Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like an addict who doesn't want to make the necessary changes to their life to get better. He needs an "intervention" style meeting with his family and doctors and Hannah should be banned from attending it. She's a terrible influence on his health. Lazy, useless "caregiver" who seems to get off on his disability and weakness. He's so caught up in this "normal guy with sexy able bodied wife" lifestyle that it's affecting his health and will knock years off his lifespan, and for what? So he can look like a cool nondisabled dude online? "Selfish tit" is right!
Simply being disabled doesn’t give anyone a right of passage to fame
But trying to be famous by deceiving that you’re normal and healthy and not using the excellent medical interventions available is just even more ridiculous..
This channel makes no actual sense

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Shane is intelligent as he makes out to be tbh I think he’s very good at manipulating people though! I think his intelligence is average ..as is writing is it’s not that creative or intelligent or even funny he has to bring others down in his books to know himself look good
About bringing others down...The first time he met Hannah and she bent down to kiss her he told her she had bad breath. Then, after she kissed him, he told her she kissed like a kitten (meant as an insult). Then in their first video when she was contorting herself to kiss him he told her her chin was too big. And in another video he made her stand up, turn her back (ahem, ass) to him and then went "ewwww." Hannah has also mentioned that Shane has said he "hates" her feet because her toes are "too long." I could give more examples but I think I've made my point. It's not just other disabled people he needs to put down. Except he has never insulted Liz. Hmmmmm......

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
He's just a jerk in a wheelchair really. I think just a spoiled little toddler who refuses to take care of himself. I don't get it.
Maybe the channel will die out as they do other things, because it's not helping anyone, except hello fresh.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i used to watch squirmy and grubs years ago, but forgot about them and found this page. I’ve seen people mentioning Liz. I’ve googled it and put it into YouTube and can find nothing. Could someone give me a little insight or a thread it was discussed in, so curious to know more about this man and the women he’s had in his life

Reactions: 7
i used to watch squirmy and grubs years ago, but forgot about them and found this page. I’ve seen people mentioning Liz. I’ve googled it and put it into YouTube and can find nothing. Could someone give me a little insight or a thread it was discussed in, so curious to know more about this man and the women he’s had in his life
Liz is Hannah's Mother and pretty much a caretaker of Shane. She seems to accompany them on all vacations. I don't know how caught up you are, but Hannah and Shane are now living with Hannah's parents in a giant mansion that doesn't seem to be very adaptive to Shane's needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Liz is Hannah's Mother and pretty much a caretaker of Shane. She seems to accompany them on all vacations. I don't know how caught up you are, but Hannah and Shane are now living with Hannah's parents in a giant mansion that doesn't seem to be very adaptive to Shane's needs.
Thank you, I’m incredibly out of touch, when I googled him this came up, and this lady looks quite like Hannah so I though it must of been her, how wrong I was 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you, I’m incredibly out of touch, when I googled him this came up, and this lady looks quite like Hannah so I though it must of been her, how wrong I was 😂
So you've missed Hannah's poolside, bathing suit struts. They took advantage of having the pool to give free Only Fans footage of Hannah 😂 😂 They are absolutely shameful in showing off their new found wealth whilst moaning about Shane's expenses and items not covered by insurance. As gruesome as it sounds, that house was bought for post Shane. Despicable vultures.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When Hannah got married did she take Shane's last name? Are they the Burcaws now? Would make for good TV... TLC presents "The Burcaw Nation". I wouldn't be surprised if they get a reality show soon since they have a giant house to film it all in

When Hannah got married did she take Shane's last name? Are they the Burcaws now? Would make for good TV... TLC presents "The Burcaw Nation". I wouldn't be surprised if they get a reality show soon since they have a giant house to film it all in
I just checked and she is Hannah Burcaw on instagram.

Reactions: 5
With many videos featuring liz and hubby I can def see a reality tv show coming akin to keeping up with the kardashians. Due to the extensive crew behind any reality tv show it bares no resemblance to reality and constitutes its own form of reality but it’s the injection they need into their YouTube videos which are dwindling in themes now.

seeing a lot of “blue prints” in their YouTube videos.. Q and A with mom Liz etc… and as I mentioned earlier “man behind the curtain” pushing the Shane fame for some time…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
With many videos featuring liz and hubby I can def see a reality tv show coming akin to keeping up with the kardashians. Due to the extensive crew behind any reality tv show it bares no resemblance to reality and constitutes its own form of reality but it’s the injection they need into their YouTube videos which are dwindling in themes now.

seeing a lot of “blue prints” in their YouTube videos.. Q and A with mom Liz etc… and as I mentioned earlier “man behind the curtain” pushing the Shane fame for some time…
Shane's been trying to go Hollywood for years. I stumbled upon him on Rainn Wilson's podcast and I wonder who reached out, was it Rainn or was it Shane's puppet master? I bet they would love to do a reality series, that house just screams "come and watch us exploit a disability". They wouldn't do much education wise, it would be the production company paying for trips to be filmed.

