Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One can only take so many unfunny, annoying “jokes.”

That reminds me of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire and this scene, replacing Miranda with Hannah and Daniel with Shane and Doubtfire with People Magazine (PM) and taking liberty with some dialogue.

Hannah: Shane was so wonderfully different, and funny! He could always make me laugh.

PM: They always say the key to a solid marriage is laughter.

Hannah: But after a few years, everything just stopped being funny.

PM: Why?

Hannah: I was doing all the housework and running after the kids and taking my clothes off for YouTube all the time, and he was always stuck in that dirty chair. I hardly ever got to see the kids with all our work we did in the public, and on the nights I'd try to get home early to be with them and give my geriatric parents a break, something would go wrong. The house would be wrecked and I'd have to clean it up. He never knew, but so many nights I just cried myself to sleep.

PM : [crushed because they have ridden on S & H's dick for years] Really?

Hannah : The truth is, I didn't like who I was when I was with him. I would turn into this horrible person. I didn't want my kids growing up with a mother like that. When I'm not with Shane, I'm better. And... I'm sure he's better when he's not with me.

PM : Well, you never... I mean, did you ever say anything to him?

Hannah: Shane never liked to talk about anything serious. I used to think Shane could do anything he set his mind to, except be serious. But then *I* was serious enough for everybody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"I consider people who are paraplegic people who are in nursing homes. But you're too intelligent so you clearly aren't that."
wow the abelism! this is what Shane is doing for the disabled community. He's whipping up hate for those more disabled and exacerbating stereotypes. Because Stephen Hawking was really really dumb, we all know that! Those Paralympians... none of them very clever, definitely don't have any strengths and weaknesses or a personality separate from their disability... noooo... definitely not.....

Would there be some type of facility for shane where everyone isn't like 70+.
Yeah, (in the UK at least) we have plenty of care homes with much younger people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
One can only take so many unfunny, annoying “jokes.”

That reminds me of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire and this scene, replacing Miranda with Hannah and Daniel with Shane and Doubtfire with People Magazine (PM) and taking liberty with some dialogue.

Hannah: Shane was so wonderfully different, and funny! He could always make me laugh.

PM: They always say the key to a solid marriage is laughter.

Hannah: But after a few years, everything just stopped being funny.

PM: Why?

Hannah: I was doing all the housework and running after the kids and taking my clothes off for YouTube all the time, and he was always stuck in that dirty chair. I hardly ever got to see the kids with all our work we did in the public, and on the nights I'd try to get home early to be with them and give my geriatric parents a break, something would go wrong. The house would be wrecked and I'd have to clean it up. He never knew, but so many nights I just cried myself to sleep.

PM : [crushed because they have ridden on S & H's dick for years] Really?

Hannah : The truth is, I didn't like who I was when I was with him. I would turn into this horrible person. I didn't want my kids growing up with a mother like that. When I'm not with Shane, I'm better. And... I'm sure he's better when he's not with me.

PM : Well, you never... I mean, did you ever say anything to him?

Hannah: Shane never liked to talk about anything serious. I used to think Shane could do anything he set his mind to, except be serious. But then *I* was serious enough for everybody.
Hahaha gosh I watched mrs doubtfire as a child and never got what the moms stuck up problem was then as adult thinking about it after all these years the father robin williams clearly had undiagnosed adhd and she came home to farm animals and perpetuallly hyped up children the poor woman just wanted to be seen as nice
Yep Hannah should avoid children - children change dynamics in every possible way, it would be hard to care for Shane and the kids and still feel like wearing a brami on YouTube and smiling even the most angelic child is hard work to stimulate mentally what a nightmare it would be raising kids with adhd mrs doubtfire dad was ROUGH imagine raising kids with someone who can’t lift a finge to help the jokes wouldnt funny anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. Can someone please tell me about this new so called mansion that they moved too? I can't find the address anywhere. Oh that's right. They hired someone else to make sure that information was hidden.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone. Can someone please tell me about this new so called mansion that they moved too? I can't find the address anywhere. Oh that's right. They hired someone else to make sure that information was hidden.
They wasted that money then. This is ALL a matter of public record that anyone could find. All the views of it, inside and out, that they included in their videos just confirmed it all.

ETA: In NO WAY should anyone go around any of these houses or bother the residents in any way!

