Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is very limited statutory monitoring of home education in the uk. In effect any idiot can say they are home schooling. There are some brilliant home edders out there but also some who basically use it as an excuse to opt out of real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's so obvious she is making that poor boy trans just for likes

She needs a serious visit from social services regarding their home life

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Edspire is a fantastic account to follow for Home Ed inspiration. I also worry for Tyne and wonder how much time is dedication to his learning.

Reactions: 5
I really hope this isn’t the case. No way for us to know though

When she posts pictures of Noah she uses the hashtags #transgender #transgenderkids and that makes me very uncomfortable she is a public acccoint and using those hashtags brings people to her who have chosen to look at posts of transgender kids. So many weirdos about and your basically putting out a big advert for him. She says she wants to keep Noah’s journey private then does that. It’s sickening. Using it for likes. It should be private not because of shame but for Noah, he may not want a digital footprint of his journey.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't think you can make a child transgender and I can understand her wanting to get the subject heard and talked about but Noah is only 4 years old. At 4 I wanted to be a cat. Making it so public and @Mrspowell is right the use of hashtag on a photograph of a child isn't clever and is intrusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So tonight she’s moaning about the fact that the car has been written off and they’re at a loss what to do. I know, instead of spending £1000s on Disney, prioritise and buy a car!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Everything seems to be a big massive issue for her, never comes on with anything positive and fun and even if she intends it to be it still sounds like a problem. I have similar issues with anxiety and depression and the last thing I want to do when I have a problem is tell Instagram.

They stories about her sister and mum still being mates with her abusive ex on FB, I would be mortified to share that.

She loves a bandwagon. I am all for body positivity in the sense that life is too short to hate your body, but I can't help but feel like she is so desperate for the body positive thing to 'click' with her because she can't be bothered losing weight. I don't believe for a second she actually loves her body. Plus, all the likes and attention.

So tonight she’s moaning about the fact that the car has been written off and they’re at a loss what to do. I know, instead of spending £1000s on Disney, prioritise and buy a car!!
Zero sympathy. Maybe she could try this crazy thing called 'living within your means' like the rest of us do. Step one have a savings pot, step two: stop booking Disney holidays.

Stories tonight making me roll my eyes so hard I saw my brain. She really is something else

Also the abuse talk reallllly winds me up. So you know this man, he has a partner and a baby. Men who abuse like that don’t just stop. You say he nearly killed you multiple times. Yet never went to the police. Never had him convicted. Not doing anything to prevent it happening to other women, despite all the tit you chat about women supporting women.

Not that I believe her stories one iota.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im curious to know do her family / friends see her stories on Instagram? I can recall her sister having a blog a good while back and I followed her instagram. I can’t imagine she’d want her to see the scathing rants about her. Maybe she has them all blocked!

Reactions: 1
I can never find most of her stories 🤷‍♀️ Definitely can't find the car one or the one about the bailiffs

Last edited:
This thread is just 🙌
I used to like her but now shes irritating. And if you think she needs her own thread, that prosecco woman passmeprosecco?? Is just as bad.

I would love to see those boys in mainstream school just to see how much they actually know

I would love to see those boys in mainstream school just to see how much they actually know
It’s very concerning, their speech doesn’t seem to be great, I can understand one of them maybe having speech issues but they all seem to mumble and having a dummy constant doesn’t help that and I’m in no means bashing her parenting as there’s worse than a dummy but the impact it will have in the long run for their own sake she should be addressing. They ain’t toddlers.

Stories tonight making me roll my eyes so hard I saw my brain. She really is something else

Also the abuse talk reallllly winds me up. So you know this man, he has a partner and a baby. Men who abuse like that don’t just stop. You say he nearly killed you multiple times. Yet never went to the police. Never had him convicted. Not doing anything to prevent it happening to other women, despite all the tit you chat about women supporting women.

Not that I believe her stories one iota.
I don’t think this is very fair. Some people who have been abused severely never go to the police, and I don’t think they (the victims) should be judged for it. Maybe it’s because people say they don’t believe them.

I also don’t agree she is forcing Noah to “be a girl” but I also don’t think it should be put online and hashtagged in the way it is, not because it’s something to be ashamed of, but to keep it private for him. In 10 or 20 years he may be the “manliest man” ever, and mortified by all this being out in the public realm, without his consent

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think this is very fair. Some people who have been abused severely never go to the police, and I don’t think they (the victims) should be judged for it. Maybe it’s because people say they don’t believe them.

I also don’t agree she is forcing Noah to “be a girl” but I also don’t think it should be put online and hashtagged in the way it is, not because it’s something to be ashamed of, but to keep it private for him. In 10 or 20 years he may be the “manliest man” ever, and mortified by all this being out in the public realm, without his consent
Agree with you on all this

Reactions: 2
I find the whole aspect of sharing her boys’ lives really hard to swallow. My girls are in their teens and would be furious if I had put things like this up when they were younger.

It doesn’t allow them to make their own mistakes or even grow up in private. When she was in the daily fail about the Disney princess thing. She will have been paid for that story. Making money like that is just obscene in my opinion.

She has a real narcissistic personality- one of those people that is always worse off than someone else it can never do wrong.

I would never take body positive advice from her. Body positivity is not about accepting being fat. It is far more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.