Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah: I CANNOT post a Mother’s Day tribute without including some sort of risqué photo, it’s what the people (and Shane) want, and I gotta keep my 1 million followers!
That bandeau bikini top is about one inch away from a nip slip- way too small for her. Such an odd grid of 4 photos; she might as well have captioned the post, "I love you Mommy- look at my tits!" 😅

I find her over the top adoration of Shane to be like Priyanka Chopra's gushing over her Jonas Brother husband. It is forced and fake. In both cases, each couple seem to be going through the motions in a very overly exaggerated manner. The hands on the husbands face while having dreamy grins just screams insincere.
I HATE Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas individually and as a couple!! Priyanka would crawl up her own asshole with flattery if she could and she has had so many lip injections that her front tooth is constantly showing through her mouth. She's super insincere in fawning over her clearly closeted boy toy. Nick Jonas looks like any kid you'd see lining up at Dave and Buster's arcade- nothing special. They both are together to mutually use each other to revive their dying careers and aren't really attracted to each other at all. Couples that show the most lovey dovey, cloyingly sweet social media posts have the most twisted and fake relationships behind the scenes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
First of all, I didn’t know that they made thongs for boobs. Secondly, her nipple is 100% showing through the material. She’s getting closer and closer to baring it all. Mama Liz just lays there beaming with pride. What a sick family!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m also surprised she chose a photo that has Shane in his leg braces, since he doesn’t wear them anymore, as a simple wheelchair user.

Reactions: 6
You can really get a feel for these people when in their latest video it's clear they read all the comments and yet ignore every single genuine question or ask for help and chose to reply only to the one person who is asking them how they can book them. Money and fame clearly the only priority for them.

Reactions: 8
Oh god, I just realised how bloody deeply Shane’s delusion of being as ‘able bodied’ as everyone else, other than his wheelchair use, is. Like, I’m realising that this isny hyperbole, Shane is completely entrenched in this train of thought.

So, this is a very very small thing, but I think it gives you massive insight into his thinking.

When he describes going to pick up Hannah at the airport for first time – ‘My brother was helping driving’. Not, ‘My brother drove me’. Now, you can either drive someone or not, driving isn’t a two person activity that Shane is actively participating in – he is, of course, the passenger. However, Shane’s fractured ego can’t even accept on this very basic/superficial level, that he is dependant. He instinctively communicates in a way that makes it sound that he is physically contributing. I’m sorry but that’s actually mental. Its very clear that he has some serious hangups about his condition, and level of dependence. He’s at the point where he’s even lying to himself!

Kind of sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its very clear that he can't stand the thought of people thinking he can't contribute equally as a partner. Normally this isn't anything to be ashamed of it. Despite what they want to claim, he IS disabled so it's obvious he can't do certain things and is unable to do a lot of acts. People wouldn't expect him to. Instead of trying to play it as though Hannah loves to do the physical stuff and he loves to do the admin so they are totally equal he should dmit that it is precisely because of his disability that their relationship works like that. That would be honesty. He's fooling no one pretending that his disability plays no part in how they decide who does what.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People on here may disagree but I do feel bad for Shane. I now work with children and young people with disabilities and it can be really hard for those with degenerative disorders to accept their condition. It must be awful at times having to depend on people for everything. He can’t help the way he looks. I don’t understand though the coming of spinraza and other medications as he has definitely deteriorated in the past while which is worrying

• Heart
Hannah enables his delusions as well, saying "You would think Shane would park the car..." attributing the driving to him. Same as when she pretends he got dressed on his own and they coincidentally wore the same colour. It's just ridiculous to anyone with eyes and a brain.

He also claims that even though his torso is the size of an 8 year old's, his legs are "pretty long". Get real, Shane. His lower body hasn't changed much since childhood either...see attached pics. I believe that includes his nether regions despite him suggesting he can "snake" it out of his pants) . He also doesn't have enough testosterone to grow a beard and he still sounds like a 13 year old (the age level of his lame "humour") whose voice just cracked. There's delays inside and out.