The McMansion:

S&G's former house:

Hannah's parents' former house:

Tax information on all 3:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Riiight… screenshot about Shane’s totalll independence and their plans for pro/creation.

They’re in New England! 😱 My neck of the woods, if only I had known they’d be here, I’d have run right out to see their illuminating talk.
I didn't realize he was alone that much. 8 hours is pretty self sufficient

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They wasted that money then. This is ALL a matter of public record that anyone could find. All the views of it, inside and out, that they included in their videos just confirmed it all.

ETA: In NO WAY should anyone go around any of these houses or bother the residents in any way!

The McMansion:

S&G's former house:

Hannah's parents' former house:

Tax information on all 3:

Oh.........my........gosh!!!! Are you kidding me?!?! That's their current house???? How do they afford that????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh.........my........gosh!!!! Are you kidding me?!?! That's their current house???? How do they afford that????
That's the McMansion H&S, along with her parents, bought about a year ago. The other two properties are H&S's former house and Hannah's parents' former house, and there are a lot of photos for each. All were easily recognizable just from the videos they posted of them hanging out at their houses. I have no idea if either of them had a big mortgage on their previous home, but both sold for more than they bought them for. I don't remember when her parents bought theirs, but I don't think H&S were in their house even 2 years. It wasn't very long. Both their houses were nice and appeared to have plenty of room for both families. If I recall, one of H's brothers and his family lived next to their parents.

It's certainly their right to buy and live wherever they want, but paying $1.9 million USD for a house that isn't even accessible to Shane w/o someone carrying him up and down the stairs just seemed pretentious and, frankly, dumb unless they intended to update it. I remember the first several months in their previous house, maybe a year, that Hannah would drive him over to her parents' house once a week (or so) and hose him off in their shower. Their excuse was they didn't have a shower chair/bench that would fit in the main-floor bathtub in their house, and Shane's wheelchair wouldn't fit through the bathroom door.

It was an older house that previous owner(s) had remodeled, but the bathroom was still small. It had a fully-finished basement with another bedroom (or 2) and a full bath, but the only way they could get Shane downstairs and back up was for Hannah to carry him, a risky-looking process they demonstrated in one of their videos. Shane reacted as if he'd never been down there before. I'm just going by all the things they covered in their videos. At one point they were strongly hinting, and the sycophants were egging them on, that they needed to start a GoFundMe for $$$ to have an elevator installed in that house and to remodel the bathroom so Shane could get inside in his wheelchair. Many fans suggested some company that provides such services should "donate" their materials and labor in return for advertising. Shane (and/or his parents) had an elevator installed in his parents' modest home in Pennsylvania several years ago. Apparently they rejected that idea in their first house in favor of the McMansion, but so far I don't think they've installed an elevator there. One time they saw a house that listed for $1 million which had an elevator and all the amenities they were looking for, but they said they only qualified for a loan of $200K when they bought that house, so a $1 million house was not in the cards. There was some information about that here:

Of course we don't know their reasoning for buying "Shane Manor," but I guess they sat down with her parents and saw an opportunity for them to all live in one big house, so that's when they formed that Purple Flamingo LLC to buy it. Liz already has several airBnBs, so there was speculation they might utilize part of the McMansion for expanding Liz's business. Again, nothing wrong with that, but it just seems hypocritical to lament not being able to afford an accessible $1 million USD home, a $1,000 USD shower bench for the tub that would fit, or a $114 USD joystick part for S's new wheelchair while dropping big bucks eating expansive spreads of food that S could not possibly eat, but to turn around a few months later, and with her parents' chipping in, they spent almost twice that amount on the McMansion.

The only accessible concession they seem to have made to the McMansion is a somewhat dangerous looking wooden ramp leading from the 2nd floor at the back of the house to the patio and built-in pool. There's a 90-degree turn halfway down that with only short boards on the sides and rails on only a short section, just looks like an accident waiting to happen. It snows a LOT in Minnesota in the winter, so while I think they said the pool is heated, it's still outside, and we caught a glimpse of that ramp in a video a few weeks ago where it was covered in snow.

