Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Elf on a Shelf Shane would be just as asinine as that "Project Activate" sponsored IG reel they did of Shane "hiding" in different areas of the house and asking "Where will Hannah find me next?". Exactly where she put you, dumbass.
Lol, totally agree...like who thinks you go anywhere by yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
everyone forgot the most important question. come on everyone, it is the end of the week!

"WHAT MADE YOU SMILE?"

always so wholesome when lord shane beautifully writes what makes him smile. really puts a tear in my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish they would talk about this instead of acting like Shane is totally fine and just needs a new wheelchair. Like is Hannah prepared to help him if he's choking? Did she get training? What does the training look like for a caregiver who isn't a nurse? That would probably help so many people more than a dumb duet.
Definitely! I attended a first aid training recently with my partner where we learnt how to do basic first aid using dummies etc and it really made me think about how I would react if my kids or anyone choked or cut themselves etc, like would I know what to do. Stuff like that is really interesting and helpful, they should discuss more of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely! I attended a first aid training recently with my partner where we learnt how to do basic first aid using dummies etc and it really made me think about how I would react if my kids or anyone choked or cut themselves etc, like would I know what to do. Stuff like that is really interesting and helpful, they should discuss more of it.
That's great that you thought of doing that! Everyone should be trained in first aid!! I wish they would talk about more of this. The latest video is just them telling a story about their Thanksgiving, I didn't watch the whole thing, but it was just more of the same, with a story that made Shane out to be normal and not disabled.

She did say in the beginning of the video that their were comments about their last video about how she didn't look that great and her and Shane were all like, oh we have been so busy, we didn't shower today...what? What else are you doing? And it's not Shane's choice if he showers, it's up to Hannah. Maybe Liz is away?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Judging by the gurgles and his inability to clear his throat, aspiration pneumonia will get him before anything else does

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Judging by the gurgles and his inability to clear his throat, aspiration pneumonia will get him before anything else does
THIS!!!!! Been a nurse for over 40 years so I can tell you that's how it usually goes.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I was watching some older videos of them recently and the one where it’s like a Q&A / infomercial about their “ non profit 😑 “ Hannah’s face when Shane was praising his cousin Sarah ! If looks could kill ! 😆 she’s got one evil glare that woman ! Her favourite thing to do is flash her arse to the screen obscuring anything that your meant to be looking at ! She’s one narcissistic witch and it’s plainly obvious why she’s with Shane ! She saw he was an author , admits her dream job is to write a book ! She KNEW he wouldn’t turn her down ! She calculated the years he would have alive and how much money she would be left with when he leaves this mortal coil and decided the fakery was worth it ! At this point though her mask has slipped and you can see it’s taking longer than she had anticipated! Shane I’d sleep with one eye open if I where you lad and with a pepper spray in your mouth ! Pointed at your sugar baby ! I mean loving wife!
What’s that non-profit q&a video called? I will go back and watch it. I’m good at reading body language.

Reactions: 7
Shane and Hannah begin the latest video by scolding a commenter for saying she hasn’t looked beautiful lately. They then go on to describe their nightmare Thanksgiving day, which occurred while they were on the road. Long story short- they ended up at Applebees. Hannah ordered lemonade and Shane ordered a blue moon beer. The poor waitress didn’t understand him and looked to Hannah for clarification (which infuriates Shane) and Hannah clarified what he ordered. The waitress laughed because she presumably thought he was a kid. She goes along with it and asks him 16 or 22? She meant ounces. He thought it was a snide remark about his age. He said he was infuriated. The rest of the story is a bore but I found the beer/age confusion interesting.

Why would he be infuriated? He’s the size of a 6 year old. That’s not news to him! He references himself as baby Shane or toddler Shane all the time. His supposed life’s work is to shine a light on disability and advocate for rights and acceptance. Why not use it as a teaching moment and kindly hand over your ID? Instead, his fragile little ego becomes infuriated at the insinuation that he’s not old enough to drink? This lady has a job to do and serving minors alcohol puts her job and the establishment at risk. People get ID’d everyday. I got ID’d until I was 35. I think it’s these seemingly innocuous confessions that show what an entitled, primo prick he really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shane and Hannah begin the latest video by scolding a commenter for saying she hasn’t looked beautiful lately. They then go on to describe their nightmare Thanksgiving day, which occurred while they were on the road. Long story short- they ended up at Applebees. Hannah ordered lemonade and Shane ordered a blue moon beer. The poor waitress didn’t understand him and looked to Hannah for clarification (which infuriates Shane) and Hannah clarified what he ordered. The waitress laughed because she presumably thought he was a kid. She goes along with it and asks him 16 or 22? She meant ounces. He thought it was a snide remark about his age. He said he was infuriated. The rest of the story is a bore but I found the beer/age confusion interesting.

