Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the £550 on….TIPS that got me. And a few cocktails, and some souvenirs. How do you blast through that amount of money?
I was so shocked by that, £550 in 3 days when you are in an all inclusive trip...how? That is an awful lot of money!

I’d forgotten about this lady. It’s pitiful that she has such a “we deserve it” attitude to money. The phrase champagne lifestyle, lemonade wages springs to mind.
Their level of debt must be eye watering but hey as long as it gives a few extra nice pics on the grid. Shameful.

Reactions: 3
And that’s just for 2 adults? Holy crap. That’s obscene .
My husband has been off sick most of this year (genuinely, developed jaundice then had a liver abscess and a perforated gall bladder and developed sepsis). He’s back at work now and has a lot of holiday to use but he said that was far too much to pay for a Disney cruise.

Reactions: 1
Sad that she only brought a photo of Noa on her own in the professional photo package whilst the others are group photos. So obviously that Noa gets singled out for special treatment and is the favourite whilst the boys don't.

I have a DSS who is older than the two boys but at their age would have rather hidden in their room than go on a Disney cruise. It feels way too much like it’s her and Noas thing and the others just have to tag along. If you were going to Florida yeah maybe different as there is the marvel stuff and universal studios but I can’t imagine two 7/8 year old boys would wanna be getting that involved with the princess Disney stuff.

Sad that she only brought a photo of Noa on her own in the professional photo package whilst the others are group photos. So obviously that Noa gets singled out for special treatment and is the favourite whilst the boys don't.
£61 for 4 photos.....wtf!?

I have theory on this latest grift. The cruise was a freebie from Disney based on followers on whatever social media she’s found a way to invent. She’s been terrorising Disney with threats of bad reviews ever since they denied Noa a princess makeover when s/he was 3 years old. That spat went viral and she admitted they got paid off with free passes at the time. bet THAT never got declared to HMRC as payment in kind since they took the holidays in France and no cash ever exchanged hands.

Have you ever looked at who her actual followers are? A LOT of bots, which can be purchased. If she wants to go to all that effort to get what - a free 3-day holiday. I got news for her. If she and her wimpy baby daddy actually got a job, then they could actually have enough cash flow to stay out of debt. But then for people like them it’s all about the grifting and bragging. Problem is when you’re one of them, keeping up with the Joneses is just a fantasy.

I was so shocked by that, £550 in 3 days when you are in an all inclusive trip...how? That is an awful lot of money!
Cruise lines include an automatic “tip” entry on all inclusive cruises which is usually quite high. This pays all the cabin and kitchen staff. They wouldn’t have chosen to leave the “tip” it’s just part of the final cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Their debt must be astronomical. If I see her online bitching about not being able to buy a house I will lose my tit.

Their debt must be astronomical. If I see her online bitching about not being able to buy a house I will lose my tit.
that ship had already sailed. She used to moan constantly about it and how hard done by she was because she was stuck renting but had gone on three holidays that year.

Latest stories- she's been out buying yet more clothes for what I can assume is another holiday! Clearly in the wrong 'job' as I've had to buy 2nd hand stuff for work!

Reactions: 4
Latest stories- she's been out buying yet more clothes for what I can assume is another holiday! Clearly in the wrong 'job' as I've had to buy 2nd hand stuff for work!
Everything she wears looks like it came out of a primark bin. Acres of cheap n cheerful cloth because in her own words she can’t find a ‘slimming‘ look. While being obese must be no fun, it boggles the mind that she would persist in making a public spectacle of herself.

Reactions: 2
I just think buying massive dresses with no shape is bloody lazy. Plenty of nice plus size clothes out there, something fitted and tailored might make a nice change.

Another holiday!

As much as I’m sure it’s lovely, wtf was that fountain show 😂

Touting herself as a travel blogger - she’s putting themselves in unbelievable amounts of debt and for what? Sad lives these influencers lead. Trying to keep up, stay relevant, selling every event of their family lives for a few likes. Tragic.

Holidays are nice but I would rather have a reliable car and my own house than cruise and disney trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.