Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a tricky question. I think part of attraction is truly mental, so if someone has a great personality or is crazy funny, you tend to look past minor physical flaws that aren't your "type". Do I think she is attracted to Shane? No, I think this is an act. Do I think someone is attracted to Shane? Sure, there is a lid for every pot. But this duo is most likely very fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wow the abelism! this is what Shane is doing for the disabled community. He's whipping up hate for those more disabled and exacerbating stereotypes. Because Stephen Hawking was really really dumb, we all know that! Those Paralympians... none of them very clever, definitely don't have any strengths and weaknesses or a personality separate from their disability... noooo... definitely not.....

Yeah, (in the UK at least) we have plenty of care homes with much younger people.
I saw in the comments on the latest video a fan said something along the lines of, "I consider people who are paraplegic people who are in nursing homes. But you're too intelligent so you clearly aren't that." Umm... okay. Because he definitely doesn't need 24/7 care at all :rolleyes: Just a really smart normal guy in a wheelchair, that's all it is people 😂 I still have yet to see this so called brilliance he supposedly has. All I've seen in juvenile jokes and very mediocre writing.
How can someone who tries to be a sort of spokes person for the disabled community when it makes them money be so clueless. Yes there are people who are paraplegic (or quad) in nursing homes but ffs many live in their own homes, many live full, happy lives. There’s someone on social media who sadly hasn’t made nearly as much money as shane. She is paraplegic. She has an able bodied husband and they have what seems a very normal relationship (not turned into some inspirational story), a daughter and so on. She clearly doesn’t see herself as better than other disabled people for wearing shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh but that's just their "humour" 🙄 Nah...he's a bitter, narcissistic dick and she's low key grossed out by him, but the "show" must go on...

Someone in their yt comments mentioned Anna and Shannon who fit the same physical profile as Hannah, and a fan said "So? He has a type". Yes, he certainly does, and very high standards. But what are the chances that THREE of his "type" - tall, blonde, conventionally beautiful, athletic & educated - would find him attractive? In a row? We all know it's 0%. One is a stretch and still an anomoly for someone like Shane. A regular guy with a better personality doesn't even have a parade of women with all his ideal/fantasy characteristics at his disposal.

They came off as bumbling dunces in their "quadriplegic" video. Why not seek out a professional opinion to provide an educated response for their viewers? They think they're experts on everything related to disability, but that doorknob Shane didn't even know his wheelchair seat had to be kneaded to prevent discomfort and sores 🙄 Disability awareness, my ass. They only bring "awareness" to their entitlement and stupidity, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m curious now if Shane is classed as quadriplegic, when I hear the term my mind instantly goes to spinal injuries (I know some people can be quadriplegic and actually have some movement) rather than muscle wasting disease which prevents movement of all 4 limbs.

Reactions: 4
Everyone should hide or report S&G's posts when they show up their feeds uninvited 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if their Youtube popularity is declining because when I begin to type "SQ" into the search bar, it auto generates "Squatty Potty" which means that people are more interested in shitting properly than watching this couple :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
They turned up (unsolicited) on my Facebook feed this morning 🙄 these comments though 🤣
Thanks for posting this @SnarkyTart. I noticed a "Sponsored" checkmark under their names in the first attachment. Does that mean it really IS an ad for their show? Can you explain this to me? I thought someone had to be invited to be a "Facebook friend" in order to post on someone's private account. (I am probably the oldest poster on this thread so don't know a lot of this stuff. Consider me the crazy Grandma up in the Tattler attic!!!! 😂)

No, really, is this legal? And do ads just show up on someone's Facebook?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not too savvy re online marketing and algorithms either @DoubleOld (Windows 95 was the last time I was really competent on a computer 🤣) I don't follow them on any social media, and only very occasionally click on their YouTube so I feel like the only way they could have turned up in my newsfeed is somehow tied to Tattle. I know posters in another thread on here have received ads related to topics we've discussed on Tattle. How it works is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to have a business page on Facebook. You can pay Facebook to "boost" a post to make it visible to your chosen demographic, whether they follow you or not. I was very specific to my customer base and mainly used it for anticipated items or promotions, but some make their demographic so general that their sponsored post reaches anyone and everybody. I've hidden many irrelevant and repetitive posts that were shown to me just because I'm a woman in Canada between the ages of 18-64. The page owner can see how many people it reached organically and through the "boost", as well as engagement stats - including how many reacted, commented, hid, or reported.

They are using Facebook to directly drive more traffic to their Youtube channel. Of all posts/videos to shamelessly garner more attention to, they choose "My Husband Rates My Outfits!" to show off the freakish physical disparity between "All American beauty" Hannah (as unfashionable as she is, and looked frumpy and smug in that thumbnail) and her severely disabled yet "hiLArIouS" husband. They're playing characters. Nothing to do with advocacy or helping anyone. If I didn't know who they were and they randomly popped up in my feed, I'd be like wtf is this? They're not cute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to have a business page on Facebook. You can pay Facebook to "boost" a post to make it visible to your chosen demographic, whether they follow you or not. I was very specific to my customer base and mainly used it for anticipated items or promotions, but some make their demographic so general that their sponsored post reaches anyone and everybody. I've hidden many irrelevant and repetitive posts that were shown to me just because I'm a woman in Canada between the ages of 18-64. The page owner can see how many people it reached organically and through the "boost", as well as engagement stats - including how many reacted, commented, hid, or reported.