Shane reportedly had a mishap coming down the wooden ramp her parents had installed on their old house. It was iced over and didn't have high enough sides, and H said his chair fell off the side halfway down, pinning S in his chair up against the house. Apparently no one inside even knew it happened at first. H just happened to be going out a few minutes later and found him wedged there, understandably freaked out over seeing his life flash in front of his eyes. The result was a controversial black eye and a huge scare. It was one of the more blatant examples of H cackling inappropriately at her husband potentially being crushed to death. It was just very odd.

I didn't realize he was alone that much. 8 hours is pretty self sufficient
He's not self-sufficient. He's talked about how when he was still living with his parents and then moved in with H while she was in college in Northfield, MN, how his parents (and later H when she went to classes and swim practice) would get him up in the mornings, help him take care of his morning bathroom business, dress him, and sit him in his wheelchair. He said he intentionally limited his fluid intake over the day b/c (1) he couldn't pick up a cup or bottle, just a cup with a long straw someone had to place in front of him, and (2) so he wouldn't have to pee again for hours. I wouldn't be surprised if his kidneys and bladder were at risk for infection with this questionable practice, but he said he was able to hold it until someone came home.

I don't think he can eat by himself anymore. That's one of the big reasons he cited for getting the $50,000 USD Jaco arm. They wrestled with his insurance company for months to get that thing, and after it was initially denied, the righteously indignant sycophants urged each other to write to S's insurance company and "demand" they cover the cost of this thing that would transform S's life, but H says she often "forgets" to mount it back on his chair after it charges overnight.

He could use it to hold a cup, pour a drink, grasp finger food and reach his mouth. He could potentially open a door to escape in the event of a fire or something, and yet it seems MIA most of the time. I always wondered what could have happened if there were a fire and he needed to get out of the house quickly. He couldn't even open a door to escape. He's talked about one time (I think in one of his books) when he was sitting in his chair, home alone at his parents' house, when some random man walked through an unlocked door and started looking around and talking to S. It understandably scared him, but I think he said the guy was a harmless neighbor who apparently had a loose screw or two.

He's talked about having a panic attack at his parents' home one night when they were home but sitting outside. They apparently had a baby monitor in his room that for some reason wasn't working, and he was terrified he'd choke or need immediate help and they wouldn't be able to hear/see him.

All that to say, Shane is way too helpless to be left alone for hours on end. He's not "just a wheelchair user" regardless of how badly he wishes that were true. Face it, the dude got dealt a bad hand in life, but S and H could do so much more to educate people on disabilities and encourage others with disabilities if they would just own up to the fact that he requires full-time help to function and be safe and that having to provide that level of care can some days be difficult for many people. Same with all his bragging about his sexual prowess. Personally I don't care if they "do it" or how they "do it" if they do, but I imagine there are some of their audience who would benefit from them sharing the things they've found work for them. Or else just stop teasing about it. A lot of their video titles are nothing more than clickbait.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
anyone can sit in a chair for 8 hours. it doesn't make them self sufficient. if anything shane makes it even harder on himself to be independent by refusing any help or simple adaptations to help him. Despite protesting he was home alone when hannah was at college they already said she had to dash home mid lectures and come back at lunchtime etc to help him with the bathroom and see how he is. im aware he said that he cant use a catheter but surely there are other options. although to be honest we know he wears diapers now which is at least something i dont think they did before even though he would never admit it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
anyone can sit in a chair for 8 hours. it doesn't make them self sufficient. if anything shane makes it even harder on himself to be independent by refusing any help or simple adaptations to help him. Despite protesting he was home alone when hannah was at college they already said she had to dash home mid lectures and come back at lunchtime etc to help him with the bathroom and see how he is. im aware he said that he cant use a catheter but surely there are other options. although to be honest we know he wears diapers now which is at least something i dont think they did before even though he would never admit it.
I wonder whether it's safe or even legal to leave him alone like that? I'm not sure how it works but I guess with his immobility if sth happened like if he fell or if he simply wanted to pee he's unable to help himself. Would someone be legally responsible then if he was left alone for hours and sth bad happened / is there a legally appointed carer?

Reactions: 8
I suppose when he was a child then the parents had legal responsibility for his care, but now as an adult with seemingly all his faculties then he is responsible for himself. Does anyone know if hannnah acts or did act as a carer in any official capacity? I'm guessing that with their wealth they wouldn't qualify for any payment now anyway? I've always been curious as to whether hannah ever undertook any training or education when she became hia full time live in companion. It seems like the most sensible and basic thing if you are responsible for your partner's basic needs but she has never mentioned any sort of training or even attending any first aid classes etc as far as I can remember.

