Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When were they planning to go? I expect they will have to wait for the airline to cancel the flight. I doubt they would have budgeted for travel insurance in terms of accommodation so not sure how they will stand with that.

Or her teeth! She moans about them enough. Her blog actually makes me cringe. If you only read that then popped onto Instagram or YouTube you'd be in for a shock. She just types up this fake life but in reality shes falling apart.

What I am about to say might be a bit controversial and I am in no way trying to offend anybody so I apologise in advance if I do.
I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her child Noah - maybe I am reading into this a bit more than I should but I spotted one of her blogs which talks about gender disappointment and the upset she felt when finding out one of her child was going to be male.
She has now had 3 children born, all male and now one of her children is saying he wants to be a girl.
Conveniently she now can dress the child in dresses, long hair, bikinis, princess outfits etc.
I just feel like the situation is a bit off?

Reactions: 9
What I am about to say might be a bit controversial and I am in no way trying to offend anybody so I apologise in advance if I do.
I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her child Noah - maybe I am reading into this a bit more than I should but I spotted one of her blogs which talks about gender disappointment and the upset she felt when finding out one of her child was going to be male.
She has now had 3 children born, all male and now one of her children is saying he wants to be a girl.
Conveniently she now can dress the child in dresses, long hair, bikinis, princess outfits etc.
I don't think your the only person to think this. They were surrounded with girls dress up ect, not just Noah dresses up the others do too, which is fine but a bit of a coincidence. She also talks in one of her videos about trying for a four, but since she can now buy all the pink its not been mentioned again. Will never know if he was encouraged a little to much or not. Let's just hope its the right decision.

The irony of her latest ‘nothings perfect’ pity post on IG and yet that’s ALL the content she posts.

Reactions: 3
She loves a potty post!!

Potty!! I mean pity. Oh the wine...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
agree with every word. There was a report published last year by the General Medical council and the numbers of children who had transitioned and then regretted it was shocking.

I hope in the future they can look back and know they did the best for their child. Sadly, I fear they will end up with all their children with poor education standards and therefore poor life chances and Noah just being a very mixed up adult.

On the subject of stories, get a load of the one about “powerful time management tricks for mothers” obviously written by a stoner...they say “as soon as you make enough time for a well deserved break“ the very first suggestion for how to spend your time is to quaff some cbd oil, presumably by vaping...

These people know no bounds when it comes to dredging up unproven, really bad ideas to promote. Now given that Her Plumpness has anxiety issues, perhaps a good draw on a spliff might be in order just for the rest of them to get some peace.

i just can’t...

Ooh yep. That tooth has GONE. She’s been covering her teeth up with temporary veneers for about a decade, so it was only a matter of time before something went wrong.

Just waiting for the feel sorry for me/please pay for my teeth Instagram beg storie post.

There are only limited dental services at the moment so would be difficult to get a replacement now anyway.

I can see her advert income taking a nose dive since I read that higher earning influencer-beggars are all seeing a big dip in companies willing to sponsor them. Especially in the travel sector. She and the Wet Fart may have to actually look for employment, since plagiarising articles as click bait won’t last long.

Reactions: 2
I can see her advert income taking a nose dive since I read that higher earning influencer-beggars are all seeing a big dip in companies willing to sponsor them. Especially in the travel sector. She and the Wet Fart may have to actually look for employment, since plagiarising articles as click bait won’t last long.
But her head and whines will be that with fibromyalgia, she can’t possibly work.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.