They are using Facebook to directly drive more traffic to their Youtube channel. Of all posts/videos to shamelessly garner more attention to, they choose "My Husband Rates My Outfits!" to show off the freakish physical disparity between "All American beauty" Hannah (as unfashionable as she is, and looked frumpy and smug in that thumbnail) and her severely disabled yet "hiLArIouS" husband. They're playing characters. Nothing to do with advocacy or helping anyone. If I didn't know who they were and they randomly popped up in my feed, I'd be like wtf is this? They're not cute.
They do a great job of making this abundantly clear. Theyre fortunate enough to living in the perfect age with this whacka-doo PC culture to be successful with it and milk it for every penny.

• Heart
Speaking of ads, does anyone notice that if they look at any items for online shopping it'll taunt them over and over on Tattle Life? It'll flash or fade in and out and dance the item back and forth. How the hell can I resist the earrings I looked at yesterday? Or the bulk order of Boyer's Mallo Cups that I almost bought in my sleep last night? 😄 It's crazy that without any context, S and G are spamming people's Facebook pages with ads- they'd probably prop Shane up in town square with Hannah yelling for attention if this were the early 1900's. S and G are money hungry, shameless attention whores.

• Heart
  • Haha
A week or two ago, Hannah had around 450K IG followers. Now it has more than doubled with over 900K followers, while Shane's is almost at a stand still. Where did that exponential growth come from? It's almost like she's the main star now and he's just the runty sidekick.
She also added an email address they have with a LA talent agency. A talent agency cannot bestow talent upon you when you do not possess any in the first place, so good luck with that. Maybe they'll play themselves again in another two bit role. Watch out, Ben Affleck, your "twin" is looking to take over Hollywood!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A week or two ago, Hannah had around 450K IG followers. Now it has more than doubled with over 900K followers, while Shane's is almost at a stand still. Where did that exponential growth come from? It's almost like she's the main star now and he's just the runty sidekick.
She also added an email address they have with a LA talent agency. A talent agency cannot bestow talent upon you when you do not possess any in the first place, so good luck with that. Maybe they'll play themselves again in another two bit role. Watch out, Ben Affleck, your "twin" is looking to take over Hollywood!
I bet that Hannah is buying follower robots by the hundreds of thousands- there is no way in hell that Panera Bread Basic witch doubled her fans in over a week or so! And the audacity of her to list an LA talent agency- what's her talent?! Saying "like" every other word? Feigning interest in a baby carrot dick attached to a malfunctioning Chatty Cathy Doll? Vacuum sealing her thighs into leggings?! Collecting hideously unflattering low rise palazzo pant jeans?! :ROFLMAO: These talentless dullards couldn't even be extras on a bus in a JG Wentworth commercial! Move over Tom brady, there's a new hunk in town- Lights, camera action!!! Eat your heart out, Margot Robbie- Hannah's here with her botched nose job, dated brick red lip liner and Investigation Discovery TV crazy eyes! 👀 Screw this dirty, scheming pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet that Hannah is buying follower robots by the hundreds of thousands- there is no way in hell that Panera Bread Basic witch doubled her fans in over a week or so! And the audacity of her to list an LA talent agency- what's her talent?! Saying "like" every other word? Feigning interest in a baby carrot dick attached to a malfunctioning Chatty Cathy Doll? Vacuum sealing her thighs into leggings?! Collecting hideously unflattering low rise palazzo pant jeans?! :ROFLMAO: These talentless dullards couldn't even be extras on a bus in a JG Wentworth commercial! Move over Tom brady, there's a new hunk in town- Lights, camera action!!! Eat your heart out, Margot Robbie- Hannah's here with her botched nose job, dated brick red lip liner and Investigation Discovery TV crazy eyes! 👀 Screw this dirty, scheming pair!

Thanks a billion for the AdBlock recommendation, I'll download that today! Gives me back my power to stick to my budget and not have ads harass me for weak moments when I looked at fancy things 😙.
Gosh I’m so old I remember the days when ads were banned on Easter and religious holidays! How on earth would they police that in this day and age the computer programming it would take to get rid of ads on the World Wide Web on religious holidays. It’s hard to know what S & G are advertising these days … disability awareness, nope. Hello fresh, yup.. everything else in between but her role is not realistic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh but that's just their "humour" 🙄 Nah...he's a bitter, narcissistic dick and she's low key grossed out by him, but the "show" must go on...

Someone in their yt comments mentioned Anna and Shannon who fit the same physical profile as Hannah, and a fan said "So? He has a type". Yes, he certainly does, and very high standards. But what are the chances that THREE of his "type" - tall, blonde, conventionally beautiful, athletic & educated - would find him attractive? In a row? We all know it's 0%. One is a stretch and still an anomoly for someone like Shane. A regular guy with a better personality doesn't even have a parade of women with all his ideal/fantasy characteristics at his disposal.

They came off as bumbling dunces in their "quadriplegic" video. Why not seek out a professional opinion to provide an educated response for their viewers? They think they're experts on everything related to disability, but that doorknob Shane didn't even know his wheelchair seat had to be kneaded to prevent discomfort and sores 🙄 Disability awareness, my ass. They only bring "awareness" to their entitlement and stupidity, in my opinion.
Ooooooooo such a GREAT post!!! EXACTLY! Why in the world or how in the world does Shane attract all these beautiful women?????? Please do tell? What have I missed???

Ooooooooo such a GREAT post!!! EXACTLY! Why in the world or how in the world does Shane attract all these beautiful women?????? Please do tell? What have I missed???
There was some discussion of his "type" beginning here. His cousin Sarah seems to have been the "prototype."

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.