to laugh at him and just asked him to go to the grocery store and buy turkey breasts so we could still have something. Re of the meal turned out great because my mom was in charge. 😅

Cole had a diving accident when he was in high school.
Yes, I went to school in the Virginia city C&C lived in. There’s a popular swimming area at the river that runs through the city. To get to the swimming spot, there’s a long pedestrian bridge that takes you from the mainland, over the river, and to a small island that serves as a city park/natural area.

The river is extremely rocky (people go rafting regularly), but at some point along the bridge, there’s a VERY small spot where you can actually jump from the bridge and into a deep section. It’s like a 50ft+ drop… when Cole went there with friends in high school, he jumped and missed the deep portion. (Editing because now that I see the video posted below- I guess he didn’t jump from the bridge? I could have sworn in an early C&C video, he mentioned jumping from the bridge. In the video posted here, he doesn’t specify if he jumped from the bridge or not).

Last edited:
  • Sad

Shane, just NO.
That’s the thing w them, like even in terms of inter-abled couples, they’re an outlier. There are very few others with a conventionally attractive woman and a child like looking man. It’s just not the norm. Also, would Shane ever date a disabled woman? He would not, bc in order to be with Shane, you must also be his full time caregiver, those are the rules in Shaneland.

That’s the thing w them, like even in terms of inter-abled couples, they’re an outlier. There are very few others with a conventionally attractive woman and a child like looking man. It’s just not the norm. Also, would Shane ever date a disabled woman? He would not, bc in order to be with Shane, you must also be his full time caregiver, those are the rules in Shaneland.

Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="nowboarding, post: 8636404, member: 60865"
haha my dad was mortified (I think I saw tears in his eyes when he came in the house with it).

My mom tried her best not to laugh at him and just asked him to go to the grocery store and buy turkey breasts so we could still have something. Re of the meal turned out great because my mom was in charge. 😅]

Aww I can just imagine your dad feeling disappointed coming into the kitchen with the turkey, and your mom did such a good save by holding in her laughter and asking him to go to the grocery store and get turkey breasts! That's a Thanksgiving with lots of laughs, twists and turns and a happy ending 😄. My favorite Thanksgiving memories are when things didn't go smoothly, lots of yelling and laughing and problem solving in the kitchen- Martha Stewart level perfection start to finish on Thanksgiving Day is boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't watch the latest video, but I'm assuming the 4 of them got together for the views and not because they are really friends. I don't think Shane likes Cole, probably because he's not as disabled as Shane is and it must remind Shane of his own fragility. Charisma and Hannah are so fake and boring. Nothing more about their amazing TV pilot? Or book? I swear they just do that stuff so they can get more Patreon money, which we all know is where the cash cow is.

I didn't watch the latest video, but I'm assuming the 4 of them got together for the views and not because they are really friends. I don't think Shane likes Cole, probably because he's not as disabled as Shane is and it must remind Shane of his own fragility. Charisma and Hannah are so fake and boring. Nothing more about their amazing TV pilot? Or book? I swear they just do that stuff so they can get more Patreon money, which we all know is where the cash cow is.
The video seemed like a ploy to double each channels YouTube view count like oh here is all of us in case either viewers hadn’t seen either channel yet. There was no interaction between them - visit to the theme park is a lot diff than sitting down to dinner, it is what you do with someone you don’t want to get to know haha

• Heart
The four of them enjoyed a completely private tour of Universal Studios. Of course they did. Afterward, they had lunch at one of the restaurants. What was missing was the gratuitous spread of food. They’ve never not shown the food but it was omitted this time. I wonder if that was because they would feel foolish ordering Shane a triple cheeseburger and beer battered onion rings just for the photo op while Hannah feeds him apple sauce in front of C&C.

Hannah is so painfully awkward around C&C. All she knows how to do is laugh even when no one else is. I agree that Shane is extremely intimated by Cole. Can’t stand any of them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.