Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole trans kid thing is her USP and she without it she’d have a lot less followers and brand deals. I mean, without Noa she’s just another bland instamum in a sea of millions.

Reactions: 6
I think the whole trans kid thing is her USP and she without it she’d have a lot less followers and brand deals. I mean, without Noa she’s just another bland instamum in a sea of millions.
I think she’s a nasty cow but that’s beside the point. Everything is about HER.

What is most despicable about both of them is how they publicly parade a very young child with possible gender dysphoria In front of the internet, just to make enough income so they don’t have to get real jobs. They clearly have no respect for that child’s right to privacy. I hope he sues their asses off when he grows up,and realises his own parents hiijacked his childish pretend play to make a freak show for profit.

Whatever place that child occupies on the spectrum, is is his right alone to,decide his own choices, and that should only occur when he is old enough to know what choice he is making. She buys him dresses ffs. They have clearly schooled him on how to dress and act like a drag queen.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s a nasty cow but that’s beside the point. Everything is about HER.

What is most despicable about both of them is how they publicly parade a very young child with possible gender dysphoria In front of the internet, just to make enough income so they don’t have to get real jobs. They clearly have no respect for that child’s right to privacy. I hope he sues their asses off when he grows up,and realises his own parents hiijacked his childish pretend play to make a freak show for profit.

Whatever place that child occupies on the spectrum, is is his right alone to,decide his own choices, and that should only occur when he is old enough to know what choice he is making. She buys him dresses ffs. They have clearly schooled him on how to dress and act like a drag queen.
I don’t agree with pretty much everything she does, however I do think Noa looks happy and out of all the children seems most comfortable in her skin.

I have friends who are trans and all have said how they knew they were different to their assigned gender from a young age so if Noa does indeed feel more comfortable as a girl then I’m glad she’s been given the correct pronouns and allowed to be herself.

I think it’s absolutely horrendous Noa’s doing such a private and complex thing on such a public stage, especiallly from such an early age, all to line this clowns pockets and be the novelty that’s get her attention.

You obviously have some sort of personal issue with her and it’s easy to understand why with the way she behaves and that’s entirely your prerogative however I’ve found your message offensive and bordering on transphobic. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using Noa’s preferred pronouns and I feel likening her to a drag queen is just so ridiculous. Drag is an art form that’s known for it’s loud, vibrant personalities and the community is well known for vulgarity, sexualisation and being OTT and comparing a young a young child with gender dysphoria to a queen seems so inappropriate.

Reactions: 7
I don’t agree with pretty much everything she does, however I do think Noa looks happy and out of all the children seems most comfortable in her skin.

I have friends who are trans and all have said how they knew they were different to their assigned gender from a young age so if Noa does indeed feel more comfortable as a girl then I’m glad she’s been given the correct pronouns and allowed to be herself.

I think it’s absolutely horrendous Noa’s doing such a private and complex thing on such a public stage, especiallly from such an early age, all to line this clowns pockets and be the novelty that’s get her attention.

You obviously have some sort of personal issue with her and it’s easy to understand why with the way she behaves and that’s entirely your prerogative however I’ve found your message offensive and bordering on transphobic. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using Noa’s preferred pronouns and I feel likening her to a drag queen is just so ridiculous. Drag is an art form that’s known for it’s loud, vibrant personalities and the community is well known for vulgarity, sexualisation and being OTT and comparing a young a young child with gender dysphoria to a queen seems so inappropriate.
You missed my point. My views as stated have nothing to do with transphobia.

These people are free to handle their child’s dysmorphia in whatever way they deem best. IN PRIVATE.

It is the violation of a minor child’s privacy which is offensive and just plain wrong.

I have friends, at present, who are former work colleagues, both of whom have undergone gender transition as adults in their 30’s. They are aware of the sparkles blog and are horrified at the legacy being built for this child within internet archives. They know all too well what horrendous bullying they suffered in their early years, and that was without anyone outing them without permission.

You are correct that posing as a drag queen is an adult choice, and that comparing a child to such individuals is not appropriate since a five year old cannot possibly be making a political statement.