Reactions: 9
That's the McMansion H&S, along with her parents, bought about a year ago. The other two properties are H&S's former house and Hannah's parents' former house, and there are a lot of photos for each. All were easily recognizable just from the videos they posted of them hanging out at their houses. I have no idea if either of them had a big mortgage on their previous home, but both sold for more than they bought them for. I don't remember when her parents bought theirs, but I don't think H&S were in their house even 2 years. It wasn't very long. Both their houses were nice and appeared to have plenty of room for both families. If I recall, one of H's brothers and his family lived next to their parents.

It's certainly their right to buy and live wherever they want, but paying $1.9 million USD for a house that isn't even accessible to Shane w/o someone carrying him up and down the stairs just seemed pretentious and, frankly, dumb unless they intended to update it. I remember the first several months in their previous house, maybe a year, that Hannah would drive him over to her parents' house once a week (or so) and hose him off in their shower. Their excuse was they didn't have a shower chair/bench that would fit in the main-floor bathtub in their house, and Shane's wheelchair wouldn't fit through the bathroom door.

It was an older house that previous owner(s) had remodeled, but the bathroom was still small. It had a fully-finished basement with another bedroom (or 2) and a full bath, but the only way they could get Shane downstairs and back up was for Hannah to carry him, a risky-looking process they demonstrated in one of their videos. Shane reacted as if he'd never been down there before. I'm just going by all the things they covered in their videos. At one point they were strongly hinting, and the sycophants were egging them on, that they needed to start a GoFundMe for $$$ to have an elevator installed in that house and to remodel the bathroom so Shane could get inside in his wheelchair. Many fans suggested some company that provides such services should "donate" their materials and labor in return for advertising. Shane (and/or his parents) had an elevator installed in his parents' modest home in Pennsylvania several years ago. Apparently they rejected that idea in their first house in favor of the McMansion, but so far I don't think they've installed an elevator there. One time they saw a house that listed for $1 million which had an elevator and all the amenities they were looking for, but they said they only qualified for a loan of $200K when they bought that house, so a $1 million house was not in the cards. There was some information about that here:

Of course we don't know their reasoning for buying "Shane Manor," but I guess they sat down with her parents and saw an opportunity for them to all live in one big house, so that's when they formed that Purple Flamingo LLC to buy it. Liz already has several airBnBs, so there was speculation they might utilize part of the McMansion for expanding Liz's business. Again, nothing wrong with that, but it just seems hypocritical to lament not being able to afford an accessible $1 million USD home, a $1,000 USD shower bench for the tub that would fit, or a $114 USD joystick part for S's new wheelchair while dropping big bucks eating expansive spreads of food that S could not possibly eat, but to turn around a few months later, and with her parents' chipping in, they spent almost twice that amount on the McMansion.

The only accessible concession they seem to have made to the McMansion is a somewhat dangerous looking wooden ramp leading from the 2nd floor at the back of the house to the patio and built-in pool. There's a 90-degree turn halfway down that with only short boards on the sides and rails on only a short section, just looks like an accident waiting to happen. It snows a LOT in Minnesota in the winter, so while I think they said the pool is heated, it's still outside, and we caught a glimpse of that ramp in a video a few weeks ago where it was covered in snow.

Shane reportedly had a mishap coming down the wooden ramp her parents had installed on their old house. It was iced over and didn't have high enough sides, and H said his chair fell off the side halfway down, pinning S in his chair up against the house. Apparently no one inside even knew it happened at first. H just happened to be going out a few minutes later and found him wedged there, understandably freaked out over seeing his life flash in front of his eyes. The result was a controversial black eye and a huge scare. It was one of the more blatant examples of H cackling inappropriately at her husband potentially being crushed to death. It was just very odd.

He's not self-sufficient. He's talked about how when he was still living with his parents and then moved in with H while she was in college in Northfield, MN, how his parents (and later H when she went to classes and swim practice) would get him up in the mornings, help him take care of his morning bathroom business, dress him, and sit him in his wheelchair. He said he intentionally limited his fluid intake over the day b/c (1) he couldn't pick up a cup or bottle, just a cup with a long straw someone had to place in front of him, and (2) so he wouldn't have to pee again for hours. I wouldn't be surprised if his kidneys and bladder were at risk for infection with this questionable practice, but he said he was able to hold it until someone came home.

