spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
proper minging also shouldn't he. wear a beard and hair net
---
go to latest vid theyre eating like pizza on floor go to 13 seconds look at the floor near the fridge and there state of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but they're just jacket potatoes. 0 need for that level of mess, you're hardly grilling surf and turf

Reactions: 9
state of that
That's grim... I know it's a working ''kitchen" but it's flthy.... and why have they got food right next to a dirty till/money
---
I'm sorry but they're just jacket potatoes. 0 need for that level of mess, you're hardly grilling surf and turf
I don't get the kitchen I work in that bad.. I'm there all day. Its a cafe so we cook everything not just jacket potatoes.

Reactions: 4
I've watched him since he started doing lives. Has anybody visited him? Because I'd like to know what the difference between my potatoes I cook at home and his.. He uses prince's curry which is avaliable from the supermarket.. Bog standard tuna and cheese, you can buy the chilli in a tin from your local shop. Why are people waiting over 30 minutes for a spud.. Your spud at home could be half way being done by the time you've qued for his. The skins on his spud don't even look Crispy, they look soggy.

Reactions: 10
I've watched him since he started doing lives. Has anybody visited him? Because I'd like to know what the difference between my potatoes I cook at home and his.. He uses prince's curry which is avaliable from the supermarket.. Bog standard tuna and cheese, you can buy the chilli in a tin from your local shop. Why are people waiting over 30 minutes for a spud.. Your spud at home could be half way being done by the time you've qued for his. The skins on his spud don't even look Crispy, they look soggy.
I’m a local and it’s really nothing special. Just a basic jacket spud. I don’t understand the hype at all. 😂

Why are people queuing for his spuds I don’t get it? He looks bogging and so does his potato van 😳

Reactions: 7
I don't get it either I keep seeing American people saying theyre making a spud because of spud man
you couldn't pay me to eat there! looks vile honestly so dirty !

Seen a video from here today, he opened a big plastic bag of pulled meat, emptied it in the tray things they use along with some sauce, never even cooked it. Same with the chilli out of a tin 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the floor and worktop areas always look disgusting. It would only take a few minutes to clean that all up.

People were slating him in the comments for not cooking the food properly he said everyone does it they just don't admit it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think people are waking up now I keep seeing comments saying it's like binley mega chippy all over again but of course his deluded troll fans think that because he's been going for 20 years this isn't going to die down because he's got established customers. I'm sure he does have repeat customers but there's no way he will have queues like this forever he's had a few viral tiktoks and people think he is a celebrity. I honestly don't see the big hype its a jacket potato his fillings are all from a tin the only thing he makes himself is coleslaw, the tinned stuff isn't even heated up properly. There are several other spud vans around the country that actually home make their fillings and cook things properly and look a whole lot cleaner

Reactions: 9
I think people are waking up now I keep seeing comments saying it's like binley mega chippy all over again but of course his deluded troll fans think that because he's been going for 20 years this isn't going to die down because he's got established customers. I'm sure he does have repeat customers but there's no way he will have queues like this forever he's had a few viral tiktoks and people think he is a celebrity. I honestly don't see the big hype its a jacket potato his fillings are all from a tin the only thing he makes himself is coleslaw, the tinned stuff isn't even heated up properly. There are several other spud vans around the country that actually home make their fillings and cook things properly and look a whole lot cleaner
Exactly.. Let's face it, these people who are traveling like X amount of hours are not gonna go back everyday. I'd be a bit annoyed if it was my local and I wanted a spud on my lunch break. And there's people who live 5 hours away queuing up. The hype will die down..

Reactions: 2
I don't like jacket potatoes so am predisposed to hate him. I do wish he'd stay away from Wyldes Sweet Shop, I really like her 😭 he looks like he smells like gone off ham

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn't he wash his hands... the state of the floor.. he's so untidy/unclean

I'm sure some people will queue with the hope that he hands over money with their free spud!

I've just seen someone has done a tiktok on their food from spudman it's meant to be promoting him I think but these look awful they had pulled pork and beans too they don't look as bad
Screenshot_20240116_095733_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_095810_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13