Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Having specially made skirts for her which she then didn't like. Buying those expensive surprise Disney bags. Her inner child is having a field day but when they get home and she starts to feel the pinch of higher bills she'll be complaining. Why cares about bailiffs at your door or mould in your bathroom when you've seen someone dressed in a Minnie mouse costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bolus

i can’t unsee that green bikini shot. How deluded must this woman be that she feels invisible and thinks her opinions don’t matter...and then she posts on the public internet nearly naked photo of her grossly obese body. what reaction does she expect. someone needs to get help for her. What is her husband thinking?

MrGreen

She stated that she now has a medical diagnosis of fibromyalgia. That is a qualifier for disability, and would allow the partner to claim as her carer. Depending on how much earned income they actually declare, any benefits including rental housing supplement and child benefits...will all come to a tidy sum. She could be including her cash earnings and deeemed value of goods received as part the total earnings she brags about. She can chirp all she wants about how much she earned...but in the final analysis, how far does 30k go to feed, house and clothe a family of five? Tiddly squat borderline poverty.

The mystery remains as to how their cash flow manages to fund trips. Exaggeration looms large in these posts. One can only speculate that a lot of the so called travel is actually one night stays (freebie giveaways for social media recommendations), quids-in stays that they parlay into contacts for future freebies,, day visits (like quids in cream teas) with a tour of the lush property so photos can be taken. No doubt most of the Disney trips have been largely supported by the payoff they scored from staging an international media complaint (aka the Princess for a Day drama).

Even the “trip to Tuscany” was two day trips inland from the cruise ship port where they purported to be visiting Pisa - this was in reality a 10 minute whistle stop at the leaning tower. Then back on the bus ..get the drift? Complete window dressing both there and in Spain. Refer to their travel blog for details. These folks have no clue how the rest of us travel or they wouldn’t even start chirping about it. Really just good for a laugh if it weren’t so sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

IronDeficient

I’m a newbie to this thread, but if her ‘dress size is the least interesting thing about me’
Then why does she feel the need to keep banging on about it day after day, morning, noon and night?! 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Yep that and the, 'it's all the Government's fault that I don't live in a mansion'. Nothing to do with the pair of them not wanting to do a proper day's work. Then there was something over the weekend she couldn't buy and it was because of Brexit. She can afford to spend at least ten grand on a US Disney holiday though. Oh, and all the associated themed tat for her and the kids.

Scunci

Agreed, this trip is 100% for her, not her kids. Which is fine, we all have our dreams 😅 but I think she’ll see her kids as ruining Disney for her. No way she can manage her mobility issues, anxiety, wet lettuce partner, and grumpy kids at Disney. She’d probably be better off going alone 😅💀

Scunci

what I find shocking is that she has pretty much transitioned her child's gender without seeking any professional advice. I honestly think that is terrible. The child should receive so much more support than they are getting. I just can't imagine making a HUGE decision that effects everything about my child's identity and life without consulting a doctor/psychologist/therapist. I think it's a huge red flag. And yes, displaying what should be a private and protected transition for the whole world to see is massively problematic.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Don't feel guilty. She has such high expectations of what Disney will be like. Realistically three very hyper children who didn't enjoy the rides or were too shy to meet the Disney characters in Paris aren't going to make the most of Florida. She isn't physically fit enough for the walking either. It is all about keeping up with the other instagramers because Disney is the thing they all like to do.

An utter waste of money they can't really afford in the first place. No holiday is ever worth getting in debt for.

Penny Crayon

I'm glad I've found this site. I read her posts thinking that's awful someone is abusing her children. Then came here to find nothing of the sort! I'm glad others feel the same way about these dishonest influencers. I've been unfollowing quite a lot like her that lie and manipulate to suit their own agender. I have an instagram, but it's private for just a few family members. I wouldn't post most of what she posts on her feed on my private one as it's not fair on minors. Parents have a responsibility to look after their children and think of the digital footprint they're creating for them without any consent or say on it. I wouldn't give up my children's privacy for all the free all inclusive holidays in the world.

