Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Is this from something recent? If so which of her social media? There’s no way this lazy twosome should be able to claim any more publicly funded benefits. Why don’t her extended family give him a slap upside the head and tell him to get a job.
It was her stories, she said she was quiet because home life has been hard as his mental health is poor from identifying his cousin’s body after he died from suicide. While she was trying to hide the missing tooth.

She’s going on about the hate threads on her mental health post.

Wahalala

She's either outing herself as a liar or illegally hacking into data. It's almost certainly the former and that's why sites like this exist. They hate people outing their lies, dishonesty and having accountability. It's all #girlboss #buisnesswomen until someone politely asks about an undeclared free holiday or AD then they cry they're a victim of a hate crime.

Nothing illegal happens on tattle - this isn't North Korea and you're allowed to comment on public figures especially as these people put themselves forward for it. We have strict rules so no hateful, abusive, threatening content is allowed here.

People can only be outed by the information they choose to post here, not even admin could identify users - IP addresses are pretty meaningless and all they really give is the ISP then a court order would be needed to trace a user. But unless anything illegal happened it would never get that far. Tattle admin would be the first to call the police and report a user if they felt they were a danger to someone, and I'm sure all users would support that.

One common trick people trolling on the instagram forum here use is "check out bla blas story" then the troll can find out your IG name from viewing a story. But many here would'nt even mind being outed as there's nothing wrong with gossip on a public figure.

However if she has hacked into data here that is a very serious crime.
:LOL::LOL::LOL: I would love to hear her come back to this

MrGreen

Oh my godd
I was just browsing this thread and it was bugging me where I felt like I knew this woman from and it's just hit me that she was a fairly regular poster on Nameberry back when she was naming Tyne. I remember her posts about the name and I remember her blog when she started it, had no idea she had such a following!
The person who posted the above is on another thread talking about their transgender 7 year old. It is likely Jon or Hayley. If not, then quite the coincidence. It is a newly created ID.

MrGreen

Ok fine keep spanking me repeatedly if you need to. I don’t put opinions on here to try to convince other contributors of anything.

This despicable pair of grifters are monetising characteristics of a small child by putting that child’s present and future privacy at risk. This I find deplorable. It does provoke a visceral reaction. It’s sensationalism at its worst.

I know they read this site.

As for my personal beefs with them, I assure you if you knew the full extent of their past behaviours then you might be as suspicious as I am that this whole thing is their invention, cooked up and encouraged just to gain followers. Time will tell.

word.

Wahalala

This woman is another lazy insta mum that needs a reality check her poor kids have to suffer by being home schooled and that one who dresses like a girl? Clearly forced by her so she gets more insta likes