Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks emaciated in those pictures. The caretakers need to feed him more often

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you, I’m incredibly out of touch, when I googled him this came up, and this lady looks quite like Hannah so I though it must of been her, how wrong I was 😂
Welcome neo, take the red pill and we will show you just how far this rabbit hole goes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hannah got triggered again. More ableism accusations. This commenter had it right. Hannah was an absolute witch at the beginning of this particular video and she was controlling. Isn’t she a piece of work?
Hannah vaguely has wolf eyes Chinese believe these to be evil

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Crazy eyes for sure!! It’s actually the first thing I ever noticed about her, even before I realized that they were a total sham. I thought.. here’s a couple who could break down a lot if barriers with their channel but that lady has some serious crazy eyes!

• Haha

Another lame attempt at a viral video lol
I can't understand Shane, his speech is so slurred and Hannah is so wooden and can't act, even in a viral video ..plus, it's not even funny. Also another attempt to make Shane seem like a normal guy.

• Sick
Hannah got triggered again. More ableism accusations. This commenter had it right. Hannah was an absolute witch at the beginning of this particular video and she was controlling. Isn’t she a piece of work?
Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:!!! Great points and I laughed big time at the random screenshot of her crazy facial expression with bulging eyes! What does that person's comment even have to do with ableism to her anyway? Everything is ableist in her mind. Anything and everyone ruffles Hannah's feathers. Hannah was definitely a piggy witch with that plate of cake and even if Shane wasn't disabled, she would've been tense around wanting to try it all and who got to eat which piece. What made me laugh is the expensive cake tasting arrangement was obviously made with a boxed cake mix- too uniform in texture with zero crumb to it, yet she acted like it was some incredible dessert. It looked like a dolled up Safeway sheet cake cut into mini slices.

• Haha
just work 9.5 hours a day, bro. s&g are so overworked, it is ridiculous. those 98 hour workweeks are so rough. imagine if the rest of society worked just as hard as s&g, what great things could be accomplished.

in all honesty, I imagine shane writing about his "98 hr ww" while sipping on beer and/or wine. entitled prick lol.

by the way guys, important question(!): WHAT MADE YOU SMILE THIS WEEK?

for me: new lockdown rules and curfew! at least I can focus on achieving a 98 hr workweek now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes that 98 hour work week must be killer, considering Hannah doesn't even get up until 10.
I'm in the US, so we just all plan on dying instead of locking down again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it normal for someone with Shane's condition to have 2 caregivers? If he had neither would the state provide one for him? What if someone like Shane was homeless? Who would be their caregiver?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
just work 9.5 hours a day, bro. s&g are so overworked, it is ridiculous. those 98 hour workweeks are so rough. imagine if the rest of society worked just as hard as s&g, what great things could be accomplished.

in all honesty, I imagine shane writing about his "98 hr ww" while sipping on beer and/or wine. entitled prick lol.

by the way guys, important question(!): WHAT MADE YOU SMILE THIS WEEK?

for me: new lockdown rules and curfew! at least I can focus on achieving a 98 hr workweek now!
My what made me smile this week: I had a dream last night about being a clay version of myself in a scene from the 1964 clay animated Rankin/Bass movie "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"- such a random dream but a lot of fun 😄! I was dancing with the reindeer and wearing gloves and it was snowing. Such a fun dream compared to vivid nightmares haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hannah vaguely has wolf eyes Chinese believe these to be evil
I do think Hannah is quite cruel sometimes; and yeah those eyes are just so strange: to me she looks smug and also kind of vacant - like she doesn’t have much of a kind soul behind them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My what made me smile this week: I had a dream last night about being a clay version of myself in a scene from the 1964 clay animated Rankin/Bass movie "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"- such a random dream but a lot of fun 😄! I was dancing with the reindeer and wearing gloves and it was snowing. Such a fun dream compared to vivid nightmares haha!
What made me smile: I got a left side nose piercing!! I was super scared but absolutely love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sounds better than real life in my opinion. very specific dream too lol.

What made me smile: I got a left side nose piercing!! I was super scared but absolutely love it.
nice, my mom has one (more of a cultural thing). I am not a fan of piercings and tattoos, however a subtle nose piercing can be cute and elegant! :D
edit: I still think you have the best profile pic on the forum lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What would make me smile this week is if these scam artists finally got their karma!

• Heart
Looks like she forgot to sign out of her sock puppet account! Or else why would she refer to herself as “his wife”?!
Caught red handed if you ask me!

Looks like she forgot to sign out of her sock puppet account! Or else why would she refer to herself as “his wife”?!
Caught red handed if you ask me!
I am picky with what I label as truly exposing someone. THAT though, that is definitely the FIRST time they have actually exposed themselves. There is no possible bad joke in there.
Based on conversation I scanned in here that could be Shane's dad. As for a second anonymous account, the writing is good so it should not be too hard to find the sock puppet in the comments for those of you that have time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.