Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm feeling good today. I realised that if Shane is something of a master of wit, articulence and comedy, then I must be Robin frickin' Williams. So, I'm awaiting my forthcoming fame and fortune with some glee.

Im going to use my fame and fortune for good, not evil. My first act in office of comic genius and multi millionaire will be to buy up all the remaining stock of the little twerp 'wamies', in the hope that I can somehow bribe the wee bastard to shut up for good. Euuvgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is a bigger scammer? Shane & Hannah or Dr. Love-Robinson? Why?
'Dr. Love' arrested again, accused of stealing more than $10,000 from Delray Beach company - YouTube
They're both truly disgusting, morally bankrupt, superficially glib, sociopathic con artists who prey upon vulnerable people and falsely gain people's trust so it's hard to compare and deduce which is the lesser evil. Shane built a charity for people with SMA and pockets a massive amount of donations for himself while feigning poverty for his basic expenses in order to solicit more donations. Dr. Ass Clown Loser Love was a manipulative sociopath teenager without a medical license who posed as a doctor and blatantly abused the Hippocratic oath and trust of patients and eventually scammed a patient out of $20,000. Robinson went to a maximum security prison only to be released and soon after scam a shipping company employer out of $10,000. Robinson needs decades in prison minimum without possibility of parole and S and G should finally be brought to court for fraud in regards to conning donors out of their money and pocketing the majority of their charitable donations. In a nutshell, S and G and Robinson are all terrible people and no amount of their damage control can redeem them in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saw that a few days ago. Its funny how little effort Shane put into their story. Basically a copy/paste of the exact story he used with Anna. It was already unrealistic as hell but seeing its the exact same story he used with Anna is hysterical. Cool story bro
Did anyone else note the bit about "I sort of rolled my eyes" when he was describing how he read Anna's email extolling his many virtues? He can't even pretend to have anything but contempt for people who admire him. He just doesn't comprehend how much of a graceless little twerp it makes him sound to say "Yeah I read your complements. I'll be honest with you, they bore me."

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t think I could hate Shane as much as I did he now advertises and glorifies the flu shot ..: what a dick …

Reactions: 11
Playing devils advocate, how many hours a week can Shane really work? I can't even imagine what it's like to have his condition but I can't see doing more than an hour or 2 of work a week in a body that is slowly shutting down without feeling nearly dead or completely wiped out. I think one hour to him is like 5 hours to an able bodied person. He may feel overworked but he shouldn't lie about the hours he puts in. It's OK for him to say "2 hours of work in a day is extremely taxing and all I can muster up" but he's all about keeping up appearances to his followers.

• Angry
Playing devils advocate, how many hours a week can Shane really work? I can't even imagine what it's like to have his condition but I can't see doing more than an hour or 2 of work a week in a body that is slowly shutting down without feeling nearly dead or completely wiped out. I think one hour to him is like 5 hours to an able bodied person. He may feel overworked but he shouldn't lie about the hours he puts in. It's OK for him to say "2 hours of work in a day is extremely taxing and all I can muster up" but he's all about keeping up appearances to his followers.
We must not forget on top of Shane's gruelling 98 hour week for Youtube, he also claims that he puts in another 40 hours per week into his charity so he can pay himself a huge salary. On top of his 138 hour work week he is also a complete stud in the bedroom, no wonder he looks like a Granddad after 3 years. I think you need to slow down Shane, you are making all other men look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah they definitely exaggerate! There is also no way Hannah is putting that many hours in.

I remember Shane mentioned one time that when they are alone watching TV Hannah is off in her own world playing Nintendo switch or having her nose constantly in her phone. She doesn't pay attention to the movie or show and is just there to placate him with her mind being elsewhere. She definitely knows how to disconnect from him while also being in his presence

Reactions: 8
I have chronic fatigue myself and another condition which isn’t half as bad as Shane’s and I get so tired and can only do w third of what Shane claims to do each week so yeah I think someone is billy bullshitting not saying it’s not possible but it wouldn’t be easy and fair play if he can do it but I highly doubt it

Yeah they definitely exaggerate! There is also no way Hannah is putting that many hours in.

I remember Shane mentioned one time that when they are alone watching TV Hannah is off in her own world playing Nintendo switch or having her nose constantly in her phone. She doesn't pay attention to the movie or show and is just there to placate him with her mind being elsewhere. She definitely knows how to disconnect from him while also being in his presence
I don’t blame her he’s one annoying little twit!

