Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankie75

VIP Member
I’m a newbie to this thread, but if her ‘dress size is the least interesting thing about me’
Then why does she feel the need to keep banging on about it day after day, morning, noon and night?! 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

pipmint

Call me naive, but I don't understand why the comments here are being called transphobic (I would love to be educated if I am massively incorrect on this). None of the concern here has been about the choices of the child, only the actions of the mother and a concern for the privacy of the child.

Her reasoning for declaring a label on a four year old is representation, normalisation, helping others as they have found help via hashtags and online communities. But who does that serve most, your child, or the wider community? I say this with kindness as I know how easy it is for instagram to feel like your whole world, and how difficult it can be to step outside of that world and find objectivity.

Surely there are so many ways to show support for her that don't involve turning her into a campaign tool at such a young age? I don't see what is wrong with mentioning on social media that Noah wants to be referred to as a girl and wear girls clothes and we're supporting her etc, and then just leaving it at that until she's old enough to decide whether he wants his mum to actively campaign for him. In my experience labels are never good. Four year olds need less of them, not more. Representing who you are in a neutral way can be just as powerful as shouting it from the rooftops and joining every #hashtag going.

Drawing attention to this site is just bringing more people here. I'd never heard of this site until some instagrammers started talking about it. Those that are quietly ignoring anything they don't agree with are doing the best thing, in my opinion.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Here we go... she’s off to Walt Disney world USA. Paid for by them... yet she cry’s poverty left right and Center? How about use that money for a house Deposit Hayley? Give your children some stability so they can realise that life isn’t just about doing what you want 24/7, Disney holidays and playing fancy dress instead of going to school.

Me and my husband both have good jobs, with very good salaries and wouldn’t stretch to Disney world, cheapest I’ve worked out for 4 of us is 6k... she’s having a laugh.

It’s great that they can go, but she’s got to stop with the can’t afford my rent, can’t afford a decent car...

Rant over 😃

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I find her so self-righteous for someone who lives in a household that doesn’t bring any sort of value to society. She refuses to work because she “home schools” yet we all know she’s not home schooling those children to a decent standard, and she’s apparently so unwell that her husband qualifies as her carer. They are victims and takers who don’t bring anything to the party but are forever spouting off about how the party is shit.

She is the type of person that the government dangle in front of us to make us hate “benefits Britain” because we all knows she and her husband are manipulating the system, hiding behind “chronic illness”

I won’t say anything about Noa as she genuinely does look so happy living as a girl and fair play, but her mother is very clearly rubbing her hands together with glee thinking of all the holidays Noa being trans will afford them. Very sad. She is the ultimate manipulater.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

HumanPerson

It was in several of her stories earlier today I'll just check to see if they've been deleted

Yip all gone they've been deleted ! Sob fest snotting and crying about how she can't get out of bed some days but is well able for a trans Atlantic flight and a jolly in Disney !? No money to pay bills and two bailiffs calling in one day but hey lets book a holiday wtf
This is where the ‘influencer’ lifestyle is a total sham fest! Have to keep up with the Jones’ regarding content but at what cost? Bailiffs - nah, sod them, lets spend a few grand on Disney instead. Morons

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Woman who pleads poverty books a 25 night holiday to Florida when she has chronic illnesses and mobility issues, children who don't like theme park rides, has had to change the booking so the meal plans not included so not sure if she can afford to go to the restaurants and do everything she originally planned and is now anxious about flying......certainly doesn't sound like the once in a lifetime, dream holiday to me. You could not make this up. What an absolute waste of her much needed money.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So unfair to keep your children out of school because she had hang ups about being builed at school. There are some fantastic home educators but she is doing her children a huge disservice thinking she is about to offer them a decent education.

They will end up unemployable and full of hang ups just like their parents.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Blimey, look at the way the seat on that bench is buckling under her weight. I bet the homeowners weren't too happy about that.

View attachment 43117

It really really pisses me off how lazy bastards like this get to go away on holidays all the time when they're claiming benefits. Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge someone on a low income getting an annual break but this woman is taking the piss.

Fibro when it suits her by the look of it, just like Leasa Wilkes - she's another one who managed to walk for miles at Disneyland. Fucking scammers.
This is my biggest bugbear with her. So unwell she can’t work and her husband can’t work as he cares for her but somehow is well enough to home school three kids and maintain a social media presence and blog? They’re scroungers, end of. I hope the inland revenue and DWP are watching her closely.

She has completely opted out of society. Doesn’t contribute in any sort of way, just take take take and selfishly has taken her kids out of school as it’s all about her.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I feel very uncomfortable with the way she is exploiting her son. He’s a 4 year old kid. Yeah, he may want to chuck a dress on but that doesn’t mean he’s trans. She seems like she’s forcing it and using it for content “oh look at me and how liberal and free thinking I am” - ermmmm no. He’s 4. He has no concept of gender or being trans or anything else. The poor kid is going to have to deal with all of this being used as nothing more than cheap click bait so that his mum can feel ‘special’ because that’s what it all boils down to.

What I am about to say might be a bit controversial and I am in no way trying to offend anybody so I apologise in advance if I do.
I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her child Noah - maybe I am reading into this a bit more than I should but I spotted one of her blogs which talks about gender disappointment and the upset she felt when finding out one of her child was going to be male.
She has now had 3 children born, all male and now one of her children is saying he wants to be a girl.
Conveniently she now can dress the child in dresses, long hair, bikinis, princess outfits etc.
I just feel like the situation is a bit off?

