Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always a sly dig at the way she was brought up too. She doesn't give her kid limits on screen time because she wants them to learn how to self regulate because her parents didn't teach her.

She never takes responsibility for anything. It is always her parents fault, the ex boyfriend's fault, the doctor's fault, the government's fault, her landlord's fault and now her children's behaviour is youtube's fault.

She is a lazy parent. She shouldn't be home schooling. Those children deserve access to decent education and discipline instead of being babysat with Ipads coz their mother is too busy healing her inner child coz she wasn't told she was special enough when growing up.

Reactions: 7
Always a sly dig at the way she was brought up too. She doesn't give her kid limits on screen time because she wants them to learn how to self regulate because her parents didn't teach her.

She never takes responsibility for anything. It is always her parents fault, the ex boyfriend's fault, the doctor's fault, the government's fault, her landlord's fault and now her children's behaviour is youtube's fault.

She is a lazy parent. She shouldn't be home schooling. Those children deserve access to decent education and discipline instead of being babysat with Ipads coz their mother is too busy healing her inner child coz she wasn't told she was special enough when growing up.
This reminds me of the story she recently posted about Noa. It was something like a sibling wanted Noa to play a game with them, Noa said no, Hayley suggested Noa do it to make her sibling happy, Noa said no because it wouldn’t make her happy. Then Hayley expressed how proud she was of Noa not being a people pleaser like she was raised to be.

I thought it was an interesting insight into how Hayley isn’t really capable of nuanced parenting 😅 and it’s because she’s caught up in her own childhood issues too much.

To take the story she shared as an example - playing a game just to make someone else happy can actually be a really kind, unselfish, thoughtful thing to do. It doesn’t have to have a negative people pleasing connotation. Learning how to occasionally put the needs of others before your own is not a bad thing. But she sees everything through her own slightly warped lens and it is not doing her kids any behavioural favours.

It’s one of the reasons I think they would really benefit from being in school- influence from caring and capable adults would do them the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Trying to wrap my head around her packing - who makes a spreadsheet to tell you what outfit to wear each day! And you just know that all those clothes have been bought new especially for the holiday, how does she afford it? Most families I know might buy a few new summer outfits for holiday and then spend the week before your holiday wearing your old clothes as you're saving your nice ones for holiday! So they're going for nearly 3.5 weeks according to her stories..bet that cost an absolute fortune in August

Reactions: 6
It must be costing about 20 thousand or something? I know people usually say a fortnight there costs 10 thousand and they are going at the most expensive time and for longer.

I agree about the new clothes too. When I looked at it all I just thought it all just looks so wasteful (both in money and for the environment).

Reactions: 1
My uncle stayed with his 2 kids about 3 years ago in the Disney hotels and it cost him 22k

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Having specially made skirts for her which she then didn't like. Buying those expensive surprise Disney bags. Her inner child is having a field day but when they get home and she starts to feel the pinch of higher bills she'll be complaining. Why cares about bailiffs at your door or mould in your bathroom when you've seen someone dressed in a Minnie mouse costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm taking my 3 kids to Orlando next year (cancelled 2020 trip) for 3 weeks, its an obscene amount of money tbh and we're not doing it as expensively as some. Ours was part funded by an inheritance so lord knows how they're affording it on benefits and social media. I've been before so I know how bad the heat and humidity is but Hayley won't know whats hit her I can just tell 🙈 Definitely feels like it's all about her rather than the kids, except princess Noa maybe who its pretty obvious is her favourite cos she finally got the girl she really wanted!

I too am baffled by how they are affording this trip. If they can’t afford rent, how are they managing 3.5 weeks in FL? And it’s not like they’re doing it cheaply - staying on property, character dining, Bibbity boutique…all that stuff costs a ton.
I wonder if the 10 days at universal is comped? It doesn’t seem their scene at all. In part because her kids are too short for most universal rides. And I can’t see her and wet lettuce going on the big coasters there 😅 the Harry Potter stuff is amazing, but again height will be an issue for her kids riding the HP rides. I can’t imagine Universal coughing up a free stay for 10 days though.
And she seems to be going to the extremes of materialism. I was honestly a bit disgusted by her packing reveal…from the themed cases to the different themed outfit for each day with different ears for each outfit. It’s sad that she thinks she needs all that to have a good experience. It’s gonna be a shocker when they get there and she realises the heat makes any superfluous material absolutely painful to wear 😅 her stupid bounding outfits are going to be mega uncomfortable. It feels like she’s in it for the photo ops vs. what will actually be comfortable to wear.