• Heart
We must not forget on top of Shane's gruelling 98 hour week for Youtube, he also claims that he puts in another 40 hours per week into his charity so he can pay himself a huge salary. On top of his 138 hour work week he is also a complete stud in the bedroom, no wonder he looks like a Granddad after 3 years. I think you need to slow down Shane, you are making all other men look bad.
You guys make my crappy days a little better. Thanks for making me laugh.

I have chronic fatigue myself and another condition which isn’t half as bad as Shane’s and I get so tired and can only do w third of what Shane claims to do each week so yeah I think someone is billy bullshitting not saying it’s not possible but it wouldn’t be easy and fair play if he can do it but I highly doubt it

I don’t blame her he’s one annoying little twit!
Take care mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Regarding their latest video... a few things stood out (besides the blatant arrogance of these two).

1. Who was the woman who walked from the hallway into another room at around the 5:20 mark? The hair looks like Liz, but that woman looks much larger than Liz. At first I thought the paid caregiver might have been spotted, but it may be Liz and just the top she was wearing that made her look broader than usual.

2. Shane parked just feet from that steep stairway behind him. That thing looks like an accident waiting to happen for anyone. No handrail on one side? Yikes! I feel awful for thinking of this, but one wrong flip of a switch... like Hannah falling forward and hitting reverse on his chair or Shane's fingers slipping off the joystick, and bam! I would think it would be prudent to install a baby gate or something at the top of those stairs to avoid any accidents.

Shane_Stairs.jpg

3. Shane's "garlic face." Which is yellower? The garlic or his teeth? Gag.

Shane_Garlic.jpg

4. That sad face Shane made when Hannah held out the HF pizza that he can't eat. The caption, "Ready to eat. Put it in me." Not unless she puts in a blender first because I don't think someone who can't swallow a bite of mayo or most other solid food is going to be able to chow down on pizza. Not being mean. Just stating the obvious. Time after time they show these elaborate spreads of pricey restaurant food... always enough to feed 6 people when it's just the two of them, but we've NEVER seen Shane take a single bite. (I mentioned Hannah faking putting the barbecue snack in his mouth in the last video.) I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him there. I got over it when I remembered what con artists they are.

Shane_Pizza.jpg

Considering that cheapa$$ DIY wooden ramp they had installed outside to enable Shane to roll from the 2nd floor to the ground and the lack of rails on that thing at all... and considering how icy it can be in MN in the winter... safety doesn't seem to be a big priority with this family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Shane claims that his LAMN work is his regular full time day job. 40 hours a week. Take a look at the attached screenshot from his blog. He describes helping 30 people (but can only picture 9 of them) in TWO YEARS. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt on having helped 30. Thats 15 recipients a year so a little more than one a month. If it really takes him 40 hours a week year round and only 15 people a year are receiving help, then he is the most ineffective non profit executive of all time. Plus don’t forget that his cousin also runs this sham so she’s supposedly clocking hours, too. Two of these adorable sweet kids are holding iPads. One is holding it up so I can only guess that LAMN provided it. If so, I’d hardly call that sweat inducing “work” on his part. Mass emailing gobs of donors, collecting many tens of thousands of dollars and buying someone a $500 iPad, wheelchair ramp or $25 dollar floatie while you pay yourself and your family member a 70k-80k salary is sickening. We’ve seen the financials. They’re in these threads. What I haven’t until now is his admission about how many.. I mean how few.. have been helped.

Attachments

• Heart
Shane claims that his LAMN work is his regular full time day job. 40 hours a week. Take a look at the attached screenshot from his blog. He describes helping 30 people (but can only picture 9 of them) in TWO YEARS. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt on having helped 30. Thats 15 recipients a year so a little more than one a month. If it really takes him 40 hours a week year round and only 15 people a year are receiving help, then he is the most ineffective non profit executive of all time. Plus don’t forget that his cousin also runs this sham so she’s supposedly clocking hours, too. Two of these adorable sweet kids are holding iPads. One is holding it up so I can only guess that LAMN provided it. If so, I’d hardly call that sweat inducing “work” on his part. Mass emailing gobs of donors, collecting many tens of thousands of dollars and buying someone a $500 iPad, wheelchair ramp or $25 dollar floatie while you pay yourself and your family member a 70k-80k salary is sickening. We’ve seen the financials. They’re in these threads. What I haven’t until now is his admission about how many.. I mean how few.. have been helped.
I had to laugh at the unconscious honesty in his slogan "Support Me!"
Not "Support our work" eh, Shane? Freudian as duck, that slip.

