Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s frightning. I think they think doing stuff like this will get them more “work” I also think she has went with this unheard of company for her Disney trip, not because they are cheaper but incase she gets it paid for when they find out she’s a blogger
Did she mention the company? Id be so worried about paying so much to an unknown company

So one of her kids now wants to identify as a girl, the kid must be 5/6 years old.
Did anyone see her write her story in a magazine with her first son, and she wrote about gender disappointment and how much she wanted a girl!? Now Noah’s wanting to identify as a girl. His choice or her choice? 🧐🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her write her story in a magazine with her first son, and she wrote about gender disappointment and how much she wanted a girl!? Now Noah’s wanting to identify as a girl. His choice or her choice? 🧐🤔
hope its his choice and hasn’t been influenced in any way. Im not sure I would share this online either unless the child has given consent. All for raising awareness and normalising but very glad IG was not around when we were kids

Reactions: 1
This makes more sense then!!!!!
http://www.sparklesandstretchmarks.com/2013/08/a-personal-post-gender-disappointment.html?m=1

Also on her blog!

hope its his choice and hasn’t been influenced in any way. Im not sure I would share this online either unless the child has given consent. All for raising awareness and normalising but very glad IG was not around when we were kids
I’m glad she’s putting it out there and raising awareness and isn’t hiding it or pretending he’s something he isn’t (don’t mean to make Noah sound like an object but it’s hard to word what I’m trying to say)

I couldn’t agree more! Social media’s horrible nowadays I’m glad I was born in the early 90s and missed all this!

Reactions: 2
This woman is another lazy insta mum that needs a reality check her poor kids have to suffer by being home schooled and that one who dresses like a girl? Clearly forced by her so she gets more insta likes

I really don’t understand the homeschooling issue. Maybe at primary level but what happens when they reach secondary level.

I’m a secondary school teacher. I would never home school as I know that I haven’t got the level of knowledge in the full range of subjects necessary. It would worry me to death to their education would depend 100% on me delivering content that usually a graduate in that subject would teach.

All she seems to do is slob around in her bed all day so how are these children receiving a proper education?

Reactions: 3
I never though I agreed with home education but it was actually Instagram that changed my mind. There are some fantastic parents home educating their children in really creative and exciting ways but not in this case.
I really don't believe her eldest is getting enough mental stimulation. I would hope the local authority are checking on his progress and what he is being taught.

She posts a lot that doesn’t relate to me (body positivity stuff mostly) but there is a lot about her I think is NOT typical insta mum. For example, she has said before when the boys appear in a campaign or ad, she pays them. Wonder how many others can say that?

And I don’t believe she forces Noah in to anything. If you’ve been following for a while you’ll see she used to dress them all matching. And have you ever tried to force a 4yo to wear something they don’t want to?! Let alone do it every single day? Cant imagine that would work.

Reactions: 1
£7200 on Disney holidays in one year alone?! Is she having a fecking laugh!!! She cries poverty every day on Instagram. Tell you what Hayley, why don’t you prioritise your money and instead of spending a tit load of money on a holiday you’ve done countless times, put your money to good use and pay your fcking bills! Bailiffs turned up unannounced a few weeks ago too, I’d be mortified if I was her! And now she’s booked ANOTHER Disney holiday.. for a lady who has no money & suffers terribly with fybro she’s doing a bloody good job.

Reactions: 7
Grrrrrr hate this woman who has now jumped on the Bopo band wagon just because she’s fat and can’t be bothered to lose weight. I feel so sorry for her kids. No wonder one likes to dress up in girls clothes because her husband is a wet fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why? “This is me” oh we know, we’ve seen your bits more than I’ve seen my own

Why is nothing private anymore? Why can’t we be proud of our bodies without posing naked and sharing it on social media. She looks ridiculous

Reactions: 5
So confused watch insta stories. Apparently today is a work day. She’s working all day. Her kids are home schooled? Where are they? What education are they getting? Says she’s taking Tyne to do some home Ed things this weekend. What about the rest of the week?! Poor little boy

Reactions: 4
So confused watch insta stories. Apparently today is a work day. She’s working all day. Her kids are home schooled? Where are they? What education are they getting? Says she’s taking Tyne to do some home Ed things this weekend. What about the rest of the week?! Poor little boy
I have often wondered this myself as they are randomly shown painting round a table and she says that’s home Ed then a few weeks ago he was asking something about something in the news and home Ed was tagged as john was explaining something to him but it was like a general question any kid would ask at home. Very strange but she will just say she doesn’t film him getting his education I bet if she was questioned

I’d love to know if they are monitored by the local authority. Surely you have to be able to prove that you are providing a high level of education. My gut instinct is that her children would never be able to pass an exam so how will they get jobs etc?

I’d love to know if they are monitored by the local authority. Surely you have to be able to prove that you are providing a high level of education. My gut instinct is that her children would never be able to pass an exam so how will they get jobs etc?
You would hope so. I think again my initial thought of her being a lazy witch is becoming more evident. This is all to suit her and no one else.

Instead of posing naked for the gram, educate your child. He should be in school she doesn’t have the space, time or money to educate him properly. See Edspire Instagram she is home educating and is just amazing. It takes hard work and dedication. She should be reported

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.