Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, there's really no way he's doing anything so sexually creative that we can't dare imagine it. This pose does them no favors to convince us of their wild sexapades. Absolutely absurd. My wrists are bigger than his upper thigh.
Shane's quotes on this pic so off putting and jarring to read..
🙈🙊🙉
All I can picture of their sex life is Shane slobbering all over Hannah's boobs. I really question if either of them have even had penetrative sex with another person, so juvenile is their fixation upon it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Usually the people who talk about sex most are the ones who have the least, so this is probably true of them. They want so much to be a normal couple that they over do it. Or it's like all their other "stories" because it's an arrangement and not real.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Usually the people who talk about sex most are the ones who have the least, so this is probably true of them. They want so much to be a normal couple that they over do it. Or it's like all their other "stories" because it's an arrangement and not real.
It stems from Shanes insecurity....very much the same as young teenagers who feel and say the exact same things.

She is in a relationship with someone who has the body of a child. This has never sat right with me
Just imagine if the genders were reversed. It would still be acceptable of course since its not the womans fault she looks like a child but it would NOT be a youtube sensation. People would not be able to watch, it would be too much. The dynamic would be completely different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All I can picture of their sex life is Shane slobbering all over Hannah's boobs. I really question if either of them have even had penetrative sex with another person, so juvenile is their fixation upon it.
I feel like this is probably the reality for them. They sound like pre-teens anytime sex or anything remotely related comes up in their videos, and every video clip or picture of them 'being romantic' has the same vibe. It's just them tying to prove how they're so happy and enjoy their intimacy so much, but it's painfully obvious to an outsider that they realistically have probably no actual sex life. At least with each other.

Too true! They just give off that 'We totally have sex, LOTS of sex, so much, like all time' weirdly juvenile kind of vibe. It's obviously fake. How will they make it in Hollywood if a person with a brain can't even believe their 'truths'!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1642887281876.png

Look at the horrible, basic leggings and Ugg boots combo that they describe as "perfection" as she harasses that tree with her body in the thumbnail! They have a new video up showing their road trip from New Mexico to Los Angeles. Hannah films scenery and Shane's face with her cellphone while driving and they spend the last 3 or so minutes gushing about how happy they are with their takeout Thai food in LA- they keep saying its good and great over and over. Hannah shows more unbridled passion and excitement towards pad Thai than she will ever show or feel for Shane. Chloe creeps me out big time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Could she BE anymore basic? Also who is taking that photo, unless she set it up herself, in which case, what an odd pose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The points's already been made, but poor guy's head control seems to have quite a bit worse since he was first in the public eye, right? Also, his speech seems more laboured - or is it just that long, detailed utterances have never been his thing? And it's just sad to see him naked.

Regarding his comments about AB men - I'll happily admit to having always been thoroughly mediocre 'in the sack', but even my miserable repertoire benefits greatly from my ability to undress & wash myself beforehand, and, once I've disappointed the not-so lucky lady, make us both a cup of tea.
🤣🤣🤣
Could she BE anymore basic? Also who is taking that photo, unless she set it up herself, in which case, what an odd pose.
She looks strained as always, I can almost hear her seething to herself “one more second” before she gets up off the tree and drops the fake smile and probably snaps at Shane 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1008262
Look at the horrible, basic leggings and Ugg boots combo that they describe as "perfection" as she harasses that tree with her body in the thumbnail! They have a new video up showing their road trip from New Mexico to Los Angeles. Hannah films scenery and Shane's face with her cellphone while driving and they spend the last 3 or so minutes gushing about how happy they are with their takeout Thai food in LA- they keep saying its good and great over and over. Hannah shows more unbridled passion and excitement towards pad Thai than she will ever show or feel for Shane. Chloe creeps me out big time.
Her hair in the video looks so fried

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shane can't even get out of the car to see anything because they packed so much crap. What is the point of going to a National Park if he can't leave the car?

Look at how dirty and nasty that harness looks
Shane, As a self respecting male - years ago I was impressed how in his blog he said he always put his splints on and his sneakers and socks rather than being a lazy disability cliche with hanging bare feet ( in Shane style it was at the expense of the other duchenne boys at muscular dystrophy camp with dangling feet and lazy carers) why does he not have a supply of these harnesses - clean and fresh veryday like underpants grrrrr

Reactions: 9
It's fried! I too was unimpressed that they couldn't be bothered to even get out of the car to see anything, like just organize your car one time so that Shane is able to get out, how hard is that? My thought is that since she is doing everything on this trip, and she doesn't seem like the most organized or neat person, it is too much effort for her. Which is indicative on how she cares for Shane, with the dirty harness.

Shane can't even get out of the car to see anything because they packed so much crap. What is the point of going to a National Park if he can't leave the car?

Look at how dirty and nasty that harness looks
The harness must stink. You would think they would have harnesses in a variety of colors to blend in with what he is wearing. They dirty and lazy in every way.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1008262
I pointed it out a couple threads ago. chloe the dog is ugly as duck. no way around it. looks like a scratching pole for cats.
I am not up to date with s&g, didn't watch anything for a couple months already. I am still lurking here.
I am just disgusted with some of the recent pictures you posted. what kind of photoshoot is that?
to me hannah is wrong for dating (and bleeping (yeah right)) a guy that looks like a 7 year old.
money mixed with mental illness = s&g

• Heart
Her hair in the video looks so fried
Hannah's hair is definitely overprocessed from bleach used in highlighting her hair over the years. If Hannah wants to improve her hair she would need a weekly color safe deep conditioning masque treatment, a heat protectant for blow drying and some moisturizing and smoothing styling products. Hannah's haircut isn't doing her any favors because her thinner hair type needs face framing layers to create movement and volume rather than her lifeless one length hair cut. Hannah should make the switch and own her natural darker hair color and stop the damage she's doing to her hair by trying to maintain the naturally light blonde hair color that she had as a child.

Hannah should have put a trigger warning on this photo for people like myself and @SmallWonder who are creeped out by Chloe 😂 🤮 This image doesn't help matters. Freaky.

It's funny that every time we discuss how miserable they are in their last video, they come back laughing, smiling, and going on about how happy they are. Coincidence?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Hannah should have put a trigger warning on this photo for people like myself and @SmallWonder who are creeped out by Chloe 😂 🤮 This image doesn't help matters. Freaky.

It's funny that every time we discuss how miserable they are in their last video, they come back laughing, smiling, and going on about how happy they are. Coincidence?
Hahaha that is a truly horrifying photo of Chloe :ROFLMAO:!!! Is the camera lens lengthening her legs even more? I've pinpointed my fear of Chloe and its a combo of Chloe's abnormally long limbs, strange gait and creepy human like head/expressions that creep me out. Also, Chloe looks incredibly depressed- I know she's a shelter dog and has had a rough life, but it's unnerving to see her genuine sadness contrasted by S and G's forced positivity.
S and G definitely read here or at least read their comments on YouTube- their happy go lucky video titles seem like they're in direct response to what they deem to be negative comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

beauty is in the eye of the beholder - bro.

this is one ugly dog. give me a fluffy bernese mountain dog anytime. this dog looks like it's about to stand up and eat your brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.