Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a beggy Mitchell over here... She ALWAYS does this for ad posts - usually guilt tripping her followers ‘oh money has been tight this month’ blah blah. I wonder if the brands ever see this and realise it’s not genuine engagement she’s getting? What a BEG.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
We have a beggy Mitchell over here... She ALWAYS does this for ad posts - usually guilt tripping her followers ‘oh money has been tight this month’ blah blah. I wonder if the brands ever see this and realise it’s not genuine engagement she’s getting? What a BEG.
How desperate and embarrassing.

This is NOTHING to do with gender diversity in brands and EVERYTHING to do with that fat, lazy, work-shy Pinocchio wanting engagement.

She’s so transparent, someone should forward that screenshot to the brand as the results she’ll show them will be misleading and not organic.

Reactions: 5
How desperate and embarrassing.

This is NOTHING to do with gender diversity in brands and EVERYTHING to do with that fat, lazy, work-shy Pinocchio wanting engagement.

She’s so transparent, someone should forward that screenshot to the brand as the results she’ll show them will be misleading and not organic.
She doesn’t get the work as she is unreliable - nothing to do with Noah at all.

it is shameful highlighting his difference again to get cash

Reactions: 2
She’s probably not getting the engagement because she’s only allows the selected few to see her stories. I’ve noticed since she’s done that her followers haven’t increased at all. She can’t have it both ways.

She’s not getting engagement because her content is garbage.

There is nothing relatable or aspirational about her, she is everything I despise about society and the benefits system and she makes me pig sick with the way she can’t prioritise her children. Every post about them is made with an agenda and she just seems like the most selfish, obnoxious person.

Reactions: 6
Lately she has only been getting 6-10 comments per Instagram post, yet a few hundred likes. That is from 17k followers, supposedly. I wonder which of her family member’s full time occupation is pressing the like button.

The article on her blog page about “keep your car tyres in shape” boggles the mind. It is clearly plagiarised from the Kwik Fit site. Al I had to do was copy and paste her content into google and it came up. Bizarre subject to randomly choose.

I thought they wrote off their car and can’t afford another one?

Last edited:
Lately she has only been getting 6-10 comments per Instagram post, yet a few hundred likes. That is from 17k followers, supposedly. I wonder which of her family member’s full time occupation is pressing the like button.

The article on her blog page about “keep your car tyres in shape” boggles the mind. It is clearly plagiarised from the Kwik Fit site. Al I had to do was copy and paste her content into google and it came up. Bizarre subject to randomly choose.

I thought they wrote off their car and can’t afford another one?
She cant even drive!!!!

The latest post from these pretenders about their supposed travel experience is so sad and laughable. Hayley not so long ago used to blog about how she’d never been anywhere outside the UK. Now she’s invented a whole fantasy travel history...Venezuela, USA, blah blah blah. She’s never been there.

What is this world coming to when the likes of them think it’s OK to hand out random advice, lie when it suits them, and blag for free handouts.

For a ‘blogger’ her blog is laughable. Her latest (sponsored) post is about what to do when your child is struggling in school. Her kids don’t bloody go to school. And no her advice in this post wasn’t to look into homeschool. Anything for ££££.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
More random advice today. Marked as a “guest post” she puts up a disjointed article about children’s’ asthma. No attribution, no research references, no author, just one hyperlink to the UK asthma society.

Hayley when are you going to accept that the rubbish posts about the above subject as well as your previous ones about vaping (remember recommending that weirdness a couple years ago?) and other “health” topics.....are actually quite unhelpful to the average punter who stumbles across your blog. You have no medical training. Why do you think it’s honest to post links with bait titles all over the web, hoping to build your ‘hit’ rate? Is this really all about scarfing a few freebies from advertisers who are too naive to research you?

Your actual self-pity content is tired, very tired. Any idiot knows if you post your personal crap on the tinternet, you will get a variety of comments. You have begged for reaction by posting hundreds of photos of the most personal stuff, your naked body, your kids’ faces, videos crying about random struggles. The criticism on this site has nothing to do with your looks. It has to do with your beggy exploitation of your family life which if you had two ounces of pride, you would keep private. Why do you need constant attention from strangers? Why not simply see a therapist? I see you now are whittled down to about a dozen regular commenters, all fellow mummy bloggers who undoubtedly expect you to reciprocate with similarly fawning support.

Here’s an idea. Stop ✋. It hasn’t worked.

No cash incentive for home schooling. She posts her income on her blog annually and John doesn’t work and can’t seem to hold a job down. Strange chap no doubt about it.
I know this was ages ago but that line made me laugh out loud

Reactions: 4
You know when you're out at a family thing and there's someone else's kid who's proper over the top, shouty voice and everyone's just staring and you're dying inside because it's so irritating its cringing you out......
TYNE. Latest stories.....

Reactions: 1
You know when you're out at a family thing and there's someone else's kid who's proper over the top, shouty voice and everyone's just staring and you're dying inside because it's so irritating its cringing you out......
TYNE. Latest stories.....
Her stories from last night? :ROFLMAO:

When you actually look better than usual with your face painted bright green

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sponsors beware of this blagger.. She is as two faced as they come. Classic example of a beggy wannabe.

What a hypocrite with her self-serving posting about being kind to others. If you read back over cached posts from Sparkles and Stretchmarks, there is an extraordinary number of nasty rants about other people and complaints about lousy holiday stays. One of her frivolous bogus complaints cost me my job. Is that kind?

Her repeated moaning simply makes her look bitter and petty. Beware if you call her out, she lashes out like a puffed up viper. No, not kind.

• Wow
Has anyone just seen the Christmas haul stories? bleeping Christ alive. She says she’s been saving up all year, which is fine, but has also been on the beg for free stuff because she’s so poor? Why not spend less on plastic tat for the kids and more on maintaining a happy medium, ie, paying for your car repairs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.