spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following his account since his first account (for those that don’t know he’s had 3 accounts banned because he was showing knives on tiktok when cutting Spuds) and he was usually an OK chap. Ever since hitting say 600k followers he’s been a tiny bit moody but now he’s bleeping so rude. Classic example of everything get to his head, wouldn’t be suprised that once all this dies down his regulars don’t come back because they don’t want to be forced to take a free jacket potato as long as they sign their life away in lambs blood for the TikTok to be uploaded

Reactions: 7
My tik tok keeps showing me spud related things now 🤦‍♀️🤣

These lot are banging out jacket spuds without spilling a drop and the lady is cleaning in-between customers

Screenshot_20240121-124614_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watched few minutes of live. People queueing before 10am for a spud and the lad working had his hands all over the floor then didn't wash them before handling food. That's basic food hygiene!! Makes me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Not sure how many of you know Rate my takeaway, but apparently he is going to spudman now to rate his potato with tinned toppings 🙈

Reactions: 2
He’s obviously hated all the mess comments on Sat, certainly a bit cleaner today! The girl wiping after every order

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always see random things pop up about him on Facebook now, someone said they travelled two hours to get a potato and there was so many comments saying how rude he was and his trailer looked a shithole. He seems proper rude and arrogant now, like his crappy girlfriend. He’s got a shithole spud van in tamworth serving potatoes with tinned toppings. If he doesn’t wind his neck in this could all go wrong for him and he loses the queues he’s currently getting.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha that person bringing them a painting. Ben's like, yeah it gonna go... Its gonna go.. 'aww thanks guys.' 🤣🤣 says he's gonna put it in his house. Probably get lost in all the clutter.
---
Oh he's just got a phone call.. Spudwife has smelt a freebie
---
I wonder what happened with his mate that used to help all the time? Cory?
Forgot about him.

Reactions: 1
If he can't handle a couple of busy days without landing himself in hospital how will he ever do the free day? Also how will he ever continue this? He will basically kill himself

Reactions: 2
If he can't handle a couple of busy days without landing himself in hospital how will he ever do the free day? Also how will he ever continue this? He will basically kill himself
He's not going to be there tomorrow for the free day now, still doing it but without him... Customers get to meet spud wife instead 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4