Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink moon is an awful business name. It's like something a child would call a business not a 40 year old woman.

Reactions: 3
Is seems the natural progression for these two bit insta wankers that once the ADs start drying up they either start selling mlm products or claim to be some kind of life coach / therapist.

Reactions: 5
My partner is an actual pyschotherapist, with a medical degree, and he just rolled his eyes at this. The whole business of fringe therapies is always a concern to bona fide professionals because they catch the fallout from vulnerable patients who have fallen prey to this kind of idiocy. Ms Mclean is being profoundly lazy and irresponsible in her sudden self-declaration as a “clinical” therapist. She has absolutely no background qualifications for this, never having been to uni, and taken no courses (by her own admission) for 20 years. No professional insurer would touch her, so she’s going to be limited to people who approach her privately. Significant personal liability in that.

Reactions: 6
Or the boys see the special treatment Noa gets so think if they grow their hair Hayley might pay more attention to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Massive engagement announcement post. Albeit a slight lie as her other half wasn’t previously married, so all the ‘second time’ stuff is bollocks.

Reactions: 1
Massive engagement announcement post. Albeit a slight lie as her other half wasn’t previously married, so all the ‘second time’
stuff is bollocks.
That is incorrect. I used to know Hayley, and Jon was 100% previously married.

Reactions: 4
The engagement is all a bit odd. Who paid for the ring? Did he out of his benefit payments? Although it looks like something you'd get in a Christmas cracker anyway.

I have never seen anyone post about getting engaged and in the same post say we might not get married. Even if you want a long engagement or want a small wedding why get engaged with no desire to actually marry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that’s the weirdest post I’ve ever seen I guess a joint decision as a content idea then because that’s not a post by a happy lived up person it’s a woe is me by a pissed off boring 40 year old woman

Reactions: 2
Her engagement post is all I, I, I. No 'we'. Hardly any mention of Jon or being in love or how the relationship makes her feel.

Notice how she manages to mention the alleged abusive boyfriend. The same one her family are still in contact with because she got the right hump when her family congratulationed him when he had a baby with his new partner. Hardly the behaviour of a family who believe their daughter was abused by this man.

Only engagement she is interested in is the likes and comments from followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Days after getting engaged and she is still saying 'IF we get married'.

And how can someone be triggered by diamonds? Oh no can't have a diamond ring as it triggers memories of my Ex. She obviously hasn't had enough therapy if that's really the case. Or did she get the cheap ring for her fake engagement simply because she can't afford it and knows they aren't really going to marry unless they get offered it free from a cruise company.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.