Reactions: 7
Shane's been trying to go Hollywood for years. I stumbled upon him on Rainn Wilson's podcast and I wonder who reached out, was it Rainn or was it Shane's puppet master? I bet they would love to do a reality series, that house just screams "come and watch us exploit a disability". They wouldn't do much education wise, it would be the production company paying for trips to be filmed.

The puppet master for sure. The last time he did anything organic was his blog but yup that was disability exploitation from day one . Rain Wilson’s my last days didn’t really apply to him anyway he has type 2 SMA and they can live indefinitely esp with assisted eating and breathing which he won’t use. Type 2 has normal lifespan anyway. My last days has seemed to lead to “my Epic fame and fortune days” tad misleading really when you imagine someone with terminal cancer .. yup SMA is a total witch but as they point out endlessly you can live a full rewarding life with it . No one should ask for fame and fortune from a disability ..

I don't think I could stomach a reality show full of gurgling and butt shots. Plus I think their facade would be revealed, like that Shane doesn't really eat or drink beer as he boasts. Plus I think it would show that Liz is the actual caregiver since Hannah wouldn't be able to bother and get out of bed. Who knows, they will just ride the hello fresh pony until Shane kicks it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shane claims to campaign to end ableism. But his insistence that he is the same as an able bodied man and doesn't need care etc suggests that he feels being disabled makes him less than. So that makes him just as prejudice as the people he claims to campaign against

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Peg feeding would be instead of that 30 cm tube they stick down his nostril into his throat down to his stomach to fill with food - they would put a simple little button on his tummy where you attach a feeding tube. For people with severe muscle weakness eating take time and energy peg fills the tummy up quickly .
yeah his diet is heavilyprocessed factory snacks loaded with cheap hydrogenised oils for longest shelf life possible.
you can put whatever you want in a feeding tube - fresh raw juiced fruit and veg vitamins etc.. they should be looking into what they can do for him diet wise they seem to ignore it while Hannah keeps fit working out and likely eating quality organic meals
w

I'm not 100% sure on this because I didn't hear it from the horses mouth, but I definitely read on here that Shane wasn't suitable for a peg because of the way his body is contorted in his wheelchair. I can kind of see this being true given his diaphragm set up.

Reactions: 9
w

I'm not 100% sure on this because I didn't hear it from the horses mouth, but I definitely read on here that Shane wasn't suitable for a peg because of the way his body is contorted in his wheelchair. I can kind of see this being true given his diaphragm set up.
Look up folded man on YouTube. He was contorted like Shane and he got surgery to get unfolded and can eat normal now. I wonder if Shane has considered it. It would change his life completely

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dancing with the D-list youtubers who think they're star material 🤣
That’s generous I’d say at least z list

About bringing others down...The first time he met Hannah and she bent down to kiss her he told her she had bad breath. Then, after she kissed him, he told her she kissed like a kitten (meant as an insult). Then in their first video when she was contorting herself to kiss him he told her her chin was too big. And in another video he made her stand up, turn her back (ahem, ass) to him and then went "ewwww." Hannah has also mentioned that Shane has said he "hates" her feet because her toes are "too long." I could give more examples but I think I've made my point. It's not just other disabled people he needs to put down. Except he has never insulted Liz. Hmmmmm......
Yeah cause I’m sure he’s a good kisser with fresh breath judging by those yellow plaque ridden teeth he has I can safely sure he doesn’t and he can’t move his younger and I bet all hannah gets is a mouth of saliva cuz he can’t say one word without gargling

And Shane has a big duck off chin and nose his huggggeeeee so he can really talk can’t he

His chins like a motherfucking spade and his nose is the biggest one I’ve ever seen he’s got a face only a mother could love

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
w

True I didn’t think of this and yeah his spine was fused at age 7 which meant he wouldn’t grow properly they have growing rods now for SMA kids to keep growing before spinal fusion which is good break through…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.