Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves the attention she gets from talking about this doesn’t she lol. Not bothered? The angry post you wrote saying you knew who we were and would name and shame seemed really ‘not bothered’ hun

Reactions: 4
I refuse to even click and give her any engagement but assume it's the usual self obsessed woe is me kind of thing.

She will milk anything for attention and content :sneaky: I expect in a few months there will be another along the same lines.

Reactions: 2
Her husband (are they even married I have no idea) comes off really creepy or is that just me? I think he does the majority of things with the kids and he honestly looks bleeping depleted 99% of the time.

Notice she is mentioning home ed much more and taking her eldest to forest school and the like but she doesn't care at all what people say on here obviously 🤔

Reactions: 1
Her husband (are they even married I have no idea) comes off really creepy or is that just me? I think he does the majority of things with the kids and he honestly looks bleeping depleted 99% of the time.
He does come across creepy but also thinks he actually dotes on her and will do anything and everything despite probably being moaned at all the time. Nothing he does ever seems good enough she rarely sings his praises and I think it really shows he looks so unappreciated and Just about ready to give up. I don't suppose there is any room for him to have valid feelings since she is always so unwell and anxious he has to Just get on with everything despite how he may feel. I do wonder if he would work but she is the one keep holding him back.

She tries to come over all nice and genuine but recently I’ve seen that she’s actually just a spoilt brat who all of a sudden things she’s this ‘not to be messed with’ woman. Grow up

That photo she uploaded on her recent post - it looks so staged! It's like she told them to pose that way it just gives me bad vibes

I see we are making her stay in the house and scared to speak to anyone but she’s doing big long stories and commenting on everyone’s posts who mentions tattle 🙄
How funny I thought she didn't care about this place and stated that it didn't get to her? Obviously seeking attention again to fit in with the others complaining.

She just strikes me as one of those people who’s gone through life always being the victim and feigning illness to justify complete and utter laziness.

All the posts about having a transgender child feel contrived and the conversations she claims to have had with all her kids about this just seem so cliched and false. It is most definitely a bandwagon she’s clinging to in order to stay relevant, which really just shows how much of a head she actually is. Playing the mental health card in the last 48hrs is a joke... she plays the card when it suits her but has no consideration for the mental health of her children when they don’t get any stimulation during the day when they should be properly home schooled and she’s lying in her bed or on Instagram. Or when she’s posting about having a transgender child for likes on insteagram? Where’s the consideration for Noah’s mental health? She’s a selfish, horrible woman.

It baffles me that brands want to work with her... she’s bone lazy, she always looks so scruffy, her house looks filthy, her children aren’t being properly educated and this whole victim mentality she has where everyone’s out to get her and never taking responsibility for her crappy actions (bailiffs!) is infuriating and I’d actually be put off any brand working with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hold on, did anyone see the big rant last night about how she’s anxious, can’t go out blah blah blah but she’s just been on stories today saying she went and done a talk on body positivity.

All this drama over tattle is all to be relevant 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hold on, did anyone see the big rant last night about how she’s anxious, can’t go out blah blah blah but she’s just been on stories today saying she went and done a talk on body positivity.

All this drama over tattle is all to be relevant 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has no shame
Last nights stories Just seemed staged on one hand she has anxiety so bad yet on the other hand her life is going great with no money worries for once and how there is so many positive things happening it has to be the first time I have ever seen her try to be positive and not moan and cry (but then that is probably for her "loyal following" that begged to see her close friends stories) I did admire her for then dropping the police meeting in well played and well staged :unsure: no money problems at the moment, so many positives and home education is going great. The anxiety thing confused me as it almost didn't seem in the right order everything is going amazing but oh my anxiety and health is so bad I am struggling so much but life is positive. She even mentioned her family and not in a nasty negative "they are all selfish useless twats" kind of way like she normally would which was refreshing to see.

Last nights stories Just seemed staged on one hand she has anxiety so bad yet on the other hand her life is going great with no money worries for once and how there is so many positive things happening it has to be the first time I have ever seen her try to be positive and not moan and cry (but then that is probably for her "loyal following" that begged to see her close friends stories) I did admire her for then dropping the police meeting in well played and well staged :unsure: no money problems at the moment, so many positives and home education is going great. The anxiety thing confused me as it almost didn't seem in the right order everything is going amazing but oh my anxiety and health is so bad I am struggling so much but life is positive. She even mentioned her family and not in a nasty negative "they are all selfish useless twats" kind of way like she normally would which was refreshing to see.
I think today’s stories were not meant to be on her actual page as they totally duck her up from what she was saying last night. Plus she showed the kid which she said she wasn’t doing. She will delete them once she realises.

Also she posted an ad for a Fitbit like thing, she has 17k followers but her interaction is really bad and I know everyone’s is but hers is all over the place. I think she’s buying followers and likes. I’ve always thought she has bought followers from when I first stumbled across her a few years ago

Never heard of Tattle Life until Michelle whats-her-name popped up on Facebook (not a place I frequent) asking everyone to sign a petition to ban TL. Bless her, she's probably done more to boost TL's numbers than any unlikely impact of the irrelevant change.org petition. I'm now an avid TL reader, feels like a warm blanket of sanity.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.