Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She plays on the abuse too much it’s not cool and yes I am saying this as someone who has been abused (several times in fact) and yes by all means share your story if you must but don’t use it as an excuse for life it’s the same with people who blame their upbringing for being twats when they can choose to change the future or not. Why get engaged if there is no interest in a wedding basically they can’t afford to get married I don’t understand if they were happy anyway why even bother with all this tit

Reactions: 4
She plays on the abuse too much it’s not cool and yes I am saying this as someone who has been abused (several times in fact) and yes by all means share your story if you must but don’t use it as an excuse for life it’s the same with people who blame their upbringing for being twats when they can choose to change the future or not. Why get engaged if there is no interest in a wedding basically they can’t afford to get married I don’t understand if they were happy anyway why even bother with all this tit
Yes! I’m an abuse survivor too but I don’t use it for every excuse in life because I went to therapy and dealt with it. This girl isn’t even trying to move on, she’s going to bang that pity drum forever.

Reactions: 3
She’s going to find out its a huge leap from taking a few once-a-month seminars for which one gets a piece of paper, to actually interfacing with clients who already have psych issues from the start, and trying to superimpose her massive life wisdom on them. Is she going to entertain her clients in the front room with the kiddies locked in the kitchen doin their home schooling? I just loath it when someone takes such a superficial approach to treating vulnerable clients.

Reactions: 6
If she's still so triggered by her past relationship that she can't wear diamonds because of it, is she in the right frame of mind to offer others therapy? Especially when she's actively in therapy herself. I find that really concerning tbh. You have to be mentally strong enough and in the right place to deal with other people's issues.

Reactions: 6
If she's still so triggered by her past relationship that she can't wear diamonds because of it, is she in the right frame of mind to offer others therapy? Especially when she's actively in therapy herself. I find that really concerning tbh. You have to be mentally strong enough and in the right place to deal with other people's issues.
Absolutely this. What happens when someone comes in to see her and begins talking about their own domestic abuse situation. How will she then cope with that.

I honestly think she lives in a fantasy land where she dreams up a past situation for content. Nothing she says is believable, it’s all pie in the sky googled nonsense.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely this. What happens when someone comes in to see her and begins talking about their own domestic abuse situation. How will she then cope with that.

I honestly think she lives in a fantasy land where she dreams up a past situation for content. Nothing she says is believable, it’s all pie in the sky googled nonsense.
A great point! or if anyone mentions diamonds?
None of what she says makes sense

Reactions: 1
Little less money spend on plastic tat and cruising holidays and more spend on servicing your car.

Now I assume motorways will become another trigger point along with diamonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she’s so “woke” Every bloody thing triggers her and is used for content including her children’s personal decisions splashed everywhere

Little less money spend on plastic tat and cruising holidays and more spend on servicing your car.

Now I assume motorways will become another trigger point along with diamonds.
Ooh what happened? She blocked me for some reason ages ago even though I never interacted with her!

Only a matter of time before her thanataphobia theme rears it’s head again. I recall one of her self-proclaimed psychoses was an obsessive fear of death. She had therrrapy for that. Probably all the partners fiances fault for letting the tyre pop.

She is being unfair to her doctors about changing Noa's name and pronoun. I don't believe they are being anti-trans. Even when I tried to change my name from a Miss to a Mrs and changed my surname I couldn't do it by just telling them. I needed to provide them with my marriage certificate. I assume she'd need to change Noa's name officially and prove a new birth certificate or passport.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All it takes to change a child’s name is £42 plus deed poll app as long as both parents agree.
Just telling someone to use a different name on a patient record is daft without legal papers. Patient records have flexibility to record variations in gender identity but that has to be the patients choice once at an age of consent.

All that shite about pronouns just does my head in - that’s meant for things like email sigs where someone has a name that could be either gender. (Chris/Sandy/Bev/Charlie etc).

IMHO = she‘s looking for more viral press coverage to score another payoff like the Disney one. Classic social media grifter laziness, and worse using her child to further her greed.

On the day the news are reporting how long seriously ill people have had to wait for ambulances Hayley is livid that her doctors haven't rung her back. Waiting a month is absolutely nothing compared to the waiting lists for most health services at the moment. Winter illnesses are kicking in, Covid is still very much around. GP services are extremely busy still catching up from the delays because of lockdown.

My GP was contacted by my Optician 6 weeks ago and they still haven’t been in touch with me. She’s an arse

Honestly the amount this family blow on trips out and Disney cruises and all that shebang. I have a really good salary and a good job and duck me I can just afford a trip to see Santa. Where are all the bills?

Reactions: 5
Honestly the amount this family blow on trips out and Disney cruises and all that shebang. I have a really good salary and a good job and duck me I can just afford a trip to see Santa. Where are all the bills?
That is the difference between them and most sensible people. They are saving nothing, and very likely have debts up to their hooches. It is so easy to borrow and spend, much more so than actually practising and modelling financial self discipline to one’s children. Bloomin ek she can’t even keep the pie hole shut let alone her purse.

Reactions: 4
They have the attitude of when they run out of money someone else will look after them be that family or the state. Doubt she puts any money into a pension or savings.

Oh what’s she been up to? I got blocked ages ago for no reason at all and I can’t be bothered to set up a burner account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.