Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fuzzy logic from her makes me think that deep down she’s thick as mince. Her persistent self-absorption is astonishingly immature.

She thinks readers will be in awe of all her “trips” but really if you look closely she’s disguising free holidays given out by advertisers (in lieu of her reviews) as actual hols. Disney is the most obvious - they paid her off for her viral rant about the Bibby bobbly screw up by giving her family passes. Best to see through her big drama queen act, based on her victim/hypochondria themes.

She also has parents who dole money/cruises/gifts out when the whinging gets loud. Glad shes their problem, lessens the burden on society.

Reactions: 5
It's not fatphobia, it is stating the blooming obviously that if you are obese and eat the junk she does (she posted her food content yesterday and it was fry-ups, fish and chips and slabs of cake) then it won't be good for a health condition like Fibromyalia.

Post as many big and proud, here is me in my knickers but then don't throw yourself a pity party because you are in pain and finding it hard to move about. If you can't exercise because you're in pain at least try and make healthy life choices when it comes to what you eat. She has a real victim
mentally. Doctors can't make her better if she doesn't help herself and the best thing she could do for herself is try and rethink her lifestyle choices. Move more, eat less junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the latest? She has been getting ready for her big holiday in Florida, dancing in changing rooms, trying on clothes and stuff. Now there is a post about how her 'disability' is going to get in the way of the holiday so she is going to use mobility aids to get around, probably a mobility scooter. She is 'anxious' about the decision due to fat phobia! The cynic in me says this is nothing more than an attempt at queue jumping. As someone whose husband was disabled with a non visible disability, (he had heart failure), when people like her take the pi*s it really annoys me. Rant over :mad::D

• Wow
Anyone seen the latest? She has been getting ready for her big holiday in Florida, dancing in changing rooms, trying on clothes and stuff. Now there is a post about how her 'disability' is going to get in the way of the holiday so she is going to use mobility aids to get around, probably a mobility scooter. She is 'anxious' about the decision due to fat phobia! The cynic in me says this is nothing more than an attempt at queue jumping. As someone whose husband was disabled with a non visible disability, (he had heart failure), when people like her take the pi*s it really annoys me. Rant over :mad::D
I have a life threatening hidden disability and genuinely need disability help when I’m in places like this. She makes me rage. Also… me and my husband work and don’t claim benefits so naturally can’t afford disneyworld 😂

Reactions: 5
I have a life threatening hidden disability and genuinely need disability help when I’m in places like this. She makes me rage. Also… me and my husband work and don’t claim benefits so naturally can’t afford disneyworld 😂
Exactly this. My husband was the same. The thought of her using her attention seeking bull to go first or get to the front of things makes me seethe.

Exactly this. My husband was the same. The thought of her using her attention seeking bull to go first or get to the front of things makes me seethe.
I am actually over weight, and when I use mobility aids I don’t worry about fat phobia or what people will think, because I know I have a genuine reason and nothing to do with my weight (altho I’m a size 16/18 so nothing quite like her) and I’m confident in my needs. The reason she’s worried about what people will think is because she knows she doesn’t need it

I think this holiday is going to be a disaster. She isn't fit enough and her children are scared of rides. An absolute waste of money all because she has spend too much time watching Disney Holiday youtube videos.

Reactions: 7
This womans writings, unless they are fiction, show a seriously deluded personality who keeps rewriting her stories, with the facts edited with more drama each time. That story about being abused by a former partner seems more and more like complete fiction, because she changes the facts each time she publishes it. Reminds me of another woman we have all seen in the news lately who invents her own “truth” just to get attention.

The only way she will ever have a chance to recover from her psychological state is to get proper psychotherapy, and stop sharing her personal life publicly. Its a real shame her partner does not seem to realise the need to get her some help. You would think her constantly wasting dosh on useless trips to kiddy parks, and stuffing herself with junk food, combined with all the extreme drama, would be enough to convince him something is truly wrong with her. Does he really want his children some day reading all the crazy crud shes written about herself.

Reactions: 4
I think Florida will be a disaster. Disney can be a tricky one to enjoy if you have crazy high expectations. If you go into it expecting it to be the most magical, happy, fun place on earth, then it’s harder to deal with exhausted kids, baking heat, long lines etc. I don’t think she’ll have the stamina to do Disney the way she dreams of, which will depress her I think. If she lowered her expectations a bit she’d probably have a better chance of enjoying it.

Plus, from what she shares, her kids are pretty badly behaved and she never seems to truly enjoy her days out with them. Disney is work with kids that are higher maintenance. They’ll be hot, hungry, and bored waiting in lines. I just don’t see them having a great time, which is sad.

I was shocked when she posted today about being nervous about the flight. Her kids are all old enough to handle the flight. I have done the FL/London flight several times with kids…once they get to about age 4 flying becomes easy because they’re old enough to sit still and be distracted by movies etc. I assume it’s a parenting issue that’s caused her kids to be difficult. I also think it’s silly that she’s packing those pill box snacks for them. They’re not toddlers! And even weirder that she thinks they’ll throw the food everywhere. Again, they’re not toddlers, why are they throwing food?! Buy a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar before you board if you’re worried they won’t have enough to eat 😅

I do feel bad for her. She’s already in a totally weird mental place, I can’t see having her dream holiday be a disaster helping. Maybe she’ll rally and have a good time though 🤷‍♀️

The Disney groups on Facebook all go mad for those snack boxes so she probably feels like she has to have them or she's missing out somehow, just seems like unnecessary tat to me!

Florida in August? 🥵🥵🥵🥵
It’ll be unbearable
I think they’re crazy for going in august when they don’t have to. Their homeschool schedule gives them flexibility, I don’t know why they didn’t wait until winter…FL in Jan/Feb is a dream for visiting the parks.

I think they’re crazy for going in august when they don’t have to. Their homeschool schedule gives them flexibility, I don’t know why they didn’t wait until winter…FL in Jan/Feb is a dream for visiting the parks.
Plus its way more expensive to go in the school holidays!

Reactions: 1
It‘s quite likely that her plans, photo ops, and ability to pay are all fake constructs to feed her social media narrative. She well may have scammed Disney (not the first time) into giving her some free tickets/accommodation, but note its during the absolute worst time to visit the sunshine state…June to August there is a huge gamble for weather both 100% humidity, heat and torrential rain. I was there once mid summer and it rained 13 inches in one week and the rest of the time, horribly hot. To be fair, if I were her, I’d be more fearful of the gun culture and getting robbed. And that kack handed partner trying to drive a rental car on the wrong side of the road. Oughtta be a real dream trip.

Agreed, this trip is 100% for her, not her kids. Which is fine, we all have our dreams 😅 but I think she’ll see her kids as ruining Disney for her. No way she can manage her mobility issues, anxiety, wet lettuce partner, and grumpy kids at Disney. She’d probably be better off going alone 😅💀

Reactions: 8
It has to be ALL about her. The poor kids won’t be living 35 degree heat and humidity
Exactly, the latest is all about her too. Her kids are so entitled and rude/badly behaved but it is because they watch too much Youtube apparently! If she sent her kids to school they may not be so bad. I feel especially sorry for the eldest one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.