• Haha
So I have questions about their mansion. Not only does it look like it's not really lived in (every room looks like something from Architectural Digest) but it is always spotless. It feels like more of a hotel than a home. Or a pre-furnished home with pictures perfectly placed on the walls, bookshelves with color coordinated books and ornaments, curtains hung from designer curtain rods, windows always washed, matching high end furniture and rugs for each room, etc etc.

Who is doing the work to maintain such a monstrosity? Who is cleaning out the pool in preparation for winter, cutting the lawn, raking the leaves, vacuuming the house, scrubbing the toilet bowls, dusting the furniture and the wooden floors, blah, blah......It sure ain't Hannah or Shane or Liz.
What is really going on here?

Shane has so smugly told us: "We winter in Florida." Aside from the fact that only the rich and pretentious use the word "winter" as a verb while the rest of us plebians use it to name a season, will this be another excuse to show Hannah in her bikini, carrying a half-naked Shane into the pool? Their videos are boring and predictable. There is nothing authentic about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I have questions about their mansion. Not only does it look like it's not really lived in (every room looks like something from Architectural Digest) but it is always spotless. It feels like more of a hotel than a home. Or a pre-furnished home with pictures perfectly placed on the walls, bookshelves with color coordinated books and ornaments, curtains hung from designer curtain rods, windows always washed, matching high end furniture and rugs for each room, etc etc.

Who is doing the work to maintain such a monstrosity? Who is cleaning out the pool in preparation for winter, cutting the lawn, raking the leaves, vacuuming the house, scrubbing the toilet bowls, dusting the furniture and the wooden floors, blah, blah......It sure ain't Hannah or Shane or Liz.

Shane has so smugly told us: "We winter in Florida." Aside from the fact that only the rich and pretentious use the word "winter" as a verb while the rest of us plebians use it to name a season, will this be another excuse to show Hannah in her bikini, carrying a half-naked Shane into the pool? Their videos are boring and predictable. There is nothing authentic about them.
They have to have outside help; a cleaning crew or something that comes in the mansion on a regular basis. I have a friend who makes 6 figures, and lives in a large house, and can't be bothered to clean as much as they should. They hired someone to come and clean their house twice a week, so I'm sure scammy and greedy have someone coming in daily/every other day.

Thanks mate means a lot ❤

I hope you’re ok mate
Thanks for the concern, it means a lot. College is just pretty tough right now, but I will have my master degree in May.
I definitely don't have the extravagant life as Shane the breeding philantropist bull. But that is life, some people just have it easier (relative for Shane) I guess.

Regarding their latest video... a few things stood out (besides the blatant arrogance of these two).

1. Who was the woman who walked from the hallway into another room at around the 5:20 mark? The hair looks like Liz, but that woman looks much larger than Liz. At first I thought the paid caregiver might have been spotted, but it may be Liz and just the top she was wearing that made her look broader than usual.

2. Shane parked just feet from that steep stairway behind him. That thing looks like an accident waiting to happen for anyone. No handrail on one side? Yikes! I feel awful for thinking of this, but one wrong flip of a switch... like Hannah falling forward and hitting reverse on his chair or Shane's fingers slipping off the joystick, and bam! I would think it would be prudent to install a baby gate or something at the top of those stairs to avoid any accidents.

View attachment 817150

3. Shane's "garlic face." Which is yellower? The garlic or his teeth? Gag.

View attachment 817151

4. That sad face Shane made when Hannah held out the HF pizza that he can't eat. The caption, "Ready to eat. Put it in me." Not unless she puts in a blender first because I don't think someone who can't swallow a bite of mayo or most other solid food is going to be able to chow down on pizza. Not being mean. Just stating the obvious. Time after time they show these elaborate spreads of pricey restaurant food... always enough to feed 6 people when it's just the two of them, but we've NEVER seen Shane take a single bite. (I mentioned Hannah faking putting the barbecue snack in his mouth in the last video.) I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him there. I got over it when I remembered what con artists they are.

View attachment 817152

Considering that cheapa$$ DIY wooden ramp they had installed outside to enable Shane to roll from the 2nd floor to the ground and the lack of rails on that thing at all... and considering how icy it can be in MN in the winter... safety doesn't seem to be a big priority with this family.
His stupid face just makes me cringe. But of course his fans love everything he does.

I absolutely agree with you, the house looks like an artifact. Hannah is dumb, lazy, and doesn't shower, so she isn't cleaning. Liz is playing candycrush and/or chilling on her bed. Hannah's dad? Idk? Wank**g off?
I assume they let someone take care of the household etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.