Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a blog post on Santa writing letters. I had no idea wtf she was on about. It was pure gibberish.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my godd
I was just browsing this thread and it was bugging me where I felt like I knew this woman from and it's just hit me that she was a fairly regular poster on Nameberry back when she was naming Tyne. I remember her posts about the name and I remember her blog when she started it, had no idea she had such a following!

Depends on how one defines “following”. Not long ago she had 17k followers on twitter. Now she has 12.9k. Twitter has been purging bots lately so expect her numbers to diminish further.

If you scroll through who actually follows her, it is a mix of other stay at home mummy bloggers, people in third world countries, and product flogging websites for online shops. I think if advertisers truly wanted to assess her reach, they would quickly see that the buying power of that group is minimal. The only reason she has that many was the surge she got when she outed her then-4 yr old as supposedly transgender and it went viral as the lurid exploitation it is. Just a lovely person, not.

Dear Sparkles and Stretchmarks, re your latest blog horror

You do not live in the USA. You have never even been there. Why therefore are you plagiarising content again, this time from Parents.com Website on the subject of health insurance, all based on US residency.

What the blazing hell would you know about this subject and why are you creating fake content which is misleading at best?
if your blog “article” is an ad for “Ameriplan” to which you provide a hyperlink THEN DECLARE IT AS AN ADVERT.

PS. If you harbour fantasies about moving there...you don’t qualify since a clean, uninterrupted, verifiable work history is required.
It’s true these are all adverts So they should be declared. There is no excuse as the “proper” adverts with big brands say ad. So it is not not knowing the rules it is wilful and dishonest.

Oh my godd
I was just browsing this thread and it was bugging me where I felt like I knew this woman from and it's just hit me that she was a fairly regular poster on Nameberry back when she was naming Tyne. I remember her posts about the name and I remember her blog when she started it, had no idea she had such a following!
The person who posted the above is on another thread talking about their transgender 7 year old. It is likely Jon or Hayley. If not, then quite the coincidence. It is a newly created ID.

The person who posted the above is on another thread talking about their transgender 7 year old. It is likely Jon or Hayley. If not, then quite the coincidence. It is a newly created ID.
I understand the confusion but I’m not either of them, honest. My son is 16.

I understand the confusion but I’m not either of them, honest. My son is 16.
I see you’ve now had them take down the thread where you clearly said your eldest had told your 4 yr old his penis would drop off. What 16 yr old would say such a thing to a 4 yr old ... and that you reassured “them both” by showing them your own willy. Huh?

I see you’ve now had them take down the thread where you clearly said your eldest had told your 4 yr old his penis would drop off. What 16 yr old would say such a thing to a 4 yr old ... and that you reassured “them both” by showing them your own willy. Huh?
What?
I never asked them to do that. I have no idea why the thread was taken down.

And you’ve gotten that mixed up. Someone posted a story about their child being worried about their penis as his father had described ‘the snip’ to them and he misunderstood, so the partners father stated he had to show his sons his penis to reassure them that he still had one.

That wasn’t my story. That story reminded me of mine which was that my 16 year old teased my 4 year old and told him when he’s older his penis will fall off and it will be taken by the ‘penis fairy’. There was no showing of penises to my children and my 16 year old was spoken to about teasing his little brother.

I don’t understand however how this is relevant to anything. I’m not Hayley I just remembered that she was a member on nameberry at the same time I was active on the forums years ago, which is what I stated in my original comment. I didn’t even know she had a transgender child until you hinted that you thought I was Hayley or her husband. I didn’t even know until yesterday when I realised I recognised her that she’d had a child after Tyne 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Seems like I have been blocked from her stories 😂 Thought she had gone quiet! Have I missed out on anything over the last few weeks?

Most stories have been about BLM with the odd trans post. She’s postponed Florida to next year when she’s 40!

And she is now doing talking stories again, she hasn't replaced the missing tooth yet. She talks covering her upper teeth with her top lip but you can tell one of the front teeth is missing.

Sparkles and Stretchmarks blog. Jumping on every bandwagon...BLM, JK Rowling, Trans everything, General State of the World. Who cares what these morons think. ROFL at the comments “I lurv how you write Hayley” from her mummy blogging following...just filling their meaningless lives putting comments on each other’s urls. All using their mental health status to get out of holding an actual job.

Aaaand...the same tired themes...her school bullies, her ex partner abuser, her maladies - her latest rambling says she has all sorts of autoimmune stuff going on but that it only stops her some days, not others. Never heard of fibromyalgia being a choice you can turn off when the prospect of a Disney freebie pops up. Universal benefits department might want to note that.

The same narrative is always central: how difficult it all is for HER. Even outing her child becomes something that ‘needs to be discussed publicly’. I’m sure that kid won’t agree when he turns 13 and sees the horrific internet legacy his old lady has built for him because SHE couldn’t respect his right to privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some of her posts lately have been, erm...interesting. Rhode Island post? Actually an add for a car accident lawyer.
Floor replacement post? Mentions costs in dollars, so where's that copied from?!
Long distance relationship post...with a link to an immigration lawyer! What would she know about such long distance relationships when her partners have always been from the same country?!
And it continues.. for nursing home lawyer another for the safe firm supposed linked to after school clubs, camping post (ahem!) with a link to an Australian website, it's all rubbish content for the sake of the money. I've been following her since her 1st was born & the lack or original content has turned her blog into a dull turd!

none of those latest blog posts have any label to show they are ads. She has been paid to write them, or copy and paste them, and they all have links in them. She needs reporting to the ASA.

That flooring post wasn't written by her either, you can tell it has been written by somebody who is trying to write in somebody else's style. It is stuffed with filler words to pad it out and it is tit.

YOU NEED TO DECLARE SPONSORED POSTS

Not only are the blog posts utter tripe but she links them to her twitter account where they serve as repetitive clickbait.
i have plagiarism software at work, and every single thing they post is at least partly scarfed from other websites.

All except her moaning about her personal myths, that comes from her muddled brain.

However, a careful read of Twitter advertising policy and a specific complaint would likely shut them down. I’m waiting until they really sh*t their pants in an obvious violation then ... in the meantime, just entertainment watching them.

Reactions: 3
New post about blogging is....a sponsored post which hasn’t been disclosed as such. Says brands won’t work with blogs just a stream of constant adverts what hypocrisy. In the end she says she is going to launch social media and blogging courses do you think she will talk about sponsored posts what irony.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.