I also feel bad for people who have been dealt this card in life, but I can't stand Shane's attitude, arrogance, and denial.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh god, I just realised how bloody deeply Shane’s delusion of being as ‘able bodied’ as everyone else, other than his wheelchair use, is. Like, I’m realising that this isny hyperbole, Shane is completely entrenched in this train of thought.

So, this is a very very small thing, but I think it gives you massive insight into his thinking.

When he describes going to pick up Hannah at the airport for first time – ‘My brother was helping driving’. Not, ‘My brother drove me’. Now, you can either drive someone or not, driving isn’t a two person activity that Shane is actively participating in – he is, of course, the passenger. However, Shane’s fractured ego can’t even accept on this very basic/superficial level, that he is dependant. He instinctively communicates in a way that makes it sound that he is physically contributing. I’m sorry but that’s actually mental. Its very clear that he has some serious hangups about his condition, and level of dependence. He’s at the point where he’s even lying to himself!

Kind of sad really.
“Was helping driving.” That’s also really poor writing for a “successful writer.” Extremely misleading to say the least and about a 4th grade level of writing ability.

Hannah enables his delusions as well, saying "You would think Shane would park the car..." attributing the driving to him. Same as when she pretends he got dressed on his own and they coincidentally wore the same colour. It's just ridiculous to anyone with eyes and a brain.

He also claims that even though his torso is the size of an 8 year old's, his legs are "pretty long". Get real, Shane. His lower body hasn't changed much since childhood either...see attached pics. I believe that includes his nether regions despite him suggesting he can "snake" it out of his pants) . He also doesn't have enough testosterone to grow a beard and he still sounds like a 13 year old (the age level of his lame "humour") whose voice just cracked. There's delays inside and out.

I also feel bad for people who have been dealt this card in life, but I can't stand Shane's attitude, arrogance, and denial.

Oh god, I didn't even pick on the fact that Hannah joins in this crazy facade, you are 100% right. Again, it just reinforces my point - how insecure must you be to at all times linguistically role play being able bodied, and cohersing your partner to do the same. It a very strange dynamic and completely undermines his assertions of being a confident and equal partner to Hannah

Someone said they feel bad for Shane, which I do get. The two of them are egotistical, disingenuous monsters,
which sometimes makes it too easy to lose sight of the fact that when you peel all the smoke and mirrors away then all you have is a rapidly declining 30 year old man with incredibly life limiting (in every sense of the word ) disabilities, and his beautifal wife, who despite presenting as totally normal in some ways clearly has some sort of personality disorder or difference. He has been very fortunate in comparison to almost all others with his condition, while she has ( or I believe her to have) made herself part of a relationship with very unequal dynamics, and one that must be very unfulfilled. No wonder she tries to save face so much online

Sorry edited for typos

“Was helping driving.” That’s also really poor writing for a “successful writer.” Extremely misleading to say the least and about a 4th grade level of writing ability.
Agreed. I read his first book and it was outstandingly basic from a technical point of view. I am far from a person who compliments herself, but I swear to goodness I could write something more accomplished. He has an English degree - as a fellow English graduate I know first hand that he should be able to do better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah, he is certainly delusional. They act like he is running around doing things for himself, but just appears in a wheelchair for the camera. Is that part of the "ableist" thing, like if you say he can't do stuff, like drive or wipe himself, you are being ableist?

• Heart
Yeah, he is certainly delusional. They act like he is running around doing things for himself, but just appears in a wheelchair for the camera. Is that part of the "ableist" thing, like if you say he can't do stuff, like drive or wipe himself, you are being ableist?
Uh... yes. I agree with your assessment. If you don't fawn over every. single. word out of their crooked mouths, then YOU'RE the problem. YOU'RE "ableist." That's as ridiculous as being labeled "racist" if you dare criticize anything someone of a race different from yours utters. It's all gaslighting.

