Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, the birth control thing. I doubt they were planning on having kids, I doubt they even can have kids, but it makes for a great click bait video for sure. Maybe when Shane goes she can get a funeral home sponsor?
I wouldn't put it past her. She is really going to milk widowhood.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine the ad tie ins while Hannah is giving her eulogy- "Shane and I always ate together, he delighted in my cooking... in fact- we really enjoyed the Mediterranean chickpea salad brought to us by Hello Fresh for roughly $8.98 per a person when using the promo code GRUBS at checkout."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't put it past her. She is really going to milk widowhood.
Of course: A "My Life with Shane" book written by a ghostwriter (maybe Shane himself has already written it for her), book tour, consultant for made for TV movie, Shane based merch, relationship advice book for "interabled" relationships, etc. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any. But I'm sure she and Liz can......and will.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the ad tie ins while Hannah is giving her eulogy- "Shane and I always ate together, he delighted in my cooking... in fact- we really enjoyed the Mediterranean chickpea salad brought to us by Hello Fresh for roughly $8.98 per a person when using the promo code GRUBS at checkout."
Use code GOODBYEGRUBS at checkout 🤣
I wish they would update us or at least be upfront and state that Shane wants to live his life his way and if this includes refusing a feeding tube which he clearly needs then so be it. As it is, his health really is a concern and Hannah should be ashamed and embarrassed at the state Shane is in. Yes he is a grown man but she is his carer (apparently) and she clearly isn't doing an adequate job. it still baffles me how they try and keep up the pretence of Shane eating the hellofresh meals or going out for fancy dinners when they have let slip in other videos that he can barely swallow mayonnaise and he wasn't strong enough to pop a poppable crisp!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Of course: A "My Life with Shane" book written by a ghostwriter (maybe Shane himself has already written it for her), book tour, consultant for made for TV movie, Shane based merch, relationship advice book for "interabled" relationships, etc. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any. But I'm sure she and Liz can......and will.
That is exactly what these influencers do when their loved ones die and it's disgusting. Absolutely everything, including tragedy, is an opportunity to make money to these people. There's like 11 threads on here for this influencer Kaytee "@thenursemum" whose little boy died and the first thing she did was make MERCH OF HIM!!!!!! She made bleeping merch with her dead child's face on it and sells it to strangers and posts his grave location on the internet and strangers go to this poor child's resting place. It's so, so disgusting. I can 100% see Hannah capitalizing off of Shane's death this way. These people all have two things in common, every time: an obsession with money and zero integrity.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I HATE it when kids are involved, to grow up like that is so gross to me. At least adults can decide what they want, but kids have no choice

• Heart
She will end up on Dancing with the Stars 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
This was so lol! I can hear her strong Minnesota accent “Mediterranean chickpea bowllll”

• Haha
Ding!Ding!Ding! OMG, @Jbogie, I believe you have filled in the missing pieces of this very bizarre puzzle. Wow. That would make perfect sense if Shane's dad already knew Liz.

The connection to the publishing world and to the media is through Shane's dad. When Shane was a child his dad wrote a children's book called "The Sidecar King." It was about a boy who was disabled and not able to ride with his dad on a motorcycle (or perhaps ATV, can't remember) so he sat in a sidecar and got to enjoy the ride that way. It was a sweet book and I do believe Mr Burcaw wrote it out of love for Shane. Mr Burcaw is also a musician and makes custom guitars for people. I'm sure he has made lots of connections throughout the years in his line of work.

By the time Shane made that cooking video with Shannon, he already had a full production team behind him and had appeared on local radio shows and written articles for the local newspaper. Keep in mind that that video was not a "homemade" production filmed on a tripod. There was a professional lighting crew, cameramen with overhead mics and an editing team. These people don't just show up in your kitchen. (Thank God!! 😂)

I don't begrudge Shane his successes. He was dealt a rough hand in life and forged ahead anyway. He does have a strong work ethic and is clearly very, very smart. HOWEVER, he is also an entitled little brat with a mean streak who really doesn't give a tit about disability rights. He uses his public platform to show everyone how he got the "hot" girl and lives in a million dollar home. End. There is no other point to his channel or public appearances.
I dont think hes high intelligence imo but he is a master manipulator

