spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion
Their house is manky too! Always so much clutter, she is nuts, forever splitting up with him saying on her TT that it’s only her & the kids from now on, I take it some of his kids aren’t hers? I don’t mind him and always want a spud when I see him live but not sure I would purchase one from him due to cleanliness etc

Reactions: 5
sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion
Yeah I wouldn’t buy from them.‘
It’s the cheapest slop for fillings, they look unhygienic aka don’t wash. And I wouldn’t want to be on tt live either

Reactions: 4
I would not buy food from him because of all the hair and facial hair puts me off.

Reactions: 3
Omg so glad to see I’m not the only one who absolutely cannot bloody stand this guy! I’ve always thought he comes across as filthy, like I would not want him touching my food 🤢 the hair, grubby nails, just looks like he doesn’t care about hygiene at all!
Plus the fact that he is absolutely bleeping in love with himself, like he is the creator of jacket potatoes and his are the best and he’s just bloody amazing ya know! Heaven forbid anyone disagrees with him or doesn’t like his prices.
ngl I couldn’t believe it when he brought merch out, and the bloody prices! He is summet else!

Reactions: 6
One more thing he does that really annoys me is leaving the other half of the potato on the side... Sometimes there is a decent amount of time before the next customer comes and it's just been sat there exposed to flies etc he could at least put the foil back around it

• Sick
I’m pretty sure he was checked not so long ago and passed.

See him posting his pet hates today l, one about being on phone when ordering and then the ‘wife’ pipes up
She really is a vile old cow!

Her salty ass comments on his latest vids are horrible! If he ever reads here.. dude get out, she has so many red flags. She’s vile.

You know when you see folk who work in a greasy spoon van/food truck you can just smell them, I worked on a bank a long time and even the cash stunk when they brought it in. you can imagine them being this way and omg does he own a iron? He wears those T-shirts changing tyres the lot. So unhygienic

Reactions: 7
I've also just realised he doesn't even wash his hands under running water, he swishes them around in a sink that has been filled with water.. no soap by the looks of it...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
His latest videos about the things on his arms, I can see why people have commented, not everyone knows about his situation and people will comment about it as that's the first thing people see. Maybe he should wear long sleeves as it does look abit gross.