Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman infuriates me!! She is so unlikeable. Her attitude is terrible and the "poor me" attitude all of the time is just cringey. I'm sick of her banging on about her weight, nobody cares! It's like she's trying to constantly ok it with herself. Yes I will eat all of these hallumi fries because I am worth it and I deserve good things! Ohh please. 😂 I couldn't careless about her weight to be honest but the way she chooses to dress makes her look like a mismatched bell tent at the end of a very cheesy festival. Clashing colours, massive dresses, pink hair, and don't even get me started on the Disney clothes! And as for banging on about a “no back to school" day, those kids don't go to school because of her own social awkwardness and issues. She likes to keep September very chilled learning wise... Right because the kids havnt just had a 7 week break! They won't thank her for it when they are grown adults and don't know how to get by in this world. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman infuriates me!! She is so unlikeable. Her attitude is terrible and the "poor me" attitude all of the time is just cringey. I'm sick of her banging on about her weight, nobody cares! It's like she's trying to constantly ok it with herself. Yes I will eat all of these hallumi fries because I am worth it and I deserve good things! Ohh please. 😂 I couldn't careless about her weight to be honest but the way she chooses to dress makes her look like a mismatched bell tent at the end of a very cheesy festival. Clashing colours, massive dresses, pink hair, and don't even get me started on the Disney clothes! And as for banging on about a “no back to school" day, those kids don't go to school because of her own social awkwardness and issues. She likes to keep September very chilled learning wise... Right because the kids havnt just had a 7 week break! They won't thank her for it when they are grown adults and don't know how to get by in this world. 🙄
It actually scares me the thought of her home schooling every time she ever shared learning it was stuff my youngest child would be learning and shes 3!!! You are spot on with why they don’t go to school it’s for her selfish reasons and I’m not anti home schooling or unschooling I have seen many parents do it properly and not just because they are to lazy to do school runs and a routine

Reactions: 5
She also keeps the kids out of school because if she has to travel for an AD she is scared to do it on her own and needs Jon there to hold her hand, can't do that if they have a school run to do so they take the kids with them. I remember she went to London once on the train and had anxiety because the train was delayed.

I think you can be overweight and still be healthy but she is obese and had loads of health issues so whilst she is chomping down on takeaways or telling people that she doesn't eat anything during the day and then eats dinner late at night (which is so dangerous btw) that isn't doing anything to stop diet culture it is just going to help put her in an early grave.

Reactions: 5
She also keeps the kids out of school because if she has to travel for an AD she is scared to do it on her own and needs Jon there to hold her hand, can't do that if they have a school run to do so they take the kids with them. I remember she went to London once on the train and had anxiety because the train was delayed.

I think you can be overweight and still be healthy but she is obese and had loads of health issues so whilst she is chomping down on takeaways or telling people that she doesn't eat anything during the day and then eats dinner late at night (which is so dangerous btw) that isn't doing anything to stop diet culture it is just going to help put her in an early grave.
This is what I don’t understand when obese people with health conditions keep banging on about not all fat people are unfit when she never ever exercises or ever eats anything nutritious it’s gone from body positivity to a fat lazy slobs get out of jail free card shes not fit or healthy or anything if the things she claims people can be at her size I don’t even buy the confidence to be honest it just gets clicks so she goes with it

There are fat people out there that do exercise and make an effort and are truly comfortable in their skin she is not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Their entire family would be much happier with a routine. If sue could get her lazy self out of bed and get them to school in the morning she would be happier and more content, I know this from experience.
I went through a horrendous spell of depression years ago and I couldn't get myself out of bed for numerous reasons etc... anyway one day I said enough is enough!! I sorted my tit out and got back into a routine, which included taking my child to school. I felt so much better for it and it took DAYS. She's just bleeping lazy and selfish and will never pull her self together.

Reactions: 4
Just one question.......why do they let the boys have their hair like that?!

Reactions: 1
As a family they infuriate me.
They try and live the high life but without a shadow of a doubt, they have little. They would rather the bailiffs turn up for everyone in their street to see. They know their kids are home with them as well, so the kids must see men knocking on the door for money!
They are the type to drain society I am afraid to say. One of them could work full time at least or if she needs him to much, why can't he work nights when she is asleep.
Those poor children do not have a proper education and have been bought up around little work ethic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They are SUCH a drain on society. I am disabled with a very real and serious medical condition. and some days getting the kids up and ready and walked to school finishes me off. But I still work once a week and my husband works hard I mean it would be great to have him home and be around to help me but there’s just no way. I rest when I need too in amongst the house work, cooking school runs and home work. Some days I’m in so much pain but you would never ever catch me behaving like her. She is lazy. That’s the crux of it. Think this is why she makes me so so angry. She’s the reason people with hidden disabilities have so much prejudice

• Heart
I am dead 😂😂😂 the only thing she could coach is how to fill in the benefits forms. It’s the ‘something just for me’ that really kills me tho. everything that women does is focused around ‘me me me’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh hilarious 🤣🤣
Yeah, I want to be couched by someone who is in a relationship with an unemployed, unattractive, dull man. Someone who is morbidly obese, heavily in debt with bailiffs at her doors, who can't control her kids so they have no bedtime routine, has big issues with her own family so slags them off on a public Instagram page and admits she can't make friends...... Oh yes, real life goals there.
Please Hayley tell me how I can get a life like yours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Let me get this straight. A woman with all her self admitted problems — several chronic medical afflictions, mental health history, three school age children not registered in formal education, “has no friends” per recent media interviews, oh, and dealing with her own child‘s psychological challenges.....now wants to take on clients who have serious enough psychological issues that they feel the need for psychotherapy. Recipe for disaster. It’s about on a par with her tarot card service, wonder how much income that one generated?

The field of hypnotherapy is unregulated in the U.K. Anyone seeking treatment would be ill advised to waste their dosh on someone who despite her claims is clinically completely unqualified (I.e. no medical degree) despite her claim of being so after taking an online course. There are charlatans out there charging up to £3000 to issue a “clinical hypnotherapist” certificate if you download their courses and do some multiple choice tests. It’s worth no more than the paper it’s printed on. It’s all very well to get drunk on your 40th and announce your new career, but it’s pretty obvious she’s fallen for a scam. Pink moon - wtf maybe there are some desperate suckers out there but tragic if she takes money from them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.