That is exactly what these influencers do when their loved ones die and it's disgusting. Absolutely everything, including tragedy, is an opportunity to make money to these people. There's like 11 threads on here for this influencer Kaytee "@thenursemum" whose little boy died and the first thing she did was make MERCH OF HIM!!!!!! She made bleeping merch with her dead child's face on it and sells it to strangers and posts his grave location on the internet and strangers go to this poor child's resting place. It's so, so disgusting. I can 100% see Hannah capitalizing off of Shane's death this way. These people all have two things in common, every time: an obsession with money and zero integrity.
that is disgusting, what a witch. I would never sell merch of my dead child 🤬

They could do so much education on peg feeding for sure! And thanks for the info on warmies, which, why does he call them that? Is that all he eats? Processed junk? No wonder he is wasting away. Well he does drink all that beer🙄
What’s peg feeding? Can he not eat much because of the energy it would require to feed himself? Their diet seems very processed from what they show.

Yes, quite literally most of their topics are made up bs that goes along with their sponsor of the day. Its no coincidence that when they made up the whole "baby scare", the sponsor of the video was related to their bs topic. They're the epitome of sellouts, and liars, but they always were since day 1.
Hahaha baby scare was so ridiculous!! Ffs like they are at it every night and wouldn’t need help with becoming pregnant..🙄

Reactions: 8
If he's not doing tube feeding anymore then he's probably full time on diapers then since they don't bother with the gymnastics of getting his butt on a toilet.

How much of this is Shane's choice? Maybe his care takers are the negligent ones and making Shane phone it in with liquid warmie shakes and soggy diapers.

• Sad
What’s peg feeding? Can he not eat much because of the energy it would require to feed himself? Their diet seems very processed from what they show.
Peg feeding would be instead of that 30 cm tube they stick down his nostril into his throat down to his stomach to fill with food - they would put a simple little button on his tummy where you attach a feeding tube. For people with severe muscle weakness eating take time and energy peg fills the tummy up quickly .
yeah his diet is heavilyprocessed factory snacks loaded with cheap hydrogenised oils for longest shelf life possible.
you can put whatever you want in a feeding tube - fresh raw juiced fruit and veg vitamins etc.. they should be looking into what they can do for him diet wise they seem to ignore it while Hannah keeps fit working out and likely eating quality organic meals

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised he doesn’t have a g tube at this point
Same and he’s not on overnight ventilation at the minimum at his age and breaks from breathing during the day.. g tube and bi pap would leave him w a lot more energy and help his body from deteriorating

This is a big understatement but Shane is a very non compliant patient. I would be shocked if his doctor hasn’t told him he needs a peg tube. Maybe the last weigh in scared him and for all we know, he has one now. He sure as hell wouldn’t announce it. Instead, they post pictures of chicken fingers and fries placed in front of him. Someone should seriously teach him how to lie better. Mac n cheese or cut up spaghetti or soup or just about anything would be more believable than the food that he insists being photographed with. What a jackass.

Regarding the bipap- he does have one. He just doesn’t use it. There was a video that is pretty old now andI don’t recall the title but S&G were talking about what they would change about the other. Hannah said she would want Shane to take his health more seriously. Shane agreed and then went down the list of all the things he should do but doesn’t do. I know he mentioned the bipap machine. His inflated image is more important than his life. What a selfish tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is a big understatement but Shane is a very non compliant patient. I would be shocked if his doctor hasn’t told him he needs a peg tube. Maybe the last weigh in scared him and for all we know, he has one now. He sure as hell wouldn’t announce it. Instead, they post pictures of chicken fingers and fries placed in front of him. Someone should seriously teach him how to lie better. Mac n cheese or cut up spaghetti or soup or just about anything would be more believable than the food that he insists being photographed with. What a jackass.

Regarding the bipap- he does have one. He just doesn’t use it. There was a video that is pretty old now andI don’t recall the title but S&G were talking about what they would change about the other. Hannah said she would want Shane to take his health more seriously. Shane agreed and then went down the list of all the things he should do but doesn’t do. I know he mentioned the bipap machine. His inflated image is more important than his life. What a selfish tit.
It's like an addict who doesn't want to make the necessary changes to their life to get better. He needs an "intervention" style meeting with his family and doctors and Hannah should be banned from attending it. She's a terrible influence on his health. Lazy, useless "caregiver" who seems to get off on his disability and weakness. He's so caught up in this "normal guy with sexy able bodied wife" lifestyle that it's affecting his health and will knock years off his lifespan, and for what? So he can look like a cool nondisabled dude online? "Selfish tit" is right!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.