Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else hope for a new video from S and G just to keep up the great conversations here ๐Ÿ˜…? They haven't posted in 13 days- must be nice to not show up to "work" for 13 days and still have a job. They just have to tit out an 11 minute video with Hannah's tits in a Walmart camisole while Shane garbles about Hello Fresh and a long winded story about nothing. Rinse and repeat- what's the hold up?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw some of Hannah's recent IG stories which looks like they're in New York? It's gone now, here was also a pic of her at a Broadway show starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick (she seemed fairly close to the stage which would have been $400 - $500 tickets). There was this cute capture of her and Meredith on a rooftop, too ๐Ÿ˜ 98 hour "work" week, indeed...one dull and uninsightful video, one speaking engagement, and now they're kicking back ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Liz is there with them, she was at the theater with them she probably went to watch Shane while Hannah had her some Meredith ๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw some of Hannah's recent IG stories which looks like they're in New York? It's gone now, here was also a pic of her at a Broadway show starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick (she seemed fairly close to the stage which would have been $400 - $500 tickets). There was this cute capture of her and Meredith on a rooftop, too ๐Ÿ˜ 98 hour "work" week, indeed...one dull and uninsightful video, one speaking engagement, and now they're kicking back ๐Ÿ™„
what a lovely couple ;)- she's cheek to cheek with Meredith, toes pointing towards her with what looks like Meredith's hand around her waist. I never understood the need to vacation or go to expensive Broadway shows- they're short and expensive experiences with memories that will fade with time, whereas a sofa and a TV are forever!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet Meredith is annoyed that annoying little gnome is there in their way of a night of passion can you imagine having to listen to him gargle all night no thanks be a proper mood killer they would both be as dry as the Sahara desert

• Haha
In Hannah's IG story today, she's complaining that Shane forgot to bring a tie to wear to an event they need to go to in his hometown. Acting like like he packs his own luggage...get real. Everyone knows he can't do anything. I'd say that's her's or Liz's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How can he "forget" anything? It HAS to be a collaborative effort since he PHYSICALLY CAN'T pack anything, why do they insist he is a regular guy? Why not call it like it is? They are desperate for content at this point, since they won't address the real issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With that in mind I imagine this is how they keep up with the lies.

*Calls Shane*

Anyone: "Can I speak to Shane?"

*Hannah answers*

Hannah: "Hold on, he's on the driveway washing the car. He just got back from a fishing trip. Let me check... He'll have to call you back later, he's now putting away the groceries he picked up on the way home. What's this about?"

Anyone: "We wanted to know how the JACO arm is doing for him. Sounds like it's really making him independent"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With that in mind I imagine this is how they keep up with the lies.

*Calls Shane*

Anyone: "Can I speak to Shane?"

*Hannah answers*

Hannah: "Hold on, he's on the driveway washing the car. He just got back from a fishing trip. Let me check... He'll have to call you back later, he's now putting away the groceries he picked up on the way home. What's this about?"

Anyone: "We wanted to know how the JACO arm is doing for him. Sounds like it's really making him independent"
But doesnโ€™t shane do enough with the helping helping ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a follow up story with Shane blaming his "packer". Hannah defended herself by saying Shane didn't tell her to pack a tie. Such riveting and educational content. They're both idiots, pushing 30 and can't do anything properly without Liz.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shaneโ€™s cousin Sarah is now seeing the same hair colourist as Hannah B - the bold early 2000 stripy chunk hair lights are here for their fam
B388572F-8A16-407D-8811-57D2C36529C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Shaneโ€™s cousin Sarah is now seeing the same hair colourist as Hannah B - the bold early 2000 stripy chunk hair lights are here for their fam
View attachment 1214558
I hope it is some kind of visual distortion with the camera angle because the shoes they put on him are SO over the top oversized all I can think of are clown shoes. I was half expecting huge red pom-poms at the tips. And the shirt with the puffy sleeves looks like it came from the girl's section at the department store. I bet the puffy sleeves are to hide the true size of his arms. I can certainly understand him not wanting to be dressed in a way that accentuates his body but this level of cover-up reeks of desperation to me. Sad.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Right, he "tells" her what to pack. In a normal relationship, the spouse would ask. Hey, did you remember a tie? It has nothing to do with independence and everything to do with actually knowing your partner, so this is very telling. She has no real concept of Shane's needs, and he is just a tool who wants to pretend to be a real man. The thing is, actual advocacy would be so awesome, but it is wasted on the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, I think they haven't posted in awhile because they're currently back in PA where he used to live. I know people who went to college with him and they just posted a picture from the award ceremony they attended last night, and he was in it with his cousin Sarah lol. The award ceremony is called Night of Stars, which is supposed to be people from the college that have memorable accomplishments. And there he is with his gross yellow towel in the front...

• Sick
So it's not a speaking engagement at all, it's just the college dragging him across the stage for diversity points. He is barely a "star" unless the award is for most likely to scam people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.