Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's either outing herself as a liar or illegally hacking into data. It's almost certainly the former and that's why sites like this exist. They hate people outing their lies, dishonesty and having accountability. It's all #girlboss #buisnesswomen until someone politely asks about an undeclared free holiday or AD then they cry they're a victim of a hate crime.

Nothing illegal happens on tattle - this isn't North Korea and you're allowed to comment on public figures especially as these people put themselves forward for it. We have strict rules so no hateful, abusive, threatening content is allowed here.

People can only be outed by the information they choose to post here, not even admin could identify users - IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are pretty meaningless and all they really give is the ISP then a court order would be needed to trace a user. But unless anything illegal happened it would never get that far. Tattle admin would be the first to call the police and report a user if they felt they were a danger to someone, and I'm sure all users would support that.

One common trick people trolling on the instagram forum here use is "check out bla blas story" then the troll can find out your IG name from viewing a story. But many here would'nt even mind being outed as there's nothing wrong with gossip on a public figure.

However if she has hacked into data here that is a very serious crime.
:LOL::LOL::LOL: I would love to hear her come back to this

Also, I believe the "controversy" on another forum she is referring to was a number of years ago on GG when it was outed that a number of beauty bloggers were members and bitching about each other.

I doubt the vast majority of posters here are vloggers/bloggers/whatever-wanky-term-they-want-to-use so unmasking people isn't controversial.

Reactions: 2
Including peoples names in comments!
I suspect my name is in there. She sent me a DM after clearly reading here.

So she has either spent a LOT of time tracking who I am or I believe she’s done something illegal. I have friends in the Met, so I’ll be consulting with them.

Surprised to see it isn’t, but then I’ve never had any contact with her before. Also have never said anything that isn’t true about anyone on here. Hate how people refer to us on here as bullies and trolls when they’re the ones who do most of the bullying.

Said it so many times, but if you don’t like people having an opinion about hour online behaviour, don’t put it online.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

So she has either spent a LOT of time tracking who I am or I believe she’s done something illegal. I have friends in the Met, so I’ll be consulting with them.

Surprised to see it isn’t, but then I’ve never had any contact with her before. Also have never said anything that isn’t true about anyone on here. Hate how people refer to us on here as bullies and trolls when they’re the ones who do most of the bullying.

Said it so many times, but if you don’t like people having an opinion about hour online behaviour, don’t put it online.
How has she found out names?

She's either outing herself as a liar or illegally hacking into data. It's almost certainly the former and that's why sites like this exist. They hate people outing their lies, dishonesty and having accountability. It's all #girlboss #buisnesswomen until someone politely asks about an undeclared free holiday or AD then they cry they're a victim of a hate crime.

Nothing illegal happens on tattle - this isn't North Korea and you're allowed to comment on public figures especially as these people put themselves forward for it. We have strict rules so no hateful, abusive, threatening content is allowed here.

People can only be outed by the information they choose to post here, not even admin could identify users - IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are pretty meaningless and all they really give is the ISP then a court order would be needed to trace a user. But unless anything illegal happened it would never get that far. Tattle admin would be the first to call the police and report a user if they felt they were a danger to someone, and I'm sure all users would support that.

One common trick people trolling on the instagram forum here use is "check out bla blas story" then the troll can find out your IG name from viewing a story. But many here would'nt even mind being outed as there's nothing wrong with gossip on a public figure.

However if she has hacked into data here that is a very serious crime.
It would appear that she has gained some data from here 🤔 she’s named people

I knew this was why she wanted to out the kid as trans so she can do tit like this

Have admin seen this @admin

If she has sourced IP’s and then searched for you then she’s in the wrong. You don’t want to be public she does, that’s the difference. Sorry I’m so angry 😡

How has she found out names?

It would appear that she has gained some data from here 🤔 she’s named people
Where has she named names? I can’t see it.

Why does she not come on and have a discussion about it? One person aired their views. Just because they have gave her a CRN doesn’t mean anything. So the loopy Liverpudlian can send DM’s to someone saying he will rape and kill her kids and nothing is done but someone sharing their own thoughts of what she is doing with her child for all to see in a public forum is bullying and hate? I don’t understand. So no one is allowed to have an opinion anymore? Freedom of speech? I’m actually concerned the kid is being used to gain her more access to income, that’s my only concern.

Last edited:
I knew this was why she wanted to out the kid as trans so she can do tit like this

Have admin seen this @admin

If she has sourced IP’s and then searched for you then she’s in the wrong. You don’t want to be public she does, that’s the difference. Sorry I’m so angry 😡

Where has she named names? I can’t see it.

Why does she not come on and have a discussion about it? One person aired their views. Just because they have gave her a CRN doesn’t mean anything. So the loopy Liverpudlian can send DM’s to someone saying he will rape and kill her kids and nothing is done but someone sharing their own thoughts of what she is doing with her child for all to see in a public forum is bullying and hate? I don’t understand. So no one is allowed to have an opinion anymore? Freedom of speech? I’m actually concerned the kid is being used to gain her more access to income, that’s my only concern.
In her comments on the post there’s a list of names

Once up on a time I didn't mind this lady but the fact she used a photo of her child on the post does not surprise me and pretty much confirms what people seem to be thinking she could of used the screen shots or made a different image but she instead wanted to shove her child at the very front of it all to make a point and gain attention

In her comments on the post there’s a list of names
Oh I’m away to look

If she knows people on here personally then why not message them and ask why? Why take to the grid to do it. Come on here and listen to people’s views, most of the accounts who have cane on here in reply to their thread have taken constructive feedback from why people are saying what they are.