Ilando

VIP Member
Those poor kids are going to be so unprepared for life when they have just had a few Twinkle sheets given to them and that classed as an education.
exactly. It’s up to her if she places no value on education but there is no way her children will end up with any formal qualifications which is awful for any parent to do to their children

• Heart

MrGreen

What I find most creepy about Sparkles and Stretchmarks gushing ‘announcement’ of their Disney Florida plan is how eagerly she is seeking ‘good places to eat’. Look at the state of her. She’s likely scammed Disney with more threats linked to the Disney princess fiasco - they keep giving her free passes to shut her up.

in the same breath, she manages to fit in a click bait comment about her child’s gender transitioning and how hard has been for HER. Farkin narcissist.

Using her child for this short term type of freebie will all blow up in time. Just wait.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It does make me cross that she thinks she is judged because she home educates her children. I think home education can be a wonderful thing. Done right with enthusiasm and lots of planning it is amazing for both children and parents.
My annoyance with her is her lack of giving those children any real education. Watching a video and then doing some printed out worksheet isn't going to prepare them for the future.

How is it possible she can be too ill to get out of bed some days but still think she is capable of educating three very different children.
That’s my frustration too, she’s taken them out of school for her own selfishness and isn’t providing an education that’s on par with what they’d receive in a more formal setting.

Constantly pleads the chronic illness card and yet can home school what look like three very boisterous children... It doesn’t compute. I have a family member with fibromyalgia and there’s no way they could provide full-time schooling for one kid never mind three.

They’ll be raking in benefits too, she’ll be claiming everything going but failing to mention the sponsored posts, holidays and paid ads.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Her 4 yr old speech Isn’t really the best!
I know every child is different, but his speech is shocking. If he was at school he’d be getting the support he needs and deserves with it. My 2 1/2 year old can speak more clearly. You can tell how sheltered they are from life can’t you. And the hair cuts? I like a traditional boys hair cut but that is ridiculous poor kids

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And of all the tat in those flight bags I notice the absence of a reading book. On a long flight you would expect at least the two older children to have a book to read.

Lewkyhere

Errrrrrm....did she just use D Day (on the wrong day) to promote her body positivity crap and new dress?
So you didn't think stooping to the depths of desperation by flaunting your 4 year old in girls clothes, and posing naked were enough? Now you're using Dday?!!!!!

Such a moron

• Haha
  • Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Someone's been reading here.

By the way you're right. You ARE an unlikeable person.

View attachment 911489
View attachment 911490
View attachment 911491
We’re not responsible for her insecurities or reactions to reading words on the internet. Her reaction to anything we write is a result of her past and if she’s not unpacked that appropriately and wants to continue on using this to excuse her current behaviours and personality then so be it.

At the end of the day her perpetual victim mentality and inherent selfishness will not only be her own undoing but that of her children as well. As someone who’s been bullied she should know wholeheartedly how awful that would be for her three kids but rather than working to ensure they won’t be bullied she has instead, through her own bloody selfish and desperate behaviour, created the perfect storm for her children to be bullied too.

I don’t doubt she’s been bullied and her self-esteem has taken a battering but she needs to take personal responsibility for her own present situation. If strangers on the internet talking about how you’ll let bailiffs chap the door for unpaid bills while dragging your kid off on thousands of pounds worth of holidays triggers you or how utterly contradictory it is that you’re not well enough to work or get out of bed some days but are solely responsible for the education needs of three young children because you’re too personally insecure to put them in school upsets you then that’s a you problem, not an us problem. Call me a troll all you want but if we’re hitting a nerve that’s because it’s already exposed and nothing she’s not already insecure about.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Does she forget we see her children? I doubt even John would be able to string a sentence like that let alone her 7 year old.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
No cash incentive for home schooling. She posts her income on her blog annually and John doesn’t work and can’t seem to hold a job down. Strange chap no doubt about it. So they definitely get benefits.

Mean while me and hubby are breaking our necks working without a single benefit.

She says oh poor John lost his job and can’t find work; if my husband lost his job tomorrow he would literally do anything and everything to make money, despite his good financial job now he would clean toilets if he needed too for us.

Scunci

Hayley truly can’t look beyond herself. She sees her kids as extensions of her rather than separate people, so when her eldest had a hard time she instantly saw herself, not him, and projected her past experience on to his current one. Instead of being a supportive parent and working with the teachers to give him a good experience at school, she took him out and never gave him a chance. It’s such a shame because he never comes across as a particularly happy kid. It doesn’t seem to have made his life better to stay home.

• Heart