I don't think he can eat by himself anymore. That's one of the big reasons he cited for getting the $50,000 USD Jaco arm. They wrestled with his insurance company for months to get that thing, and after it was initially denied, the righteously indignant sycophants urged each other to write to S's insurance company and "demand" they cover the cost of this thing that would transform S's life, but H says she often "forgets" to mount it back on his chair after it charges overnight.

He could use it to hold a cup, pour a drink, grasp finger food and reach his mouth. He could potentially open a door to escape in the event of a fire or something, and yet it seems MIA most of the time. I always wondered what could have happened if there were a fire and he needed to get out of the house quickly. He couldn't even open a door to escape. He's talked about one time (I think in one of his books) when he was sitting in his chair, home alone at his parents' house, when some random man walked through an unlocked door and started looking around and talking to S. It understandably scared him, but I think he said the guy was a harmless neighbor who apparently had a loose screw or two.

He's talked about having a panic attack at his parents' home one night when they were home but sitting outside. They apparently had a baby monitor in his room that for some reason wasn't working, and he was terrified he'd choke or need immediate help and they wouldn't be able to hear/see him.

All that to say, Shane is way too helpless to be left alone for hours on end. He's not "just a wheelchair user" regardless of how badly he wishes that were true. Face it, the dude got dealt a bad hand in life, but S and H could do so much more to educate people on disabilities and encourage others with disabilities if they would just own up to the fact that he requires full-time help to function and be safe and that having to provide that level of care can some days be difficult for many people. Same with all his bragging about his sexual prowess. Personally I don't care if they "do it" or how they "do it" if they do, but I imagine there are some of their audience who would benefit from them sharing the things they've found work for them. Or else just stop teasing about it. A lot of their video titles are nothing more than clickbait.
Nailed it @fredflintstone. One of the best posts ever. Everything you said is fact-based.

I wonder, too, that if between Hannah rushing home between classes to take care of Shane, Liz was also making trips to the apartment to check on him. It's a flat out lie that he was - or ever could safely be - left alone for 8 hrs. And that's OK. It doesn't decrease anyone's value as a human being to have a medical condition that makes them dependent on other people. S&G are the ones who are sending the wrong message.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are asking who’ was the cutest baby well shane still looks like a baby and acts like one … just not cute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone. Please please don't take this the wrong way or in a derogatory manner. I'm not disrespecting disabled people. But it's more of a human nature question that I'm sure more than I have asked. Can Hannah really be physically attracted to Shane? I'm just trying to understand the attraction. I can understand the other way around but I can't her side to him. There's so many people with great posts and wonderful thoughts on here I thought maybe you might have some insight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone. Please please don't take this the wrong way or in a derogatory manner. I'm not disrespecting disabled people. But it's more of a human nature question that I'm sure more than I have asked. Can Hannah really be physically attracted to Shane? I'm just trying to understand the attraction. I can understand the other way around but I can't her side to him. There's so many people with great posts and wonderful thoughts on here I thought maybe you might have some insight.
Go down the rabbit hole of what a "devotee" is and you'll get your answer! (It's having a fetish for severely handicapped people.) I'm of the opinion that Hannah IS a devotee and that's why she zoomed in on Shane. I also think she has a case of arrested development of her social/emotional skills. Others disagree....but that's what makes this forum great. Different opinions are allowed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its hard for me to see that she is actually attracted to his deformed toddler body and elongated face and they obviously can't have sex. I think she's basically a mail-order bride lol.

Reactions: 10
I personally don't think so. The fact of the matter is he's not 'just a guy in a wheelchair.' He doesn't look like an adult, so being attracted to him physically is highly unlikely. I do think if the relationship is real, she's a devotee. I can tell she doesn't have good social skills and she seems to have issues with able-bodied men. So, that could be why she'd be drawn to someone like him, because he's 'safe'. But otherwise, I don't see how any adult can be physically attracted to him. He has the body of a child, which isn't his fault, but it's his reality. Honestly, I would find it disturbing if someone was genuinely physically attracted to him...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.