I've been reading this forum for a while but this woman is compelled me to register and give my 2 cents. Her posting last night putting the photo of her child at the forefront just proves everyone's thoughts that she's using them to help gain popularity. Social media infuencing is very competitive because it's very lucrative with a very low bar to entry. So they need to do all they can to stand out from the crowd. The child is 4 and home educated that's way way too young for them to identify as trans, mine at that age changed their mind every day over trivial things such as favourite food. I'm worried she's feeding them to suit her agenda to get attention on social media. Mine at that age would also dress up in his sister's princesses play dresses, it doesn't mean he's trans - they're very young children and have no idea of these things.
I see she's now trying to say it's a hate crime and contacting the police. My DH has worked for Avon and Somerset police for 16 years and he's equally as repulsed as me by her. Expressing concern on a social media infuencer very publicly broadcasting that their 4 year old is trans is not a hate crime by any definition. People are worried she's using them for her own buisness gain. Reporting this as a hate crime is a disgusting waste of public money and undermines genuine hate crimes. The police division that deal with hate crime will apparently have no option but to waste time investigating it, despite it being ridiculous. Shame on her for this whole fiasco. All of this over wanting free holidays and social media fame. Christ on a bike.😡

Reactions: 12
Call me naive, but I don't understand why the comments here are being called transphobic (I would love to be educated if I am massively incorrect on this). None of the concern here has been about the choices of the child, only the actions of the mother and a concern for the privacy of the child.

Her reasoning for declaring a label on a four year old is representation, normalisation, helping others as they have found help via hashtags and online communities. But who does that serve most, your child, or the wider community? I say this with kindness as I know how easy it is for instagram to feel like your whole world, and how difficult it can be to step outside of that world and find objectivity.

Surely there are so many ways to show support for her that don't involve turning her into a campaign tool at such a young age? I don't see what is wrong with mentioning on social media that Noah wants to be referred to as a girl and wear girls clothes and we're supporting her etc, and then just leaving it at that until she's old enough to decide whether he wants his mum to actively campaign for him. In my experience labels are never good. Four year olds need less of them, not more. Representing who you are in a neutral way can be just as powerful as shouting it from the rooftops and joining every #hashtag going.

Drawing attention to this site is just bringing more people here. I'd never heard of this site until some instagrammers started talking about it. Those that are quietly ignoring anything they don't agree with are doing the best thing, in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I'm glad I've found this site. I read her posts thinking that's awful someone is abusing her children. Then came here to find nothing of the sort! I'm glad others feel the same way about these dishonest influencers. I've been unfollowing quite a lot like her that lie and manipulate to suit their own agender. I have an instagram, but it's private for just a few family members. I wouldn't post most of what she posts on her feed on my private one as it's not fair on minors. Parents have a responsibility to look after their children and think of the digital footprint they're creating for them without any consent or say on it. I wouldn't give up my children's privacy for all the free all inclusive holidays in the world.

Reactions: 8
There is no way in this world a 4yr old knows they’re transgender. I’m just not having it! He wouldn’t even know how to put it into words. She’s given him the idea and I think she’s pushing into him more than she should.

Reactions: 3
There is no way in this world a 4yr old knows they’re transgender. I’m just not having it! He wouldn’t even know how to put it into words. She’s given him the idea and I think she’s pushing into him more than she should.
I totally agree with you. The hashtags she uses are purely to grab attention. I couldn’t care less if someone’s child wants to identify as a male, female or a bloody rocking horse! I just think at his age she should be respecting the child’s privacy, when the child is older if they want to put themselves out on insta with such hashtags that’s their business. My advice to this lady would be put your phone down for 5 minutes, put your tits and arse away (nobody needs to see that) and concentrate on doing life without the constant need for validation from strangers on the internet. Best wishes.

I know Hayley in real life and saw her post and curiously came over and can finally vent how I feel about this woman.

She is the most self obsessed woman I've ever known and only thinks of herself, she will probably know who I am but at this point I don't really care.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know Hayley in real life and saw her post and curiously came over and can finally vent how I feel about this woman.

She is the most self obsessed woman I've ever known and only thinks of herself, she will probably know who I am but at this point I don't really care.
Can you tell us more or will that blow your cover? X

Can you tell us more or will that blow your cover? X
I've known her for a few years now but I moved away and don't really have contact with her anymore but when I did know her she was obsessed with instagram and making money. Her other half is a lap dog and would do anything to make her happy, he's a bit of a wet blanket.

Reactions: 4
I've known her for a few years now but I moved away and don't really have contact with her anymore but when I did know her she was obsessed with instagram and making money. Her other half is a lap dog and would do anything to make her happy, he's a bit of a wet blanket.
Yeah exactly how it comes across. She’s pulled every trick in the book for attention. Her deflecting that no companies will work
With her due to the transgender child act while she’s sitting with this big contract is very convenient.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.