However, this little boy’s parents are parading him publicly in colourful female attire — just to make money from — he should be allowed the respect of experimenting with this in private. If they need ‘support’ in their struggles, there are better ways to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The terrible haircuts she has given the boys. I assumed they were bowl cuts she had done herself but she apparently paid for them. Stop fannying about colouring your own and treat them to a proper haircut.

These people are free to handle their child’s dysmorphia in whatever way they deem best. IN PRIVATE.

It is the violation of a minor child’s privacy which is offensive and just plain wrong.

I have friends, at present, who are former work colleagues, both of whom have undergone gender transition as adults in their 30’s. They are aware of the sparkles blog and are horrified at the legacy being built for this child within internet archives. They know all too well what horrendous bullying they suffered in their early years, and that was without anyone outing them without permission.

You are correct that posing as a drag queen is an adult choice, and that comparing a child to such individuals is not appropriate since a five year old cannot possibly be making a political statement.

However, this little boy’s parents are parading him publicly in colourful female attire — just to make money from — he should be allowed the respect of experimenting with this in private. If they need ‘support’ in their struggles, there are better ways to get it.
I have not and never will agree with the way she parades her children and I think we both agree on this whole heartedly.

You say they’re free to handle their child’s dysmorphia in whatever way they deem best then continually misgender the same child which is what I mean by saying your message feels borderline transphobic. You can still hate everything the mother does without misgendering Noa.

I have not and never will agree with the way she parades her children and I think we both agree on this whole heartedly.

You say they’re free to handle their child’s dysmorphia in whatever way they deem best then continually misgender the same child which is what I mean by saying your message feels borderline transphobic. You can still hate everything the mother does without misgendering Noa.
I’m sorry but I refuse to name any children specifically since that just contributes to identifying a child online. I still maintain that the parents should be dealing with any dysphoria issues privately, meaning not discussing it online at all.

To be transphobic in this case, I would have to harbour feelings of hostility toward the child. In fact, quite the opposite is true. I have consistently argued for the child’s right to privacy. I simply referred to the child by its birth identity.

If I were addressing the child directly, which I never anticipate doing, then I would consider showing respect by using their chosen pronoun. Hypothetical.

We really should refrain from deflecting the real issue here: the welfare of a young person whose future well being is at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's an hole. She's all take take take and then fucks you off when you have no use to her or you wise up to her bullshit.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I refuse to name any children specifically since that just contributes to identifying a child online. I still maintain that the parents should be dealing with any dysphoria issues privately, meaning not discussing it online at all.

To be transphobic in this case, I would have to harbour feelings of hostility toward the child. In fact, quite the opposite is true. I have consistently argued for the child’s right to privacy. I simply referred to the child by its birth identity.

If I were addressing the child directly, which I never anticipate doing, then I would consider showing respect by using their chosen pronoun. Hypothetical.

We really should refrain from deflecting the real issue here: the welfare of a young person whose future well being is at risk.
Not naming her is all very well but repeatedly misgendering her just feels petty and unnecessary and you repeatedly and deliberately call her by the wrong pronoun whether you name her or not.

We both agree all of her children should have their privacy and boundaries respected and their welfare should forever be at the forefront of her mind but you undermine your argument with these comments.

Reactions: 3
Ok fine keep spanking me repeatedly if you need to. I don’t put opinions on here to try to convince other contributors of anything.

This despicable pair of grifters are monetising characteristics of a small child by putting that child’s present and future privacy at risk. This I find deplorable. It does provoke a visceral reaction. It’s sensationalism at its worst.

I know they read this site.

As for my personal beefs with them, I assure you if you knew the full extent of their past behaviours then you might be as suspicious as I am that this whole thing is their invention, cooked up and encouraged just to gain followers. Time will tell.

word.

