Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing a photo of a child posing in a bikini top on a public account makes me feel ill to my bones

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Confusion over her teeth? She feel over and they ended up two stumps?? Well funny because when you get veneers they file them down to two stubs and then clip on the veneers. I think she got some years ago and can't afford to update them! Shes basically talking rubbish. And wow shes on one, all because people ask why only one kid gets broadcasted continually! Seem fair to me, I've noticed it too.

Reactions: 3
From a guy’s perspective, I can’t imagine what must run through her partner‘s mind in the face of all the ranting she generates. He must feel incredibly trapped but then I have no sympathy for someone who not only teams up with a cray-cray but then proceeds to produce children with her. I’m sure the signs were there from the earliest days.

The parenting outcomes are going to come back to haunt them when the kiddies are old enough to figure out what an internet exposure legacy their parents embedded for them. Imagine when middle child hits puberty and stops wearing princess outfits everywhere. He will never be able to privately manage his gender issues because they have already publicly labelled him. There is an absolute ton of material on this child now in the public domain where no one can control it being distributed. Notice how many of the supportive comments come from people on the trans bandwagon, some perhaps genuine campaigners but others totally wacko.

While I totally support adults who genuinely have gender ID issues, I think it is irresponsible or worse for parents to make such decisions when a child is too young to know the difference between pretend dress up and the real world implications of gender non-conformity. No wonder they are now forced to keep him home; the schoolyard would be cruel to a little boy constantly cross dressed.

I’ve watched their writing for a while now, and it’s quite clear he (not Hayley) is doing the promotional bits...shilling for various products. He rarely declares the articles as ads up front as he should. It’s easy to spot his writing; he uses the word “fair” as a descriptor frequently ”fair few” “fair old while” etc. The other giveaway is that he plagiarises from other websites constantly. Probably under pressure to generate content to supplement income.

This pair are approaching a real crisis with their revenues evaporating and no real jobs to support them. He needs to man up and get a salaried job. It’s what any responsible father would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And what’s more, someone has to be behind the camera for all the wonky photos of her. It seems likely that we have a big time enabler here. Why would any sane guy want his partner posting near-naked photos of her obese body, on a public website, clearly labelled with her identity, just for click-bait under the guise of body positivity. What’s to be positive about when one is on the verge of keeling over from any number of obesity related morbidities.

Well, the same guy who allows photos of his 5 year old son, lolling on a public beach in a bikini - then posted on her instagram? what kind of attention do these people want, what is the purpose? Blithely walking about in public with a clearly cross dressed primary age child? He is right in the middle of this, not a victim, but more likely enjoying the vicarious pleasure of seeing his woman take all the criticism for the sh*t show they have co-created. No seeming concept of the amount of identifiable material on his son being put out there for pedos to download off the dark web.

Sorry to speak so frankly, but in the middle of our dissing Momma for her missing teeth, we ought to be genuinely concerned about ‘influencers‘ exploiting minor children for clickbait money. She is a mess, for sure, but it’s the children that haunt me. They didn’t ask for this. Their father creeps me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think the guy is creepy but hes always came across submissive on YouTube and a little slow.

I don't think she is body positive and if she was, she would just get on with life rather than continually talking about it! I'm a bigger lady but she's an odd shape, all her weight is around her middle which is incredibly unhealthy.

I'm also concerned for the children, she's never mentioned that's she's seen any professional help for Noah, I just hope she knows what's she's doing. The post of the kid dressed and posing provocatively in a mermaid tail was very concerning and in bad taste. All for attention. Shes is literally making a living off her children and her blog...the blog where she talks utter crap! Most of her posts don't relate to her or her lifestyle, it's like a completely different life behind them blog posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hasn’t she said his mental health is really bad at the moment? Has he actually been and seen someone about it? Or does she just says it’s bad for the sake of him possibly getting PIP or ESA.

Having bailiffs at the door would stress me right out. But it’s like she thinks the world owes her.

Reactions: 1
I've unfollowed her as shes just so irritating!! I don't miss seeing her miserable (apparently body positive) blandness on my Instagram. I never followed her blog as it's not real, it's far from the real her its actually comical. And I definitely don't miss seeing her poor child (not children as she only posts one) being paraded around to earn her money!!

Hasn’t she said his mental health is really bad at the moment? Has he actually been and seen someone about it? Or does she just says it’s bad for the sake of him possibly getting PIP or ESA.

Having bailiffs at the door would stress me right out. But it’s like she thinks the world owes her.
Is this from something recent? If so which of her social media? There’s no way this lazy twosome should be able to claim any more publicly funded benefits. Why don’t her extended family give him a slap upside the head and tell him to get a job.

She has alluded to the fact her family don't like John and prefer the "alleged" abusive partner she was with before.

Reactions: 1
Is this from something recent? If so which of her social media? There’s no way this lazy twosome should be able to claim any more publicly funded benefits. Why don’t her extended family give him a slap upside the head and tell him to get a job.
It was her stories, she said she was quiet because home life has been hard as his mental health is poor from identifying his cousin’s body after he died from suicide. While she was trying to hide the missing tooth.

She’s going on about the hate threads on her mental health post.

Call me crazy, but if I don’t want to hear negative things said about me I don’t go seeking them out.

No one makes these influences read here; they do it by choice.

Also, if they didn’t delete feedback which is deemed overly critical by them on their posts, this forum wouldn’t exist.

Reactions: 4
It was her stories, she said she was quiet because home life has been hard as his mental health is poor from identifying his cousin’s body after he died from suicide. While she was trying to hide the missing tooth.

Do tell, where did you see this bit?

Dear Sparkles and Stretchmarks, re your latest blog horror

You do not live in the USA. You have never even been there. Why therefore are you plagiarising content again, this time from Parents.com Website on the subject of health insurance, all based on US residency.

What the blazing hell would you know about this subject and why are you creating fake content which is misleading at best?
if your blog “article” is an ad for “Ameriplan” to which you provide a hyperlink THEN DECLARE IT AS AN ADVERT.

PS. If you harbour fantasies about moving there...you don’t qualify since a clean, uninterrupted, verifiable work history is required.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.