Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*whispers* she follows me in Instagram and I haven't received any messages from her calling me out - so I think someone is fibbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not heard anything from her either so I think she's making it up. On the off chance it's real then the info has been taken illegally so it's pretty dumb to be bragging about it.

However, I did receive a vile message yesterday from an account with no followers threatening my kids which I have never had anything like in the 5 or so years I've been on social media - I'm 99.9% sure it's just a coincidence but I have deactivated my accounts any way. Was intending to do so anyway as I am sick of SM so it has just hastened the process.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not heard anything from her either so I think she's making it up. On the off chance it's real then the info has been taken illegally so it's pretty dumb to be bragging about it.

However, I did receive a vile message yesterday from an account with no followers threatening my kids which I have never had anything like in the 5 or so years I've been on social media - I'm 99.9% sure it's just a coincidence but I have deactivated my accounts any way. Was intending to do so anyway as I am sick of SM so it has just hastened the process.
If she has got the info then yes it's been taken illegally and the police would be on her pretty fast. I have family in the police force and they take things like that very seriously as it's the same as hacking.

Reactions: 3
She is an embarrassment and entitled. She loves her self so much she has ended up her own arse.

Reactions: 1
She's either outing herself as a liar or illegally hacking into data. It's almost certainly the former and that's why sites like this exist. They hate people outing their lies, dishonesty and having accountability. It's all #girlboss #buisnesswomen until someone politely asks about an undeclared free holiday or AD then they cry they're a victim of a hate crime.

Nothing illegal happens on tattle - this isn't North Korea and you're allowed to comment on public figures especially as these people put themselves forward for it. We have strict rules so no hateful, abusive, threatening content is allowed here.

People can only be outed by the information they choose to post here, not even admin could identify users - IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are pretty meaningless and all they really give is the ISP then a court order would be needed to trace a user. But unless anything illegal happened it would never get that far. Tattle admin would be the first to call the police and report a user if they felt they were a danger to someone, and I'm sure all users would support that.

One common trick people trolling on the instagram forum here use is "check out bla blas story" then the troll can find out your IG name from viewing a story. But many here would'nt even mind being outed as there's nothing wrong with gossip on a public figure.

However if she has hacked into data here that is a very serious crime.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.