Reactions: 5
I am so confused about how they are paying for it. I don't know anyone in my day to day life who can afford a holiday like that. There is either something more to it than we are being told (like it's comped somehow? Or maybe they've had some sort of compo claim payout? ) or they are just taking out a load of debt. But I can't see how they could get unsecured loans or cards for what must be 20,25,30 thousand? Enough for a house deposit in some parts of the country.

Reactions: 3
Trying to wrap my head around her packing - who makes a spreadsheet to tell you what outfit to wear each day! And you just know that all those clothes have been bought new especially for the holiday, how does she afford it? Most families I know might buy a few new summer outfits for holiday and then spend the week before your holiday wearing your old clothes as you're saving your nice ones for holiday! So they're going for nearly 3.5 weeks according to her stories..bet that cost an absolute fortune in August
Absolutely ridiculous. I laughed too about how one of the cases was the partners, there was virtually none of his stuff in it, but it was already full of disney crap!

Having specially made skirts for her which she then didn't like. Buying those expensive surprise Disney bags. Her inner child is having a field day but when they get home and she starts to feel the pinch of higher bills she'll be complaining. Why cares about bailiffs at your door or mould in your bathroom when you've seen someone dressed in a Minnie mouse costume.
Waiting for the woe is me post when she gets back about how all of her bills have gone up and she can't afford them. She will be begging then for engagement on her crappy ads.

I am so confused about how they are paying for it. I don't know anyone in my day to day life who can afford a holiday like that. There is either something more to it than we are being told (like it's comped somehow? Or maybe they've had some sort of compo claim payout? ) or they are just taking out a load of debt. But I can't see how they could get unsecured loans or cards for what must be 20,25,30 thousand? Enough for a house deposit in some parts of the country.
Exactly this. She is always moaning about her rental and how she wants to move. The money spent on this holiday and all the associated tat would have paid a hefty deposit. This is all about her. She has already said her kids are scared of the rides. I think this is all about showing off Noa and generating income from her. You can see she has no time really for the other kids, especially the eldest. He is the one I feel most sorry for. He always looks so sad.

Last edited:
Exactly this. She is always moaning about her rental and how she wants to move. The money spent on this holiday and all the associated tat would have paid a hefty deposit. This is all about her. She has already said her kids are scared of the rides. I think this is all about showing off Noa and generating income from her. You can see she has no time really for the other kids, especially the eldest. He is the one I feel most sorry for. He always looks so sad.
Do you think Hayley thinks she'll make enough money off the content generated by the holiday to pay for it?

They must have more income coming in than we know about. I just can't see how they can get enough credit cards to fund this kind of holiday. I work and have good credit and couldn't borrow that much if I tried!

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t surprise me if some of her ads made her enough money and she then didn’t share with the tax man.

I remember pre-covid she did an AD, some Christmas get yourself in debt catalogue company if I remember correctly and she used that money for the deposit. I remember it because it was around the same time they had car trouble and she ended a beg for engagement saying something like 'we really need the money'.

I get the impression that despite the sly digs about her parents and her upbringing they help them out with money.

Do you think Hayley thinks she'll make enough money off the content generated by the holiday to pay for it?

They must have more income coming in than we know about. I just can't see how they can get enough credit cards to fund this kind of holiday. I work and have good credit and couldn't borrow that much if I tried!
I think she does and especially making money from her favoured child Noa.

Why do “influencers” home school? Talking about Inghams, Hayley etc. Is it because they want the children at home for content, they want to live life by their own schedule, they couldn’t bare the thought of the school run and having to mix in person with other parents? All of this?

Reactions: 6
I cant think of anything worse than 3.5 weeks on the road with 3 short attention span children. Theyll be bored shitless of all the Disney/Universal crap. Either shes just over egging the whole thing, or shes got some comp set up going. Maybe they fit the ideal Disney demographic - obese parents, trans child, and miserable adolescent. the costumes just make her a laughing stock, I mean, if youve been to Disney Florida, no adult dresses up except the staff, and anything more than a t shirt is stupid.

I notice she says John can wear what he wants. What is she doing to do if her kids won't play ball with the spreadsheet costume list? She doesn't want to give them rules about watching youtube but will make sure they wear the clothes she wants so that she can get the all important photograph for Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.