Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think this is very fair. Some people who have been abused severely never go to the police, and I don’t think they (the victims) should be judged for it. Maybe it’s because people say they don’t believe them.

I also don’t agree she is forcing Noah to “be a girl” but I also don’t think it should be put online and hashtagged in the way it is, not because it’s something to be ashamed of, but to keep it private for him. In 10 or 20 years he may be the “manliest man” ever, and mortified by all this being out in the public realm, without his consent

I do completely agree with you regarding the abuse. However she talks so openly and confidently online about it? He knows her family he could easily see or people who know him & work it out? That’s why I feel the way I feel about it if that makes sense

Reactions: 1
I do completely agree with you regarding the abuse. However she talks so openly and confidently online about it? He knows her family he could easily see or people who know him & work it out? That’s why I feel the way I feel about it if that makes sense
Maybe she doesn’t care if people he knows see it and work it out? I dunno, haven’t ever really thought about it from that perspective tbh!

Begging for people to swipe up on her latest Ad because she really needs the money.
Previously I would have happily have done this to help out a small time vlogger but not after she has wasted £200 on a deposit for a £5000 plus holiday to Florida that they can't afford.

Reactions: 3
She is just really unlikeable. I don’t buy the body positivity stuff. I also don’t think her son is getting enough of a home ed from her - unless her husband is doing more of it?

Can’t be listening to her winge on about her car “I don’t know what I’m gonna do” ... I couldn’t find 6 grand for a Disney holiday, like we couldn’t save enough, we could no find that money no matter what, unless it all went on a credit card, so if they can pull together 6k for a Disney holiday they don’t need, they can find the money for the sodding car.

I hate the emotional blackmail to like and comment on the ads, it’s too much, if I’m interested I will interact and if not I won’t, I’m not going to do it so you can pay for your holiday!

I hate how she is spotlighting Noah in the way that she is. See most recent post. Given the nature of it, it makes me deeply uncomfortable that ultimately she doesn’t have the consent of her child for them to be so openly and publicly shared in this way.

Reactions: 4
I hate how she is spotlighting Noah in the way that she is. See most recent post. Given the nature of it, it makes me deeply uncomfortable that ultimately she doesn’t have the consent of her child for them to be so openly and publicly shared in this way.
These things can never be deleted and I know that one of my girls wanted to be a boy at this age and even asked for us to change her name and it was a phase.

I can not imagine what she would feel like now if her peers could look back and see that sort of information.

She shows very little regard for her child. If she did then this would be kept private and off the Internet. It is more about the positive comments she is getting than her child’s feelings.

Ok Noah wants to be called she. Let the people that interact with her know and leave it at that or blog about it anonymously. Do not put this stuff out there for anyone to find. She uses his real name. She is giving him a digital footprint that can never be erased.

I find it really upsetting.

Reactions: 7
Discussing your son on social media when he is clearly going through a difficult time makes me sick.

Her difficult past is hers to discuss if she wishes and it may well help other poor women who are currently suffering but Noah????

Poor child 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
That insta story a couple of pages back is nonsense. “Where can you buy girls clothes” what a nonsense question. Any place you buy kids clothes obviously

Reactions: 7
Is it really petty of me to say that her teeth really bother me? They are BLACK

• Haha
There seems to be a reoccurring theme of people who have anxiety then have this. A lot of people quick to self diagnose themselves with fibromyalgia these days when there are people actually suffering from it badly. Surly if you are in so much pain your last worry is putting up an IG story to tell everyone that you are suffering? Each to their own but I think this lady has every ailment going to be part of a “group” and for attention. Always manages a night out though.

I honestly felt sorry for her but now I’m thinking it’s all for the gram the more I see.
Fibromyalgia is horrible I have it. It can get better but for me it has gotten worse year by year I couldn't homeschool a child I can sometimes barely consentrate on what's on the TV or stay awake. Unless she has someone who does the homeschooling for her.

Fibromyalgia is horrible I have it. It can get better but for me it has gotten worse year by year I couldn't homeschool a child I can sometimes barely consentrate on what's on the TV or stay awake. Unless she has someone who does the homeschooling for her.
She said it herself that she does all the home schooling

So I found this thread before actually finding her account and after watching her stories for a few days she drives me mad so I'm going to have to to follow! But after reading everything on here I thought I'd have a look through some of her posts and found this..

Surely if she is home educating her children that should be the FIRST thing she should be concentrating on? As well as keeping them alive🤣 or am I missing something?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Pleased to see that she has decided to keep Noah's transition off of her main account. It's not her story to share, it is Noah's and who knows how Noah will feel about her sharing it with with strangers in years to come.

I don't think setting up a separate private account to speak about it with strangers, who she thinks are supportive is a good idea but at least it is a small victory for Noah.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.