Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TKMaxx do have some good home Ed resources so I’m intrigued to see how much she has actually purchased for the boys.

Reactions: 1
Cant remember who said about her husband looking creepy-but yes!! Hes like a creepy kids TV presenter.
And unfortunately I do think the boys look like him too!!

Reactions: 2
Why does this women beg for likes and interaction so she can make some money then blocks or alienates her actual genuine audience it makes no sense to me

Why does this women beg for likes and interaction so she can make some money then blocks or alienates her actual genuine audience it makes no sense to me
It’s bizarre behaviour, I think she got the big advertisement deal that was paying for Disney so since she’s got an income secured then duck the followers

It’s bizarre behaviour, I think she got the big advertisement deal that was paying for Disney so since she’s got an income secured then duck the followers
She said that the deal was based on a certain amount of engagement throughout the whole campaign. I really doubt that she’ll meet the requirements and get the payment seeing as she has alienated most of her audience

She said that the deal was based on a certain amount of engagement throughout the whole campaign. I really doubt that she’ll meet the requirements and get the payment seeing as she has alienated most of her audience
Oh that’s right, forgot about that. I’m sorry but telling people that they may not even make the cut to her close friends group even if they ask, who does she even think she is. People begging to see her stories 😂. If you loom at her engagement even a year or two back they don’t look authentic anyway.

She rarely replied to anyone anyway she would always say on her stories I am sorry I will get back to everyone but she literally could not give a tit about anybody (unless they were big influencers with a following) she would always ask people to message but would never read them and then did you see the story where she said she was getting her husband to vet all messaged and she would not be reading them the woman is off her head and thinks she is far too superior with all her debts and house full of random clutter because she rather go binge shopping than actually save money for a decent future for her kids.

I’m sure it will affect her engagement as she’s stopped majority being able to see! It’s a bit annoying tho I need to be able to see 😂

I find her super annoying. She pleads poverty and how she can’t even pay the rent and then books trips to Disney. You think she’d keep some money back as a safety net to be a month ahead or anything but no, all about Disney Disney Disney. It baffles me how he didn’t work for years and I feel for them boys as they have absolutely zero structure

Reactions: 3
I swear she is on holiday 95% of the year the rest in bed moaning how hard she has it and how skint she is lol

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else starting to get worried about the effort shes gone into to get an entire new wardrobe for Noah to dress as a girl? I'm starting to feel like its more for her than him.....

I was having a conversation about this yesterday although I stated if it was my child I would not be leaving an internet trail because he may Just like to dress up in the same way as a young girl I would live in overalls and "boys" clothes as a Tom boy but would of hated my mum to then push me all over the internet as wanting to be a boy especially when people can look back it would be kind of embarrassing I have no problem with that kind of thing but yes the posed images and constant need to share what may or may not be a confusing time for her child Just seems to be strange and a way for her to try and stay relevant or something else to post between body positive nudes. I only found this website because of her to be honest. They are a pretty lazy and unstructured family and her children will grow up with hate towards her for having no structure they are on holiday all the time or doing things never learning and they have no role models within the family home do they will they want to grow up to stay at home all day and moan about being skint they will remember their family home and how their mothers priority was always spending money they didn't have on things they didn't need rather than save for a future and teach them about money and finance I don't dislike her I Just feel really sorry for her it's obvious she has some serious issues with money and the real world so does everything to avoid them. I don't even know how she gets the work to be honest the last few years her content has gone to tit and she is so boring the final straw was her thinking she was above her followers and only picking a few to watch her stories and made people beg to be involved in them she used to say people hate watched her but I know of at least 5 genuine people that watched her and liked to follow her that got cut off and 2 even got blocked from viewing her stories for no reason so she must be super paranoid. p.s her husband probably doesn't vet them but her anxiety leads her to use it as an excuse probably so she doesn't feel the mean stuck up girl that she is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Errrrrrm....did she just use D Day (on the wrong day) to promote her body positivity crap and new dress?
So you didn't think stooping to the depths of desperation by flaunting your 4 year old in girls clothes, and posing naked were enough? Now you're using Dday?!!!!!

Such a moron

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Errrrrrm....did she just use D Day (on the wrong day) to promote her body positivity crap and new dress?
So you didn't think stooping to the depths of desperation by flaunting your 4 year old in girls clothes, and posing naked were enough? Now you're using Dday?!!!!!

Such a moron
Holy tit I under estimated what an actual cock she really is the desperation and dumbness is too much seriously

Such a moron
She’s lifted this from somewhere because her kids ain’t getting an education anywhere near like our kids are.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I feel very uncomfortable with the way she is exploiting her son. He’s a 4 year old kid. Yeah, he may want to chuck a dress on but that doesn’t mean he’s trans. She seems like she’s forcing it and using it for content “oh look at me and how liberal and free thinking I am” - ermmmm no. He’s 4. He has no concept of gender or being trans or anything else. The poor kid is going to have to deal with all of this being used as nothing more than cheap click bait so that his mum can feel ‘special’ because that’s what it all boils down to.

Reactions: 9
I feel very uncomfortable with the way she is exploiting her son. He’s a 4 year old kid. Yeah, he may want to chuck a dress on but that doesn’t mean he’s trans. She seems like she’s forcing it and using it for content “oh look at me and how liberal and free thinking I am” - ermmmm no. He’s 4. He has no concept of gender or being trans or anything else. The poor kid is going to have to deal with all of this being used as nothing more than cheap click bait so that his mum can feel ‘special’ because that’s what it all boils down to.
Agree. A school aged child (who is around other children at school, socially, etc) of 7, maybe 6 at a push, I would absolutely listen to if they felt they identified with a different gender. A child of 4 who is only really exposed to his own family and seemingly not many other people, I don't know. I'd definitely be waiting a good few years before I declared it publicly on the internet. He can't consent to what is being shared and I don't think this is respecting him. My son liked wearing dresses at that age. Children like wearing fun clothes, including pretty outfits and princess dresses regardless of whether they are boys or girls. But it's too soon to be making these huge declarations on his behalf. I wish these kids were in school and not home schooled, and not even because of this particular issue, just really think they could benefit from more structure and external influences.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.