I have to agree it’s borderline transphobic.
Being trans in not ‘dysmorphia’. Maybe gender dysphoria is more fitting- but she is a trans girl and should do be referred to as a trans girl with the correct pronouns.
And intentionally misgendering someone and justifying it as referring to them as their ‘birth identity’ is adding to the feel or transphobia.
I also disagree about her being ‘paraded round in feminine attire’ - I believe it’s the child’s choice , the problem isn’t the attire it’s the parading if all of the children for money. (Though she has stated She does pay them for ads they appear in so it’s a grey area) .

Also playing the ‘I have a trans friend’ to justify your comments about misgendering etc is just as well as saying ‘I’m not transphobic because I have trans friends ...’

Reactions: 4
This. Everyone has to find a drum to bang and this is hers.

I cannot wait for the age of the influencer to be over.

what I find shocking is that she has pretty much transitioned her child's gender without seeking any professional advice. I honestly think that is terrible. The child should receive so much more support than they are getting. I just can't imagine making a HUGE decision that effects everything about my child's identity and life without consulting a doctor/psychologist/therapist. I think it's a huge red flag. And yes, displaying what should be a private and protected transition for the whole world to see is massively problematic.

Reactions: 8
Huge rant about privileged people get mortgages. I’ve never been to uni and nor has my husband. I have fibro and through sheer determination I work 2 days a week and my hubby is in a manual job which isn’t much more than our hourly rate but we live within our means.

Huge rant about privileged people get mortgages. I’ve never been to uni and nor has my husband. I have fibro and through sheer determination I work 2 days a week and my hubby is in a manual job which isn’t much more than our hourly rate but we live within our means.
I get the issue and agree about landlords as there are more than a few shite ones who will let their tenants live in absolute tit holes because a) they can and b) they are profit driven. I absolutely do not agree with mortgages being for the privileged. We all have choices to make in life... when all my mates were going on girls holidays to Ibiza for £3k a pop I stayed at home for a few years... the result? I bought my first home before any of them had even cleared a grand in their savings.

Nobody is owed a certain lifestyle and while I do understand being born into money will always make life easier, there are many ways to dig yourself out of a poor life. I grew up in one of the worst and poorest areas in Scotland. The poverty rate and foodbank usage where I grew up is a horror story, yet I owned my own home by the age of 24... Why? Because I made sacrifices. I said no to nights out, holidays etc. I went to uni, however my husband and he’s now in a better paid job than I am... because he’s ambitious, driven and CHOSE to better his life.

She is constantly going on about being so hard done, and her poor health and now she’s on to not getting a mortgage yet she wastes money on total tit, drags her children on countless holidays every year and lives well beyond her means. bleeping stay home and save and stop playing the victim for once in your blood life. She will never progress on in life because she channels too much energy into portraying herself as some poor, hard done by, chronically unwell Instagram starlet when she could put her kids in school, channel her energy into something like educating herself, or heaven forbid, building a career.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get the issue and agree about landlords as there are more than a few shite ones who will let their tenants live in absolute tit holes because a) they can and b) they are profit driven. I absolutely do not agree with mortgages being for the privileged. We all have choices to make in life... when all my mates were going on girls holidays to Ibiza for £3k a pop I stayed at home for a few years... the result? I bought my first home before any of them had even cleared a grand in their savings.

Nobody is owed a certain lifestyle and while I do understand being born into money will always make life easier, there are many ways to dig yourself out of a poor life. I grew up in one of the worst and poorest areas in Scotland. The poverty rate and foodbank usage where I grew up is a horror story, yet I owned my own home by the age of 24... Why? Because I made sacrifices. I said no to nights out, holidays etc. I went to uni, however my husband and he’s now in a better paid job than I am... because he’s ambitious, driven and CHOSE to better his life.

She is constantly going on about being so hard done, and her poor health and now she’s on to not getting a mortgage yet she wastes money on total tit, drags her children on countless holidays every year and lives well beyond her means. bleeping stay home and save and stop playing the victim for once in your blood life. She will never progress on in life because she channels too much energy into portraying herself as some poor, hard done by, chronically unwell Instagram starlet when she could put her kids in school, channel her energy into something like educating herself, or heaven forbid, building a career.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Marry me

• Haha
Funny, I saved for my mortgage by not bleeping off on holiday for a few years. Crazy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.