• Heart

No doubt I understand he was dealt a crappy hand in life. Really, I do. However, in no way does that excuse acting like an entitled little a$$hole, both towards Hannah and everyone else.

Note how almost normally straight his wrists (and to an extent his ankles) were in that "before" photo. It looks like his parents just let him choose whether or not to wear splints, etc. that would likely have resulted in him having less deformity now and perhaps even improve his level of function. But of course he's just a normal guy who happens to use a wheelchair <cough>, so there's that.

• Heart
I get a sense that Shane's parents tried everything they could to help him, but that he was probably really combative with them and refused to wear braces or splints at times. It can't be comfortable to have his wrists hyper extended and bent inward and I wonder if he could have some type of hand surgery to correct the contractures his wrists at this point. One of my main concerns with S and G is that in their attempts to make Shane seem like every other guy, he might make impressionable kids or teens with his condition try to push back against caretakers, emulate his behavior and minimize their own conditions or needs.

• Heart
I wonder if that's why he moved away from his parents, because they wanted something different for him. I don't know, I'm torn between them getting rid of him and cooking up this scheme to have him live as much as possible before his ultimate demise.

On her IG she has a post thing about how she found a Robin nest under their deck and how excited she is ...of course, it's free content she can milk and Shane can make lame jokes about.
And weren't they supposed to adopt a baby or something? Like why wouldn't they be talking and sharing that info? Just like they were going to conceive a child, but obviously can't. It should be the swindler and click bait show.
And where TF is all Shane's medical equipment? It's absurd that they hide it all the time!!!

• Heart
Another example of their dishonesty/ not being truthful about Shane’s condition is how Hannah says she is really introverted, hates people and needs a lot of alone time… except from Shane. She can’t admit that she needs time away from him, bc that would blow up their story that Hannah’s his only caregiver, it’s not a lot of work and she never tires of it. Shane can’t be left alone really (or shouldn’t be) so it makes Hannah sound negligent to need time to herself if no one’s filling in. They insist over and over that Shane does a lot for Hannah, but it’s totally normal and understandable to be frustrated from time to time that he can’t help with simple tasks or errands. That would make Hannah human to admit and would not mean that Shane’s worthless, but is simply the reality of their lives. Of course, that doesn’t fit their narrative and I would never expect that kind of vulnerability from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get a sense that Shane's parents tried everything they could to help him, but that he was probably really combative with them and refused to wear braces or splints at times. It can't be comfortable to have his wrists hyper extended and bent inward and I wonder if he could have some type of hand surgery to correct the contractures his wrists at this point. One of my main concerns with S and G is that in their attempts to make Shane seem like every other guy, he might make impressionable kids or teens with his condition try to push back against caretakers, emulate his behavior and minimize their own conditions or needs.
His parents both worked - neither of them quit their job to look after him and they had no care workers come in to help or give them breaks either . His dad would get up him early (from his blog) shower him and then leave for work for the day assuming his mom then drove him to college ? There has never been any mention of care works whatsoever… they did splint his legs - no hand splits though. Then came Hannah , the answer to their and his prayers something of a fairy tale really hence why it has beeen so profitable

Reactions: 6
His parents both worked - neither of them quit their job to look after him and they had no care workers come in to help or give them breaks either . His dad would get up him early (from his blog) shower him and then leave for work for the day assuming his mom then drove him to college ? There has never been any mention of care works whatsoever… they did splint his legs - no hand splits though. Then came Hannah , the answer to their and his prayers something of a fairy tale really hence why it has beeen so profitable
Oh that's interesting! Thank you for filling me in on the details! You're right, he's never had any paid caretakers growing up. I still wonder what Hannah's brother who is a physician thinks bout the whole thing- if her ever gave her input about what to expect in assuming the role of a caretaker or talked in detail about his disability. Hannah has dyed blonde hair and a pert 20 something body, but time doesn't stop for anyone and she's going to be in for a rude awakening when she'll age out of bramis and other fast fashion revealing looks that she relies on to lure in viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.