Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a native English speaker but I do know the words “in” and ”fact” are not one word “Infact”. Why has she never learned this and yet wants to earn money as a writer.

Reactions: 2
I love the fact that she calls herself a writer 😂

Copy-pasting crappy ads into a blogger account does not a writer make.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she is happy with her body then fair enough but I don't look at her body shape and think ugly. I think unhealthy. Just as I don't expect people to shout about how they love smoking and that people should be sharing smoking positively or people should be proud of their smoking habit. Just like smoking, if you are obese and she isn't a little overweight, she is clinically obese then she is going to face more health issue than someone with the same lifestyle or health problems who is not obese.

Reactions: 4
I would be worried about the Covid risks personally and for someone with health anxiety she’s no problem about making her self at risk of heart attack, high blood pressure, cancers, strokes etc

Reactions: 2
I love that she’s complaining about having to home school during lockdown when she perma-homeschools. Nothing says ‘I can’t go out whenever I want during the week’ than that.

Never been more convinced those kids have zero eduction in my whole life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those poor kids are going to be so unprepared for life when they have just had a few Twinkle sheets given to them and that classed as an education.

Reactions: 6
Now almost every parent bar key workers are home educating their children with the support and resources for online learning from the school and how much work and support kids need throughout the day and what it entails. All it shows that many of the mummy vloggers that “home school” do very little and are not educating their children at all!!

This one likely just can’t be bothered to get her kids to school on time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she would be loving it since she always home schools it shows that most of their “home schooling” was day trips out to look at things and never any actual home school work. I’ve never seen any Curriculum school work happening and lots of the stuff she does show looks as basic as early years work!

Reactions: 11
Those poor kids are going to be so unprepared for life when they have just had a few Twinkle sheets given to them and that classed as an education.
exactly. It’s up to her if she places no value on education but there is no way her children will end up with any formal qualifications which is awful for any parent to do to their children

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i can’t unsee that green bikini shot. How deluded must this woman be that she feels invisible and thinks her opinions don’t matter...and then she posts on the public internet nearly naked photo of her grossly obese body. what reaction does she expect. someone needs to get help for her. What is her husband thinking?

Reactions: 8
i can’t unsee that green bikini shot. How deluded must this woman be that she feels invisible and thinks her opinions don’t matter...and then she posts on the public internet nearly naked photo of her grossly obese body. what reaction does she expect. someone needs to get help for her. What is her husband thinking?
Call me cynical but there will be people out there who are, shall we say, into, the bikini shot. And if they help her get hits and engagement then it all helps with making £££. So her husband is probably in favour.

Less cynically there are people who find such pics relateable or make them feel better about themselves (which is actually a fair enough reason to share them IMHO aside from the point mentioned below), and again, engagement/hits.

It's a cheap way to get engagement though and makes me feel sorry for the kids. Imagine your mates seeing photos like that of your mum (not to mention numerous photos of yourself from birth).

Reactions: 3
Call me cynical but there will be people out there who are, shall we say, into, the bikini shot. And if they help her get hits and engagement then it all helps with making £££. So her husband is probably in favour.

Less cynically there are people who find such pics relateable or make them feel better about themselves (which is actually a fair enough reason to share them IMHO aside from the point mentioned below), and again, engagement/hits.

It's a cheap way to get engagement though and makes me feel sorry for the kids. Imagine your mates seeing photos like that of your mum (not to mention numerous photos of yourself from birth).
Yes cynical to be sure, but likely a kernel of truth In what you say. If desperate for income, and not eager to work in traditional job, then this guy might see his woman as useful clickbait. He knows she likes to be seen, perhaps it even add some spice to their relationship for him to know other men are looking? From her little Facebook writings about harm of oversharing, she next day moves to expose her flaccid body, and later will claim indignant she has no idea it will spark anything but worship from her fans. Her star role is innocent victim (has she read Tolstoy?) and her paranoia runs across to everyone she has ever met, quick to blame old friend and enemies the same for her mental state. She fails to see it is only her own actions bring her to this age of 40 with the daily need to search for strangers to tick her like box. (Hint: maybe it the husband she is desperate to please)

She works to block negative comments on the social media, so without the commentary from this site, she will remain unaware of the guts reaction of most viewers. The long consequences for her kids are a social issue. Her actions have no,consequence to us. We are just plain people seeing something is not right.

Reactions: 1
Body positively obviously doesn't apply to photoshopping the life out of your face then.

Such a hypocrite!

I saw her new profile this morning and almost fainted at the levels of filters used.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not same person...20 years older, +10 stone, teeth fallen off + victim complex, + claiming diagnosis of everything she ever read about + certain everyone not 100% agreeing with her is wrong/troll/evil/jealous. All adds up to sour old woman living in past.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.