Bolus

Let me get this straight. A woman with all her self admitted problems — several chronic medical afflictions, mental health history, three school age children not registered in formal education, “has no friends” per recent media interviews, oh, and dealing with her own child‘s psychological challenges.....now wants to take on clients who have serious enough psychological issues that they feel the need for psychotherapy. Recipe for disaster. It’s about on a par with her tarot card service, wonder how much income that one generated?

The field of hypnotherapy is unregulated in the U.K. Anyone seeking treatment would be ill advised to waste their dosh on someone who despite her claims is clinically completely unqualified (I.e. no medical degree) despite her claim of being so after taking an online course. There are charlatans out there charging up to £3000 to issue a “clinical hypnotherapist” certificate if you download their courses and do some multiple choice tests. It’s worth no more than the paper it’s printed on. It’s all very well to get drunk on your 40th and announce your new career, but it’s pretty obvious she’s fallen for a scam. Pink moon - wtf maybe there are some desperate suckers out there but tragic if she takes money from them.

Not much can be said about this moaning passive aggressive entitled spoilt woman that’s not already been said in fact I was surprised to see a few posts on here as she’s a broken record snooze fest.

I watched the bailiff stories on Instagram she’s a first class idiot. “Poor people deserve nice things!” Luv you need to wake up you can’t live the life beyond your means and it’s teaching your kids a shit life lesson and mum guilt fuck yes you should have mum guilt your priorities are insane. The real sad thing is one day it’s very possible this family will end up homeless or in a B&B absolutely skint I hope their holiday memories will keep them warm and full. Everyone deserves treats now and again but most save or have lower expectations her children are either gonna love with her forever and demand to be looked after or wake up to the real world and bolt at the first chance and cut their mother off. Sorry long winded this woman really pisses me off the long oh woe is me stories always before a paid ad for guilt interaction I dunno why anyone gives her the time of day.

So she has taken the children out of school, and twice in two weeks, the bailiffs have come knocking for two separate debts. It is unbelievable what a shit show her life is.

I am always shocked at the work she shows the kids doing. That is not education. When she said they watched happy feet to learn about the arctic, I was shocked.

Why oh WHY has she booked fucking Disneyworld when she rents, has debts and both her and her husband do not have a steady income. I just cannot believe. No one - and I mean no one - says you can't have nice things, but fuck me! She is so, so stupid.

Bolus

While we have no idea at what level the child identifies with her chosen ‘orientation’, where these people have gone so wrong is - instead of privately indulging her preferences for feminine play/clothes etc, they took the massive further step of sharing the whole experience on social media. Im sure they would argue “oh its all in support of trans people”. Excuse me, but it would never occur to me to use an underage member of my family for the wider good of a group of strangers who can already stand up for themselves.

Whatever Sparkles and Stretchmarks Blog’s motivation for her behaviour - whether her selfish desire for a daughter, or her monetary needs, I would tend toward believing the latter.

How can a very small child know their true orientation until after sexual maturity…this is why transgender clinics are now refusing to give puberty-blocking meds to under age people because it doesnt constitute informed consent. There are too many patients changing their minds after the damage is done…because (bingo!) they claim they were too young to know the implications of their choice!

In fact, it all kicked off when she got into that spat with Disney about the bibby-bobbly princess dress-up, which went viral, and which I suspect prompted Disney Corp to pay them off with freebies, perhaps money, who knows. Now she’s hell bent on continuing to monetise the child. Comments on here are right that theyve created a minefield for the future, by posting the childs entire struggle online, something which will never disappear.

Didnt Angelina Jolie go through the same thing with her daughter, who for a while declared herself a boy at about 11, and now has changed her mind to remain a girl? These poor kids should be just left to just undergo their experiences with private and sensitive assistance, out of the spotlight.

• Heart

Imaniceone

This woman infuriates me!! She is so unlikeable. Her attitude is terrible and the "poor me" attitude all of the time is just cringey. I'm sick of her banging on about her weight, nobody cares! It's like she's trying to constantly ok it with herself. Yes I will eat all of these hallumi fries because I am worth it and I deserve good things! Ohh please. 😂 I couldn't careless about her weight to be honest but the way she chooses to dress makes her look like a mismatched bell tent at the end of a very cheesy festival. Clashing colours, massive dresses, pink hair, and don't even get me started on the Disney clothes! And as for banging on about a “no back to school" day, those kids don't go to school because of her own social awkwardness and issues. She likes to keep September very chilled learning wise... Right because the kids havnt just had a 7 week break! They won't thank her for it when they are grown adults and don't know how to get by in this world. 🙄

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
They are SUCH a drain on society. I am disabled with a very real and serious medical condition. and some days getting the kids up and ready and walked to school finishes me off. But I still work once a week and my husband works hard I mean it would be great to have him home and be around to help me but there’s just no way. I rest when I need too in amongst the house work, cooking school runs and home work. Some days I’m in so much pain but you would never ever catch me behaving like her. She is lazy. That’s the crux of it. Think this is why she makes me so so angry. She’s the reason people with hidden disabilities have so much prejudice

• Heart

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
‘When people say being a freelance writer and blogger isn’t hard work...’

1) You are not a freelance writer. You copy paste ad text on a blog for money.

2) The only people who bang on about how busy and hard their jobs are usually are the ones suffering with guilt from doing very little. I never feel the need to justify my workload, why does she care so much?

Oh right, because she does fuck all.