Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this there second cruise in the space of a few weeks? I’m sure she used to always cry poverty ??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When I looked up a Disney cruise for 3 nights for 2 it was nearly £5K. Dread to think how cheap this cruise was.

Imagine yourself on a short cruise and this lot waddle into the buffet. Obese entitled mama wearing a loud tent, 3 boisterous kids and you just hope they dont seat themselves near you. Just the type of fellow passenger that makes me vow to pay for quality next time. Why would cruise lines want this woman to give testimonials.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd cry too if I was left alone with that gormless twit of a husband of hers. Cruise or no cruise that doesn't like fun.

Reactions: 7
So is this there second cruise in the space of a few weeks? I’m sure she used to always cry poverty ??
She’s in so much debt she could still cry poverty but realised she looks an idiot one story a debt collector will be at the door the next she was showing pointless hauls and booking holidays so pretends she’s better off now at times basically she gives zero shits about the kids future and rather rack up debt to make memories whilst living in a tiny house they’ve outgrown and when she dies leaving a mountain of debt for others to deal with

Reactions: 7
You can see the number on the house she's standing in front of for that photo! Not doing that is internet safety 101 surely, especially when her kids are online and she regularly announces when they're going away and the house is empty

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You can see the number on the house she's standing in front of for that photo! Not doing that is internet safety 101 surely, especially when her kids are online and she regularly announces when they're going away and the house is empty
Clearly really has stopped giving a tit about EVERYTHING

Reactions: 4
Very odd post above where in the first line she has stopped giving a tit about what anyone thinks, and then at the end she asks people to ‘put pressure on her to get a tat’. Poor thing really just a mess and not at all in any good mental state.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t see the 30th birthday stories, but I watch them on an anonymous browser site.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.