Why would he be infuriated? He’s the size of a 6 year old. That’s not news to him! He references himself as baby Shane or toddler Shane all the time. His supposed life’s work is to shine a light on disability and advocate for rights and acceptance. Why not use it as a teaching moment and kindly hand over your ID? Instead, his fragile little ego becomes infuriated at the insinuation that he’s not old enough to drink? This lady has a job to do and serving minors alcohol puts her job and the establishment at risk. People get ID’d everyday. I got ID’d until I was 35. I think it’s these seemingly innocuous confessions that show what an entitled, primo prick he really is.
Yup exactly not to mention wait staff are poorly paid certainly not on Shane and Hannah’s salary. They have to do their job IDing people or the business will get fined. I got IDed recently approaching 40 and I didn’t blink an eyelid some poorly paid over worked person doing their job. Their grip in reality is diminishing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
THIS!!!!! Been a nurse for over 40 years so I can tell you that's how it usually goes.
It depends on how well the caregiver can use cough assist machine and suction clearance. Many caregivers have kept these conditions alive for many years and maintained a tracheostomy if old clearance methods fail.

Reactions: 8
It depends on how well the caregiver can use cough assist machine and suction clearance. Many caregivers have kept these conditions alive for many years and maintained a tracheostomy if old clearance methods fail.
But...we all know Shane and Hannah wouldn't be receptive to the correct care in his quest to be "normal"

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So Shane ordered a beer he can't drink? With a straw presumably. Not to mention this poor waitress was working ON THANKSGIVING. So she can't be with her family because of these dolts and they have the nerve to be angry? Nobody can understand Shane anymore, his speech is so much worse!
These 'stories' are soooooo boring and a stretch at content!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
1638804310719.png

The restaurant they went to for Thanksgiving was the chain steakhouse called Texas Roadhouse- I love and know chain restaurants like the back of my hand and could tell by the labeling of the strawberry lemonade cup and the interior decor 😆! The food is delicious there and these smug elitist fucks S and G are probably so used to prix fixe menus and candlelit dinners entirely funded by charity donations that they are ungrateful and scoff at perfectly good restaurants. The restaurant had a bad night in terms of shrimp quality control and was understaffed on Thanksgiving- the waitress offered to get her a new meal and Hannah refused and instead decided to vlog and complaint about it like all influencers do these days. This picture sums up their smug "new money" attitudes perfectly- they took that photo of their disappointed faces before they were even served their meals at the restaurant as evidenced by the sealed table settings. Money can't buy manners or class.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How can Shane even lift that glass of beer or hold it?
We know that Shane can't eat what he orders, do they take it all home for Hannah and her parents to dive into? If they don't want to address that Shane needs a feeding tube, they shouldn't do food based videos. They really are a twisted family for pretending everything is hunky dory.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yup exactly not to mention wait staff are poorly paid certainly not on Shane and Hannah’s salary. They have to do their job IDing people or the business will get fined. I got IDed recently approaching 40 and I didn’t blink an eyelid some poorly paid over worked person doing their job. Their grip in reality is diminishing
Haha me too, I’m nearly 40 and get IDd now and then. I like it though and take it as a compliment 😁

We know that Shane can't eat what he orders, do they take it all home for Hannah and her parents to dive into? If they don't want to address that Shane needs a feeding tube, they shouldn't do food based videos. They really are a twisted family for pretending everything is hunky dory.
I hope it’s not wasted! Food waste really annoys me. Especially when it’s meat and an animal literally is on the plate and they order it just for the video :(

View attachment 908605
The restaurant they went to for Thanksgiving was the chain steakhouse called Texas Roadhouse- I love and know chain restaurants like the back of my hand and could tell by the labeling of the strawberry lemonade cup and the interior decor 😆! The food is delicious there and these smug elitist fucks S and G are probably so used to prix fixe menus and candlelit dinners entirely funded by charity donations that they are ungrateful and scoff at perfectly good restaurants. The restaurant had a bad night in terms of shrimp quality control and was understaffed on Thanksgiving- the waitress offered to get her a new meal and Hannah refused and instead decided to vlog and complaint about it like all influencers do these days. This picture sums up their smug "new money" attitudes perfectly- they took that photo of their disappointed faces before they were even served their meals at the restaurant as evidenced by the sealed table settings. Money can't buy manners or class.
Her face is so smug and entitled. But wow this looks like a FUN time they are having!! 😂😂I sure am jealous that I don’t get to have this much fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How awful is that, why do they have to vlog everything, I'm sure the staff did their best, considering S&G went there LAST MINUTE ON THANKSGIVING. And Shane can't pick up that beer, he would need a straw, and even then, I'm not sure if he could drink it. I WISH we could get in touch with that restaurant and see if the waitress remembers them, which I'm sure she does, and get her take, she would also know if Shane really ate or drank that beer, and we would have proof!! Come on tattle life sleuths, who's with me???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.