Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trip to Lapland UK. You've not missing much.
Lapland U.K. is just some stupid overpriced theme park in Ascot where you go to get the kids sugared up and build up their expectations of more plastic crap at Christmas. Big whoop. They didn’t actually go to Lapland.

Reactions: 2
Trip to Lapland UK. You've not missing much.
Jeez. That costs hundreds. She’s probably not paying her rent this month or something, she’s done that in the past to pay for a holiday instead as making memories is important 😩🙄

Reactions: 1
Jeez. That costs hundreds. She’s probably not paying her rent this month or something, she’s done that in the past to pay for a holiday instead as making memories is important 😩🙄
Personally feel a stable roof over your head is important but each to their own

Reactions: 5
And it is hardly a treat when they do this sort of thing so often. The film of them sat with Father Christmas they all looked bored and grumpy.

Reactions: 2
I priced up Lapland for the 4 of us. Was over £500. She’s so hard done by poor lass
Wanna bet she scored the tickets in exchange for mentioning on her blog. Grifter. If only her sponsors realised most of her followers are either bots or people who couldn’t afford to buy tickets @£500 for the family.

Someone's been reading here.

By the way you're right. You ARE an unlikeable person.

View attachment 911489
View attachment 911490
View attachment 911491
We’re not responsible for her insecurities or reactions to reading words on the internet. Her reaction to anything we write is a result of her past and if she’s not unpacked that appropriately and wants to continue on using this to excuse her current behaviours and personality then so be it.

At the end of the day her perpetual victim mentality and inherent selfishness will not only be her own undoing but that of her children as well. As someone who’s been bullied she should know wholeheartedly how awful that would be for her three kids but rather than working to ensure they won’t be bullied she has instead, through her own bloody selfish and desperate behaviour, created the perfect storm for her children to be bullied too.

I don’t doubt she’s been bullied and her self-esteem has taken a battering but she needs to take personal responsibility for her own present situation. If strangers on the internet talking about how you’ll let bailiffs chap the door for unpaid bills while dragging your kid off on thousands of pounds worth of holidays triggers you or how utterly contradictory it is that you’re not well enough to work or get out of bed some days but are solely responsible for the education needs of three young children because you’re too personally insecure to put them in school upsets you then that’s a you problem, not an us problem. Call me a troll all you want but if we’re hitting a nerve that’s because it’s already exposed and nothing she’s not already insecure about.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People who go online to make money need to be able to take the bumps as they come. It’s akin to sitting on a street corner selling stuff….some folks will buy, others will tell you to get out of the way.

What she fails to realise Is that there are other more appropriate ways for overly sensitive people to make a living: get a paid job In a pleasant, supportive environment. That’s what the rest of us do. And we probably earn a better living than you. And we,pay taxes rather than clawing in benefits.

Posting photos of your half naked body as clickbait is pretty much a guarantee that you will get comments you don’t like. This is why all the rest of us fuglies just refrain from that. And the amount of sanctimonious preaching on that blog, god you’d think she was the expert on every little thing - totally insufferable and cringeworthy content.

Put your kids in school, let them live their own experience instead of projecting your own life onto them. I believe most commenters on this site object to the blatant damage she is doing to the children by thinking she is the only person who can educate them - a tragic path to choose. And as for being unlikeable, when you spend your entire adult life alienating those around you like a spitting cat, then what the hell do you expect? I guarantee none of the posters here know each other, yet you’ve made your poor parenting choices so public that you are on the radar.

The thing that really did it was when you claimed to have been bullied by your doctor when she advised you to lose weight. Not sure what the syndrome is called in adults, but I would hazard a guess someone was an oppositionally defiant child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ in her stories she said her kids didn’t go to sleep until 4am on Christmas Eve. Where 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 parenting 👏🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Notice that Noa's Christmas sack the name is spelt Noah. She cried merry hell when her doctor's surgery spelt it this way. Trying to shame them on her public social media account but doesn't seem to be an issue for her to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ in her stories she said her kids didn’t go to sleep until 4am on Christmas Eve. Where 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 parenting 👏🏻
I saw that, I was pissed off that my son was still awake at 9....but 4am is madness!!!!

What’s the fetish? Black teeth and a victim mentality?
Someone else is taking all those cringey photos of her. There’s something about the creepy gleam in rumplestiltskin’s gaze which makes me think he encourages her. Posting half naked stuff on the mainstream site was likely an overlap of their two sets of material. Notice she has pulled back from the body positive thing since obesity as a proud pursuit not very wise in the covid times.

The fetish? Whatever she puts in the BBM photos or whatever else she offers for sale.

The combination of greed, laziness and a missing moral compass makes quite likely they stoop to raking in £ from posts on fetish sites where users pay for access. I don’t believe for a moment that her plain plump vanilla persona is the only one she maintains online.

She can’t possibly make enough from just the mummy blog to have all the dosh she claims to spend on travel.

What does her creepy husband do? I know she doesn’t work. I nearly cried when I saw the price of their holiday. I couldn’t ever afford that and I work full time in a 40k a year job.

Another one who just fills her grid with TikTok trending videos. Yawn. So lazy. Instagram is a separate platform - at least make an effort instead of copying and pasting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.